Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13157&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:58:59 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everything In The House, Walt vs. Danny
Pickle
post Apr 1 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

I see that Aletheia's tip finally reached Save3ABN.com at http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-untruths-furniture.htm.

It brings up some interesting points not raised before on here.

1) While Danny did buy from Linda the furniture in their home on June 4, 2004, he excluded certain items, including furniture Linda brought into their marriage, from that agreement. And yet he apparently never relinquished ownership of those excluded items. And he stated emphatically in a later email to her that if she didn't sign a later agreement, she had to bring everything back that she had already taken, indicating that he still claimed ownership in those items.

Thus Linda agreed that Danny could exclusively own certain items, but we have no similar legally binding statement on the part of Danny that Linda could exclusively own certain items, including her children's baby chairs.

2) Danny claimed that he had a $9000 guitar in financial affidavit last summer, but the 2004 house agreement mentions "guitars," plural, and Linda claimed last December that there were 18 guitars. What happened to the other guitars? Why aren't they listed on the affidavit?

Hmm. $9000 x 18 = ....

Maybe they're not all worth $9000.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Apr 1 2007, 01:17 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 1 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 1 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]189368[/snapback]

I see that Aletheia's tip finally reached Save3ABN.com at http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-untruths-furniture.htm.

It brings up some interesting points not raised before on here.

1) While Danny did buy from Linda the furniture in their home on June 4, 2004, he excluded certain items, including furniture Linda brought into their marriage, from that agreement. And yet he apparently never relinquished ownership of those excluded items. And he stated emphatically in a later email to her that if she didn't sign a later agreement, she had to bring everything back that she had already taken, indicating that he still claimed ownership in those items.

Thus Linda agreed that Danny could exclusively own certain items, but we have no similar legally binding statement on the part of Danny that Linda could exclusively own certain items, including her children's baby chairs.

2) Danny claimed that he had a $9000 guitar in financial affidavit last summer, but the 2004 house agreement mentions "guitars," plural, and Linda claimed last December that there were 18 guitars. What happened to the other guitars? Why aren't they listed on the affidavit?

Hmm. $9000 x 18 = ....

i do remember a 3abn guest giving danny an awesome Martin guitar a few years back. how does one play 18 guitars? seems if ppl are giving him expensive guitars and he can't possibly use more than 3 or 4 because of style and type that he'd be compelled to auction these off for the sake of the ministry. (since that is the notoriety that got him the guitars in the first place.) just my opinion

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Apr 2 2007, 05:36 AM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 1 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]189368[/snapback]

Hmm. $9000 x 18 = ....

roflmao.gif I think I know what may have happened to one of those guitars. roflmao.gif

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 2 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #4

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

Aletheia,

You posted the following email in another thread:

----- Original Message -----
To: ~ Cindy
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:41 AM

"I was in the house some time after she moved out and she had taken almost everything including stripping the walls of everything. I asked DS why he had let her take practically everything when actually he had paid her his share for it, he said , well I know, but she wanted it.....And people say he didn't love her and just wanted to dump her!!!! Yes, I remember they got a truck, a Uhaul or something"

You stated:

"Well if Linda lies, how can you trust anything that's come from her? or those like Johann who bear testimony based on what she's told them?"

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=186976

You stated as well:

"Linda lied. or Pickle did. I provided the evidence to show that. The thing about lies is they can be proven.

Where's your proof?"

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=186984

Aletheia, I know you have looked at this thread and the evidence that has been set forth herein:

Where is your proof? Whose testimoney did you bring here since you were not a witness?

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Apr 2 2007, 10:31 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 2 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 2 2007, 06:24 PM) [snapback]189522[/snapback]

Aletheia,

"I was in the house some time after she moved out and she had taken almost everything including stripping the walls of everything. I asked DS why he had let her take practically everything when actually he had paid her his share for it, he said , well I know, but she wanted it.....And people say he didn't love her and just wanted to dump her!!!! Yes, I remember they got a truck, a Uhaul or something"

You stated:

"Well if Linda lies, how can you trust anything that's come from her? or those like Johann who bear testimony based on what she's told them?"

You stated as well:

"Linda lied. or Pickle did. I provided the evidence to show that. The thing about lies is they can be proven.

Where's your proof?"

Aletheia, I know you have looked at this thread and the evidence that has been set forth herein:

Where is your proof? Whose testimoney did you bring here since you were not a witness?

Cindy, would you kindly indicate where I have not told the truth. If that has ever happened, you can count on me repenting in sack and ashes.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 2 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #6

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 2 2007, 11:24 AM) [snapback]189522[/snapback]

Aletheia,

You stated:

You stated as well:

Where's your proof?"

Interesting. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 2 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Apr 2 2007, 07:37 PM) [snapback]189621[/snapback]

Interesting. scratchchin.gif

Yeah and I didn't lappreciate Pickle posting that I gave him some tip for the trash he posts and publishes, or implying I am in anyway assisting, or responsible for anything on his website.

I want nothing to do with his methods and tactics. They stink.

Questions for Bob, what was in the trucks[plural] and storage if Linda got nothing?and how many times did she move?

Somebody's pullin somebody's leg here, and it's not me.

Just one more twisted story with poor investigation, and partial facts by the Pickle and Joy team...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 2 2007, 05:47 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 2 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #8

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 1 2007, 05:46 PM) [snapback]189399[/snapback]

i do remember a 3abn guest giving danny an awesome Martin guitar a few years back. how does one play 18 guitars? seems if ppl are giving him expensive guitars and he can't possibly use more than 3 or 4 because of style and type that he'd be compelled to auction these off for the sake of the ministry. (since that is the notoriety that got him the guitars in the first place.) just my opinion

Mozart, that makes perfect sense. After all, it is the "ministry" one claim to be upholding, not his own self worth. flirt.gif

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Apr 2 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Why are there so many closed-minded people I will never know.

It was my open and inquiring mind that brought me into the SDA church. It was also my open and inquiring mind that brought me to the conclusion that something was rotten in the state of 3ABN, which is why I finally allowed discussion on this 3ABN mess at MSDAOL, a few years after it was first discussed here. My mind is still open, therefore, if evidence is produced that shows me differently, then I will respond accordingly here, at MSDAOL, and elsewhere. So far, all the evidence I have seen here doesn't go well with Danny Shelton and company.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 2 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

TVsnack.gif ....just keep on enquiring...

Rosyroi
@}---;---;-----

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Apr 2 2007, 06:16 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 2 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #11

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 2 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]189522[/snapback]

Aletheia,

You stated:

You stated as well:

Where's your proof?"

Linda gave this letter to her from Danny to be posted, you forgot to include it with your quotes of what I posted...

Bob didn't include it in his little expose either...

Excerpt from letter published on Save3ABN:

-------- Original Message --------
To: Linda Shelton
Date: Monday, September 06, 2004 12:17 AM

Alyssa said you wanted to move on Sunday the 19th.

I have a board meeting that day so it won't work to get the rest of the furniture out of my house. You have lots of books too that need moving.

I guess if they took everything early in the day on the truck that's already loaded maybe they could load up the furniture at my house late in the day.

------------------------------------

Does it look to you like Bob is claiming Linda took trucks of things?
He did quote where she apparently wanted to use the big 3ABN truck, why do you think she needed such a big truck, and these other trucks some loaded some not. NW?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 2 2007, 06:00 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 2 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #12

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 2 2007, 06:56 PM) [snapback]189630[/snapback]

Linda gave this letter to her from Danny to be posted, you forgot to include it with your quotes of what I posted...

Bob didn't include it in his little expose either...

Excerpt from letter published on Save3ABN:

-------- Original Message --------
To: Linda Shelton
Date: Monday, September 06, 2004 12:17 AM

Alyssa said you wanted to move on Sunday the 19th.

I have a board meeting that day so it won't work to get the rest of the furniture out of my house. You have lots of books too that need moving.

I guess if they took everything early in the day on the truck that's already loaded maybe they could load up the furniture at my house late in the day.

------------------------------------

Does it look to you like Bob is claiming Linda took trucks of things?
He did quote where she apparently wanted to use the big 3ABN truck, why do you think she needed such a big truck, and these other trucks some loaded some not. NW?

MY house... hmmm, the attitude just seems so cold. But that's just my observation scratchchin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 2 2007, 06:24 PM
Post #13

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Apr 2 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]189632[/snapback]

MY house... hmmm, the attitude just seems so cold. But that's just my observation scratchchin.gif

Well, sera, what should he call it 3 mos after the divorce, and after he had bought out her share, and paid her for all, and she had her own house?

Cold? ... when he was still letting her take things he had actually paid her for?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 2 2007, 06:26 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 2 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #14

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 2 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]189634[/snapback]

Well, sera, what should he call it 3 mos after the divorce, and after he had bought out her share, and paid her for all, and she had her own house?

Cold? ... when he was still letting her take things he had actually paid her for?

you were not a witness to any of this so how do you know? Oh that's right you believe what Danny says....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 2 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #15

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 2 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]189624[/snapback]

Yeah and I didn't lappreciate Pickle posting that I gave him some tip ....

Got to give credit where credit is due, whether you like it or not.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 2 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]189624[/snapback]

Questions for Bob, what was in the trucks[plural] and storage if Linda got nothing?and how many times did she move?

I don't know. But I don't know why that matters.

Walt said Linda got everything in the house. Probably a poor choice of wording, for taken literally it means that she took the dishes, the towels, the sheets, everything. I think it safe to assume that he meant instead the furniture and pictures and things like that.

Danny very clearly indicates that not only does he still have major pieces of furniture, but he still owns what Linda has removed from the premises. Thus Danny contradicts what Walt has said in multiple ways, and again I thank you for bringing this to our attention.

So from what we can tell, Danny still claims ownership of Nathan and Alyssa's baby chairs, and he has only listed one guitar on his financial affidavit when Linda said he has 18, and when his own house agreement mentions "guitars."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church