Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:26 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 11:06 PM) [snapback]188009[/snapback]

Lets see, I enjoy first service Bob, always have.

When was the last time you attended?

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 11:06 PM) [snapback]188009[/snapback]

I asked a question, just as you did some 40+ times to your incessent emails to Danny.

And that is my point exactly. You haven't asked Gailon once. Why not? "In the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established." Why are you relying on only one witness, one who claims to be both an Adventist and a Chippendale dancer?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]188017[/snapback]

No that is far to strung out with too many topics and letters and clutter. That is why I am asking you to simplify. You've spent months on it, surely a little bit more time invested won't hurt anything and it will help the rest of us understand so much more clearly.
Thanks Bob

By not replying to my first comment, are you acknowledging that I get to set the standard?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

What was his stage name? ooops!! Did I say that out loud! giggle.gif

Sorry I know, I know...... offtopic.gif

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]188020[/snapback]
...........................and a Chippendale dancer?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:13 AM) [snapback]188013[/snapback]

No, I did do that. I wrote Danny, as Walt essentially asked me to do, and inquired about the age and circumstances of the allegations against Tommy. Walt had said that Danny had given him informationl, and that information was clearly bogus.

I have asked Tommy a few things too. And Gailon spoke to him a long time ago.

Bob,

Walt did not "essentially ask you to e-mail Danny" that's your dishonest spin, and what you wanted to do.

and you only included Tommy as an after thought long after you had accused and mailigned him, before the world.

Also what about Gailon Bob and these things he's done? Which is the actual topic. Are you still claiming he is a innocent "convicted embezzler"?

I don't believe in bringing up people's past if they have repented, but Gailon is obviously not repentant, for repentant people don't claim they did nothing wrong, and to me dishonest is... dishonest and not trustworthy.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]188024[/snapback]

Walt did not "essentially ask you to e-mail Danny" that's your dishonest spin, and what you wanted to do.

False, and Walt knows it is since we have discussed this very point. In his November 27, 2004, email he asked me to verify what he had said, and he gave me only one name to contact.

Cindy, why don't you make an attempt to get Gailon's side of the story? Write him from the contact page at http://www.Save3ABN.com/ and see what he says.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 26 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]188020[/snapback]

When was the last time you attended?

Why Bob, were you there last week looking for a face-to-face? Is this an inquiry into how often I attend church? Or just a major attempt and avoiding answering the questions.

Are the allegations against Gailon true or not?

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 26 2007, 10:31 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]187993[/snapback]

If these are true (and they may or may not be) then it speaks volumes about the entire "investigation" and begs questions about the integrity of the information presented. And, because his "information" has been used to support and defend the novella here and the posts of sister and watchbird, then it calls into question the validity and veracity of those claims put forth by them.

- FHB

FHB,

This statement certainly causes me concern. If you honestly believe that the man you have quoted may or may not be telling the truth about this how is that any different then him calling himself a Chippendale dancer? Perhaps all of his statements are jokes. And then, can we even believe that his story about his pet schnauser, the Pie-Pirate, is the truth? Shaky ground here, IMO.

Is your purpose to find out the truth of these claims or simply to use them to raise doubt about Gailon Joy's credibility/character whether they are true or not?

What information has Gailon provided to support the "novella" here? How would that bring into question the validity of sister's and watchbird's posts? Are they really so intertwined and dependent on Gailon Arthur Joy's info that they have no credibility of their own?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]188027[/snapback]

Why Bob, were you there last week looking for a face-to-face? Is this an inquiry into how often I attend church? Or just a major attempt and avoiding answering the questions.

- FHB

I already answered that. I said that from what I can tell, those allegations are not true in the least.

Now since I already answered that and have now answered it again, and since this wasn't the first time I asked this, when was the last time you attended? You can be slightly approximate to further mask your identity. I think that would be fair. But I'm just curious whether you actually currently attend there on a regular basis.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 26 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]188027[/snapback]

- FHB

FHB, when someone goes to questioning you about your church attendance, you can be pretty sure, he is avoiding the question.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 26 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #39

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 27 2007, 12:39 AM) [snapback]188032[/snapback]

FHB, when someone goes to questioning you about your church attendance, you can be pretty sure, he is avoiding the question.

And you know a thing or 3 about avoiding questions seeing that you do so with regularity...

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 26 2007, 10:41 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 26 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 11:36 PM) [snapback]188030[/snapback]

I already answered that. I said that from what I can tell, those allegations are not true in the least.

Now since I already answered that and have now answered it again, and since this wasn't the first time I asked this, when was the last time you attended? You can be slightly approximate to further mask your identity. I think that would be fair. But I'm just curious whether you actually currently attend there on a regular basis.

Pickle this isn't about FHB! Get off of his back. His credibility is already established. And he's even truthful for your information. I am quite sure his past is clean as a whisle too!!

But I'd like to see the question answered: Did Joy lose his car? Was it really repossessed? Doesn't the man work for a living?

Answer these please! Stop trying to change the subject. It won't work here.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 11:34 PM) [snapback]187986[/snapback]

Yes, it is true that a gentleman posted what FHB refers to, a gentleman who in his profile claims to be a Chippendale dancer...

Who cares..

More pertinent is that he first of all lists "Realter" in his profile and wrote this:

".... he tried to pay his overdue rent one time with a check drawn on some EGW trust account which he said he controlled... for what purpose I never found out...."

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 26 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]188030[/snapback]

Bob, the attendance at church by those in this forum would be absolutely none of your business. On the other hand what Gailon does is your business since you are partners as Cindy stated and you speak for him and save3abn on this forum.
You said your answer is as far as you can tell these allegations are not true. Please explain "as far as you can tell." Isn't this the first you have heard of it. If so, how have you been able to "tell" anything about it?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 26 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #43

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 27 2007, 12:41 AM) [snapback]188034[/snapback]

Pickle this isn't about FHB! Get off of his back. His credibility is already established. And he's even truthful for your information. I am quite sure his past is clean as a whisle too!!

But I'd like to see the question answered: Did Joy lose his car? Was it really repossessed? Doesn't the man work for a living?

Answer these please! Stop trying to change the subject. It won't work here.

This isnt about Gailon either; where was your zeal to keep the subject from being changed when fhb changed the subbject from 3abn to Gailon Joy?

Are you that blind to your own hypocrisy? Ray Charles could see this one...

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 26 2007, 10:46 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 26 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 27 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]188030[/snapback]

Why is it so important Bob? Why do you care how currently I attended. Do you want sermon notes from Pastor Andy's last sermon? Are you interested in communion in a couple of weeks? Maybe you would like to come help out with the Shepherd’s Hope Clinic this Wednesday - you're more than welcome as there are tasks for those without clinical experience. Or maybe you would like to come down and provide a meal for the families that take advantage of Interfaith Hospitality Network. Maybe you have a special skill you can come and share with Adventures or Pathfinders (one of the three levels) before the break for summer.

As this thread is about the claims against Mr. Joy and you don't seem to want to answer any of the questions then please don't waste space here and PM me and I will keep you up to date on what is happening at FHC.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 26 2007, 10:49 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 26 2007, 11:39 PM) [snapback]188032[/snapback]

I've been talking to Gailon, and he was curious when the last time your church had its books audited, Bystander. Care to comment?

As far as the allegations this John guy has raised, it appears that it may be difficult to deal with them without it being unnecessarily embarrassing to John. But Gailon is toying with finding some sort of way to address them. I have no idea what he will decide to do, but he's shared enough details that I can see that there is likely no truth at all in any of it.

Bear in mind that I said likely since I have no documents from either side of the question to back up either side's statements. And that problem puts FHB in a totally different league than http://www.Save3ABN.com/. FHB hasn't produced one single third party document or document by Gailon to support John's allegations. All we have is John's word, a single witness.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church