Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:24 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

All I am saying is that Bob can ask that question. He did try to get the answers from the source. He can ask, and expect an answer. Gj is not asking, the others you refer to are not asking, Bob is.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]187996[/snapback]

Now he ain't talking that's right. In the beginning he did but found out soon enough who and what was behind all this junk.
To be more specific you named a few that decided talking to them would be useless. Now what about other players involved over at their corner. There is no way they have contacted every single person that they have talked about over there.
And better yet, you know what? If they couldn't get the other side of the story, they would have been a lot smarter to just put it on hold until they could. but, they didn't, so, turn about is fair play.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 26 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]187990[/snapback]

Now, now BS, we have pages and pages, of Pickle emails to Danny WT,a nd anybody else he could get trying to get infomation. In fact, I believe your group called it harrassment? It is fair that he ask this question. We know he did at least try many times to get this information from the source, but we know that Danny ain't tlkin', right?

PDi,

Then you would have no problem with Mr. Joy (through Bob Pickle and Greg Matthews since they have operated as his spokesmen here) answering these questions.

Personal ethics would have a great bearing on whether one can take his "investigation" seriously. It has a bearing on whether one can feel comfortable with the idea that he might employ unscrupulous methods in "obtaining information" during his "investigation."

And again, one of the key factors is that since his "information" is cited as supporting the claims and accusations of sister, watchbird, et. al. it has a direct relationship to the validity of their words.

The fact is, if these claims are not true then this thread sinks into oblivion. But it only will if the claims can be refuted with substantial evidence to the contrary.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 26 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]187988[/snapback]

And why would FHB need to get Gailon's side of the story. Gailon has had a posting party over in his little corner of the world (yours too) without getting other people's side. He can be "outed" by the same standards

With all due respect Mr. B, while you might think save3abn.com only posts one side of the story, from what I've seen here at BSDA folks have been nearly standing on their heads asking, begging, cajoling, pleading, wishing, crying...for some plausible evidence, proof - whatever you legal beagles want to call it - of truth in the position taken by DS/3ABN.

Just a Snoopy perspective...

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]187995[/snapback]

And making no attempt whatsoever in following any of the principles of Matt. 18? Not even making a feeble attempt at finding out the other side of the story?

You set the standard Bob.

While we are talking here. I know you are convinced that no law suit is coming your way, so...
for me and others that read here, would you be so kind as to make a clear, concise an overall list of the exact things that you and Joy are accusing DS of. With so many threads and posts and subjects your main objective of calling DS to task on what you think he is guilty of, is lost in the shuffle. Since you and Joy have made anything and everything fair game on the net, then you won't mind doing that for me, will you Bob.? To even make it simpler for you just list the illegal things you say he has done.
Thanks

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 10:52 PM) [snapback]187996[/snapback]

If they couldn't get the other side of the story, they would have been a lot smarter to just put it on hold until they could. but, they didn't, so, turn about is fair play.

1) Reporters don't do that. They go to press and point out that the other side refused to comment.

2) Turn about is fair play? What specific issues have Gailon or Gregory or myself published about without trying to get a comment from the other side? FHB never tried at all, from what I can tell. That's not turn about.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 26 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]187988[/snapback]

And why would FHB need to get Gailon's side of the story. Gailon has had a posting party over in his little corner of the world (yours too) without getting other people's side. He can be "outed" by the same standards
Erik, you don't understand why FHB would bring it up? C'mon. This guy is trying to make a mockery out of 3abn and the people while also trying to destroy people's character in the process. You have to ask why that anyone would question his credentials or lack thereof, his financial status, his ethics? You find out these answers and then you also have a motive.
Erik we know what side you're on but surely you can be a little more even handed on something as obvious as this.

That's a lie. Danny... and Tommy... and Walt Thompson and the rest of the gang that couldn't lie straight have been asked to give their side of the story... repeatedly. We've all seen the emails where they have been asked to refute what has been stated... and we've seen them be unresponsive.

Your camp keeps doing the same things over and over and expecting different results... to some that is the definition of stupidity...to others, it's the definition of insanity... but if it's what floats your boat...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

No, I have no problem with it. However, I think those answers are about as forthcoming as Danny's answer's to those allegations made against him. IOW, it will be a " I'll show you mine,if you show me yours". If Danny ain't asnwering, I don't think GJ is going to answer either. BTJM. He might. I wouldn't, becuase you are aksing something your side is not willing to give. But as I said TJM dunno.gif

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]188000[/snapback]

PDi,

Then you would have no problem with Mr. Joy (through Bob Pickle and Greg Matthews since they have operated as his spokesmen here) answering these questions.

Personal ethics would have a great bearing on whether one can take his "investigation" seriously. It has a bearing on whether one can feel comfortable with the idea that he might employ unscrupulous methods in "obtaining information" during his "investigation."

And again, one of the key factors is that since his "information" is cited as supporting the claims and accusations of sister, watchbird, et. al. it has a direct relationship to the validity of their words.

The fact is, if these claims are not true then this thread sinks into oblivion. But it only will if the claims can be refuted with substantial evidence to the contrary.

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]187992[/snapback]

Not so. Either it's been Danny's side of the story that has been posted, or Danny et. al. has been asked about the issue and been given an opportunity to repsond.

If you disagree, make a list of items and issues that fall into the description I just gave, and a list of items and issues that don't fit my description, and then share both lists here.

FHB, please post your email to Gailon asking him about this.

Bob,

edit- to add clarification
You've all but killed Tommy Shelton with your accusations and claims about him and using him to harm his brother's ministry, and when I asked if you had talked to Tommy before publishing all this about him, and asked him his side?

You told me you didn't. (you never asked him one thing about what you had already judged him guilty of) because the focus of your investigation was really Danny.

Now you again demand of others what you don't do?

So far you've been Joy's spokesman, so why don't you ask him? He's your partner.

And this whole thing doesn't suprise me, I've heard about some of this elsewhere, before this.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 11:57 PM) [snapback]187998[/snapback]

So you're saying you took the time to verify that that was a joke, but had not time to get Gailon's side of the story? that makes no sense.

Certainly your stating in your profile that your home church is Florida Hospital Church isn't a joke, is it? By the way, do you like first service better or second service.
If you can provide evidence that these claims are indeed true, then fine.

Lets see, I enjoy first service Bob, always have. The sermon is the same, but the music in first service is something special Yes, I am on the books in Florida and if you have any evidence otherwise spit it out Bob! You have claimed in public and private that you have no idea who I am and yet you constantly bring up the fact that my home church is Florida Hospital Church insinuating that this is somehow false. My membership as been there for over decade. This makes many people wonder if your original questions about my IP address were merely a ruse and that you have been hunting my identity all along.

Now, to the topic. I need not prove anything here. I asked a question, just as you did some 40+ times to your incessent emails to Danny. You expected responses so that you could vindicate 3ABN and Danny and Tommy and anyone else that you could save. These claims were made publically on the Internet and knowing that you speak for Gailon, I came to the source for clarification.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 26 2007, 10:08 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]188002[/snapback]

You set the standard Bob.

Thank you. Then if I have set the standard, you will support my demand that FHB now and in the future make some sort of feeble effort to get the other side of the story before posting such things.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]188002[/snapback]
... would you be so kind as to make a clear, concise an overall list of the exact things that you and Joy are accusing DS of.

Probably everything you're looking for is at http://www.Save3ABN.com/.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]188000[/snapback]

PDi,

- FHB

FHB you have made some excellent points here. As all on BSDA like to say, It would "appear" that these allegations fit right into the same pattern as what my sources have told me about a judgement against Mr. Joy's automobile resulting in, repossession. It would "seem" there is a problem here.
Also either Mr. Joy is leading sister up the garden path or she is leading him, because information in her post are consistently not factual. She made a big deal that secretly JD quinn was made head of pastoral. I called today. JD himself knew nothing about it, and according to DS's associates, neither does he. Maybe Hoty is feeding them what he hears instead of what actually is happening.
Whatever is going on, somebody is getting their wires crossed.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 11:06 PM) [snapback]188008[/snapback]

Now you again demand of others what you don't do?

No, I did do that. I wrote Danny, as Walt essentially asked me to do, and inquired about the age and circumstances of the allegations against Tommy. Walt had said that Danny had given him informationl, and that information was clearly bogus.

I have asked Tommy a few things too. And Gailon spoke to him a long time ago.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]188010[/snapback]

Thank you. Then if I have set the standard, you will support my demand that FHB now and in the future make some sort of feeble effort to get the other side of the story before posting such things.
Probably everything you're looking for is at http://www.Save3ABN.com/.

No that is far to strung out with too many topics and letters and clutter. That is why I am asking you to simplify. You've spent months on it, surely a little bit more time invested won't hurt anything and it will help the rest of us understand so much more clearly.
Thanks Bob

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 26 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 12:06 AM) [snapback]188008[/snapback]

And this whole thing doesn't suprise me, I've heard about some of this elsewhere, before this.

This is the third time I have heard these allegations. This is the first time someone has gone public with them.

There are many parallels to what has been done by the PicklJoy team. Now, if they are willing to stand up and do as they demand of all others then we may find out if these are true or false allegations and then be able to put things in perspective.

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 26 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]187991[/snapback]

Now why would an investigation need to be done on FHB? He is not a public figure nor has he put himself in the limelight like Joy and Pickle. They are the ones who like to dig dirt, so there is absolutely not one thing wrong with turning the tables and playing by their own rules.

By putting information out on others, Gailon has made himself fair game, right? Well by putting information out on Gailon, fhb makes himself fair game by the same rules....

So give us a name, fhb... let's see how fallible you've been.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church