Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:28 AM) [snapback]188026[/snapback]

False, and Walt knows it is since we have discussed this very point. In his November 27, 2004, email he asked me to verify what he had said, and he gave me only one name to contact.

I very much doubt Walt knows it going from what he wrote you, why don't you just quote him Bob, or do you want me to?

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:28 AM) [snapback]188026[/snapback]

Cindy, why don't you make an attempt to get Gailon's side of the story? Write him from the contact page at http://www.Save3ABN.com/ and see what he says.

Ok. Done.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]188038[/snapback]

As this thread is about the claims against Mr. Joy and you don't seem to want to answer any of the questions then please don't waste space here and PM me and I will keep you up to date on what is happening at FHC.

You avoided the question. Why? Do you think that I am going to buy into the idea that since you can pull up the church schedule that that means you attend regularly? No way. I asked you how regularly you currently attend, not what the schedule is.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]188042[/snapback]

I very much doubt Walt knows it going from what he wrote you, why don't you just quote him Bob, or do you want me to?

You can't quote him since we discussed it on the phone.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 26 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #48

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

A number of valid points have been made, but when the rubber meets the road the facts are these:

None of these attempts at misdirection change the fact that there are victims who have come forward, and have given their testimony. The victims, some of you have either ignored or tried to marginalize.

The fact that you have shown little if any sympathy or empathy to the victims of molestation and slander speaks volumes about those trying to misdirect any and all who come to BSDA for answers.

The fact is that to many of you, who do not have the courage or the integrity to stand up and say "my name is _________ and I stand here on BSDA/online openly and speak of what I believe is the truth, have the nerve to question anyone elses credibility? nono.gif

ohmy.gif Oooh please, those of you hiding behind screen names have ZERO "credibility" yourselves. So please save that so called indignation for the less discerning. This ain't sabbath shool, we pay attention here... flirt.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Mar 26 2007, 10:54 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #49

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Dang!! Aint' ya'll tired of arguing tonight?!!! Danny< linda N Gailon Joy are already sleep! Go to bed!!!! I know it is nearly, if not passed midnight where most of you live.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 26 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]188041[/snapback]

I've been talking to Gailon, and he was curious when the last time your church had its books audited, Bystander. Care to comment?

Your tactics in trying to change the subject won't work Pickle. Sorry. Stay on subject please.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 26 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]188020[/snapback]

Why are you relying on only one witness, one who claims to be both an Adventist and a Chippendale dancer ?

Bob, I am lol! This thread has me really giggling!

My next comment is very true. It really did happen! However, understand that I was not an eyewitness!

Back when this mess began and I was receiving emails from everyewhere about Danny Shelton, one made me really laugh!

I got an email saying Danny Shelton was a male stripper wanna be ! He says he is a Seventh-day Adventist. I remember reading that the desired result was not achieved.

I can remember when I danced on top of tables! That was years ago, of coarse. I had to stop because every one started hitting on me. But, boy it was one of those fleeting, few, wild, and fun times when I was attached to the world!

Now, today, I could dance AND strip on top of a table and everyone would yell FIRE and run for their lives, leaving me to burn! Oh, to be young again!

This is the only reference I have ever heard of a Seventh-day Adventist being a male stripper (Chippendale dancer).

It struck me odd that this new information against Joy could just maybe be coming from...

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 26 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #52

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]188035[/snapback]

Who cares..

More pertinent is that he first of all lists "Realter" in his profile and wrote this:

".... he tried to pay his overdue rent one time with a check drawn on some EGW trust account which he said he controlled... for what purpose I never found out...."

More hypocrisy from the dannyclones... if it doesnt matter who it is, that posted the info about Gailon, or what that person does or has done... it doesn't matter that Gailon has posted info about DS/TS/WT/3abn et al... and thus no need for you and fhb and bystander to be trying so hard to assassinate his character...

When are you actually going to address the content of the posts rather than slinging mud at the poster? You and the rest of your camp claims to have the necessary info to refute... yet not once have any of you actually tried, spending all of your time instead trying to discredit people rather than statements...

Why dont you just all admit you have no facts to report, much less what is needed to refute what has been stated...you've witnessed nothing, and outside of hearsay you know even less... you lack the wherewithal to deal with posts so all you have left is attacking posters.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Bystander
Post #53

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]188044[/snapback]

You avoided the question. Why? Do you think that I am going to buy into the idea that since you can pull up the church schedule that that means you attend regularly? No way. I asked you how regularly you currently attend, not what the schedule is.
You can't quote him since we discussed it on the phone.

Are you saying phone conversations are off limits to quote someone? surely not, because you and joy specialize in publishing anything that gets in your hands or that you are told in a phone conversation.

You keep harrassing FHB about his church attendance. Ok, again turn about is fair play. Are you an ordained minister? If not why? To you want to be? I have my reasons Bob so just answer the questions.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
Post #54

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 26 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]188047[/snapback]

Blah blah blah, yado bang clang

blink.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Mar 26 2007, 10:58 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 26 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:46 AM) [snapback]188041[/snapback]

. . . it appears that it may be difficult to deal with them without it being unnecessarily embarrassing to John.

This sounds rather familiar. I think it was in an email or PM intended to intimitate me into being quite the last time I questioned your side of the fence.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:46 AM) [snapback]188041[/snapback]
But Gailon is toying with finding some sort of way to address them. I have no idea what he will decide to do, but he's shared enough details that I can see that there is likely no truth at all in any of it.

Well, Gailon doesn't seem to have a track record that you would want to bet on Bob. I did say in an earlier post (may or may not be true) because I am willing to give G.A. Joy the benefit of offering his side. The only time he has ever offered anything directly from him was when the issue of his embezzelment was raised and it seemed to be quite a bit of song and dance to try and techincally make his actions legitimate.

There are those who have already begun to dig deeper and the truth will reveal itself even if Gailon and you do not Bob. Be patient.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 26 2007, 10:58 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 26 2007, 11:41 PM) [snapback]188034[/snapback]

Answer these please!

Why should I if neither you nor Bystander nor FHB have mustered up a tiny bit of courage and contacted Gailon to ask him for an explanation, when you have taken the testimony of a single witness when the Bible requires two or three, when none of you, including John, have provided a shred of evidence that there is any validity to these allegations at all?

Now what if I found some enemy of you all on the internet that accused you (Lee) of being a prostitute, and Bystander of being a hitman for the mafia, and FHB of just having swapped wives last week, and then I came here and posted all of that and trumpeted it all and then demanded that you address these allegations, without having tried to get your side of the story first. How would you feel?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 26 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]188050[/snapback]

More hypocrisy from the dannyclones... if it doesnt matter who it is, that posted the info about Gailon, or what that person does or has done... it doesn't matter that Gailon has posted info about DS/TS/WT/3abn et al... and thus no need for you and fhb and bystander to be trying so hard to assassinate his character...

When are you actually going to address the content of the posts rather than slinging mud at the poster? You and the rest of your camp claims to have the necessary info to refute... yet not once have any of you actually tried, spending all of your time instead trying to discredit people rather than statements...

Why dont you just all admit you have no facts to report, much less what is needed to refute what has been stated...you've witnessed nothing, and outside of hearsay you know even less... you lack the wherewithal to deal with posts so all you have left is attacking posters.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J it would probably be more lucrative to you to go try your distracting tactics on another thread. You are wasting your time here.
Thanks

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 26 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 27 2007, 12:57 AM) [snapback]188052[/snapback]

Blah blah blah, yado bang clang
blink.gif

Seems to me that you have misquoted Lee. She said the following in the post you quoted:

Your tactics in trying to change the subject won't work Pickle. Sorry. Stay on subject please.

Don't you think it would be better to be accurate?

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 26 2007, 11:02 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #59

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 11:57 PM) [snapback]188051[/snapback]

Are you saying phone conversations are off limits to quote someone?

Of course not. But her post came across as if she thought I was talking about an email, and it sounded like she was going to post that. She can't post a quote since she wasn't a party to that phone conversation, unless she talks to Walt or myself.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 09:58 PM) [snapback]188054[/snapback]

Why should I if neither you nor Bystander nor FHB have mustered up a tiny bit of courage and contacted Gailon to ask him for an explanation, when you have taken the testimony of a single witness when the Bible requires two or three, when none of you, including John, have provided a shred of evidence that there is any validity to these allegations at all?

Now what if I found some enemy of you all on the internet that accused you (Lee) of being a prostitute, and Bystander of being a hitman for the mafia, and FHB of just having swapped wives last week, and then I came here and posted all of that and trumpeted it all and then demanded that you address these allegations, without having tried to get your side of the story first. How would you feel?

Exactly like all of those do that you have trashed over at your site. As I said Bob, you set that standard. No doubt you tried to talk to a few, but there are plenty more that you didn't. So on that subject, as eyewitness said "get on your high horse and say giddy up."

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church