Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:15 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #271

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 09:37 AM) [snapback]183383[/snapback]

Actually, their not irrelevant at all. It was a very good comparison of what you want 3abn to do based on yours and Joy's demands. I maintain your demands would go no where with the ministries I named above.

I believe all those ministries are run by people who know that legitimate questions and concerns need to be addressed in a professional way, since donor confidence is a necessity.

We're not talking about having to go on fishing expeditions. We're talking about answering legitimate questions that many people have.

Danny prefers to operate in a way that destroys donor confidence, a way that gives people the idea he's trying to hide criminal and/or unethical activity.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #272

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 7 2007, 09:11 AM) [snapback]183393[/snapback]

I believe all those ministries are run by people who know that legitimate questions and concerns need to be addressed in a professional way, since donor confidence is a necessity.

We're not talking about having to go on fishing expeditions. We're talking about answering legitimate questions that many people have.

Danny prefers to operate in a way that destroys donor confidence, a way that gives people the idea he's trying to hide criminal and/or unethical activity.

Are you trying, purposely, to not get the point? It is WHO is asking the question. DS has answered many many questions to those that need to be asking. Because that doesn't include your team means absolutely nothing. The fact is, if for same strange reason, he gave you enough validity to answer your questions, you wouldn't accept his answers anyway and you know it. Whatever he said, you would twist and turn and manipulate words to make them come out however you wanted them to. You know it, and I know it. So tell me, why would he want to waste his time, knowing the outcome?

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 7 2007, 11:08 AM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 7 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #273

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

So following your line of logic why are you posting in here? Are you not just wasting your time as well?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]183406[/snapback]

Are you trying, purposely, to not get the point? It is WHO is asking the question. DS has answered many many questions to those that need to be asking. Because that doesn't include your team means absolutely nothing. The fact is, if for same strange reason, he gave you enough validity to answer your questions, you wouldn't accept his answers anyway and you know it. Whatever he said, you would twist and turn and manipulate words to make them come out however you wanted them to. You know it, and I know it. So tell me, why would he want to waste his time, knowing the outcome?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #274

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]183406[/snapback]

Dr. Walt Thompson, chairman of the 3ABN board, asked me to verify the information he had given me. I therefore had official authorization from the 3ABN board chairman to ask Danny questions about the child molestation allegations.

But Danny is a law unto himself. He doesn't listen to the wishes of his board chairman. And that fact puts 3ABN's tax exemption at risk, in my opinion.

The only way Danny would know the outcome of his answering my questions is if he knows he's a crook and is trying to hide that fact. If he has nothing to hide, he has nothing to worry about.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #275

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 7 2007, 10:45 AM) [snapback]183423[/snapback]

Dr. Walt Thompson, chairman of the 3ABN board, asked me to verify the information he had given me. I therefore had official authorization from the 3ABN board chairman to ask Danny questions about the child molestation allegations.

In the time between DR Walt told you to verify, you had not yet come out in full force with Joy and your website. Once you started underhanded tactics to get to people and spreading false accusations in the mean while, you lost your chance to get answers. 3abn recognized quickly a "smear" campaign when they saw it. Your own behavior caused your loss of contact with the main sources.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #276

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:05 PM) [snapback]183440[/snapback]

In the time between DR Walt told you to verify, you had not yet come out in full force with Joy and your website. Once you started underhanded tactics to get to people and spreading false accusations in the mean while, you lost your chance to get answers. 3abn recognized quickly a "smear" campaign when they saw it. Your own behavior caused your loss of contact with the main sources.

you the official spokesperson for 3abn? you seem to know what they think, recognize, want...... interesting.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #277

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 7 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]183441[/snapback]

you the official spokesperson for 3abn? you seem to know what they think, recognize, want...... interesting.....

A lot of people have more validity than those such as yourself who have never been there, and doesn't know the parties involved.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #278

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]183449[/snapback]

A lot of people have more validity than those such as yourself who have never been there, and doesn't know the parties involved.

was that a yes or a no? typical spokesperson tactic... avoid and spin.... what is interesting is that you've been there and you still have no validity or credibility..... go figure.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #279

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:05 PM) [snapback]183440[/snapback]

You're not making sense. Dr. Thompson asked me to verify that information on November 27, Gailon's site did not go up until mid-January, and Dr. Thompson has never written me telling me that he had withdrawn his request.

I think you must be Danny himself. The way that you stonewall and evade, you sound just like him.

The bottom line is that Dr. Thompson asked me to verify the information he gave me, and Danny refused to comply. It's been more than three months now, and Danny still has refused to comply. He's in blatant rebellion against his own board chairman, and from what I recall, Walt told Linda that ministries can't allow that kind of thing. Thus by Walt's own admission, Danny has to be fired.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #280

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 7 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]183455[/snapback]

You're not making sense. Dr. Thompson asked me to verify that information on November 27, Gailon's site did not go up until mid-January, and Dr. Thompson has never written me telling me that he had withdrawn his request.

I think you must be Danny himself. The way that you stonewall and evade, you sound just like him.

The bottom line is that Dr. Thompson asked me to verify the information he gave me, and Danny refused to comply. It's been more than three months now, and Danny still has refused to comply. He's in blatant rebellion against his own board chairman, and from what I recall, Walt told Linda that ministries can't allow that kind of thing. Thus by Walt's own admission, Danny has to be fired.

FHB, you are right about the manipulation of words being almost exquisite.....It is to the point that many lurkers have come away saying "that guy is unbelievable." I agree.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 7 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #281

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 7 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]183450[/snapback]

was that a yes or a no? typical spokesperson tactic... avoid and spin.... what is interesting is that you've been there and you still have no validity or credibility..... go figure.....

That's how it is when you deal with demons of Satan......
no.gif

MY LORD! MY LORD!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #282

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:36 PM) [snapback]183463[/snapback]

FHB, you are right about the manipulation of words being almost exquisite.....It is to the point that many lurkers have come away saying "that guy is unbelievable." I agree.

No manipulation whatsoever, Bystander, whose user name is a lie. Walt said what he said, and if we apply it to Danny, there is no other possible conclusion.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 7 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #283

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

BIG mistake! Danny is accountable to all those he asks for support be that financial or through viewership, and those whom he claims to represent. That includes each and every card carrying SDA in this world. That is why he is having problems now. He belives himself accountable to no one, not even God from the looks of things, and too many of you support him in this fallacy.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 09:07 AM) [snapback]183406[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 7 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #284

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

May I add one word to this very good post. The word is "blindly", as "....too many of you blindly support him..."

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 7 2007, 05:24 PM) [snapback]183553[/snapback]

BIG mistake! Danny is accountable to all those he asks for support be that financial or through viewership, and those whom he claims to represent. That includes each and every card carrying SDA in this world. That is why he is having problems now. He belives himself accountable to no one, not even God from the looks of things, and too many of you support him in this fallacy.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 7 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #285

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 7 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]183553[/snapback]

a couple of questions Di, do you know the man personally? Do you know the board members personally? If not, how can you justify making such statements as if they are fact? I don't understand it and I never will. He has accountability to all kinds of people and to the supporters. This has been stated in detail in earlier posts. His accountability has nothing whatsoever to do with the pickle/joy mess. They have defamed, accused, and twisted exactly like the supermarket rags. Because of that lack of integrity and deceit, just to name a few, DS or 3abn won't answer to them for anything. That is as it should be. That doesn't mean they haven't already answered to others, and will continue to as the need arises. I feel eventually, those answers, clarifications and open discovery will be stated to the public by those who were involved in "truly" getting answers. Those involved in smear tactics will get nowhere. That is a very intelligent distinction to make by 3abn.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church