Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=300 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:48 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Snoopy
post Apr 4 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #301

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Apr 4 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]190021[/snapback]

Well as soon as we get our teeth in, we may have to bite you...

....still laughing....

........good one, YB!!!!! rofl1.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 4 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #302

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(daylily @ Apr 4 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]190036[/snapback]

Well, I'm not old and I grew up in houses without bathrooms. When I was 6, we had no water in the house. We had to draw it from a well and I was terrified of falling in that well. It looked just like a wishing well. My grandparents got a bathroom and hot water when I was 12 but at my house we never did get a bathroom jor hot water. My parents and I moved in with my grandparents when I was 16. I raised my three kids through the diaper stage without a bathroom and this was in from 1973-1979. We did have a bathtub just not a toilet because we couldn't afford the septic system. We used my grandparents outhouse. I do not miss those days!

wow.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 4 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #303

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Observer @ Apr 4 2007, 09:50 AM) [snapback]189980[/snapback]

Is there anyone posting here who can remember the days of the icebox, and the people who delivered blocks of ice to your front door. I remember.

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif This is a good one! What are you doing? You are dating yourself! clapping.gif

The first fridge I remember was a small one with a plug. happydance.gif Mama was afraid one of us would get caught in there and not be able to get out. She put a lock on the fridge so none of us could do the stupid act!

Later it came in handy to keep the food from my garbage disposal brother. If it were left up to him, none of us would have had anything to eat! tabletalk.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church