Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13157&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:27 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everything In The House, Walt vs. Danny
Pickle
post Apr 5 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(nice&smooth @ Apr 5 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]190144[/snapback]

Q. If you will help me out here? Who's the Levite and the Priest and the good Samaritan
in this matter? dunno.gif

Here's my thought: We could say that Danny and Linda's divorce is none of our business, and we shouldn't deal with it at all. And actually that was what I did for quite some time.

Yet now the evidence is out that Danny had no biblical grounds for divorce, and even said he was through with the marriage because she hid his gun, though she only hid one gun, and he had two. Now it is coming to light that he is trying to gyp Linda out of her half of their assets. Then we have Danny allowing Shelley to suggest that Linda has the spirit of Antichrist on global TV.

If we just ignore injustice happening right before our eyes, and right on our TV screens, if we allow someone's life to be ruined with no just reasons for it, we are like the priest and the Levite who saw the man there wounded and in pain and need, and who walked away and did nothing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Apr 5 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

As I was travelling past that way
I stopped in London a few days
And lodged in comfort in a home
And in the day went out to roam
Now, Mrs. Masters cooked for me
A lovely breakfast, no added fee
And told me too of one guitar
Whose owner left it and went far
Away to southern Illinois
Where he must have another toy
For it had stayed there a good while
And if 'tis there still I would smile
For that has been now a long time
And that's the end of this short rhyme.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 5 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

and.... with all due respect bob, i'd like to add that this isn't just about defending linda or revealing other wrongdoing at 3abn. this is about people we have loved and trusted betraying us, deceiving us, the 3abn audience and contributors.
shelly quinn has eluded to some horrible finger pointing towards linda and even linda's daughter!
that is just plain wicked in so many ways i won't go into it at this time.
ms.quinn was not present in the shelton home. she doesn't know any more about the situation than what danny has told her and most of us don't know anymore than what has been told to us. ms.quinn has no right to speak to the world about such matters on 3abn and her slant on these subjects shows zero discernment and very anti-christlike behavior. how can we trust any teaching or preaching this woman does?

john lomacang (whom i have loved to watch over the years) has shocked me and hurt me with the same antics; lifting danny up to sainthood and making others look like the devil. he is deceived and it's very sad and very disappointing.

IMO, these people are wrongly using this ministry and we have a right and a duty to do something about it.

that's not why God built 3abn.

many have gone astray over there (as anyone with any insight whatsoever can see) and i believe it is because they have put "blind faith" in a human being.
i give danny every benefit of the doubt that maybe he has something emotionally wrong with him that makes him want to control people and manipulate them. i would rather he have some mental or emotional illness than to think he is fully aware of the wrong things he has done and refuses to be accountable for. the same goes for the rest who have partaken of this unholy ground.
the whole thing has been very hurtful not only to those in the line of fire but to us, the viewers.

3abn is broken...badly broken.

now for those who want to respond to this by turning the tables on me, save it. there's no point. we all know things can be looked at in many different ways, but my point here is that it is bad enough that certain people at 3abn are behaving the way that they are behind the scenes, but even worse that they are behaving this way in front of the cameras of this wonderful ministry. they don't have the right !! they all need to be banished from 3abn and let God appoint new people with fresh, untainted hearts and minds.
i guess i probably got way off topic here so forgive me, but we need to remember that what they have done, they have done to all of us.

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 5 2007, 05:26 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 5 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Apr 5 2007, 06:21 PM) [snapback]190161[/snapback]

spoton.gif Always did love poetry....

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
nice&smooth
post Apr 5 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,239

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 5 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]190156[/snapback]

Here's my thought: We could say that Danny and Linda's divorce is none of our business, and we shouldn't deal with it at all. And actually that was what I did for quite some time.

Yet now the evidence is out that Danny had no biblical grounds for divorce, and even said he was through with the marriage because she hid his gun, though she only hid one gun, and he had two. Now it is coming to light that he is trying to gyp Linda out of her half of their assets. Then we have Danny allowing Shelley to suggest that Linda has the spirit of Antichrist on global TV.

If we just ignore injustice happening right before our eyes, and right on our TV screens, if we allow someone's life to be ruined with no just reasons for it, we are like the priest and the Levite who saw the man there wounded and in pain and need, and who walked away and did nothing.
Excuse me "but did you ever answer my question?

QUOTE(nice&smooth @ Apr 5 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]190144[/snapback]

Q. If you will help me out here? Who's the Levite and the Priest and the good Samaritan
in this matter? dunno.gif

Heres my question again!!

--------------------
2Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselfs to think any thing as of ourselves;
but our sufficiency is of God

I freed a slave, I could have freed a hundred more if only they knew they were slaves - Harriet Tubman

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 5 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

N&S you will have to read the information withi the 3ABN Forum and come to your own conclusion on that. Fir this Forum it is best to have abit of knowledge regarding the subject before posting.. there just no short easy answer to your question, and anyone attempting to answer it would do so with a good amount of biased. smile.gif

QUOTE(nice&smooth @ Apr 5 2007, 04:46 PM) [snapback]190164[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Apr 5 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 5 2007, 06:22 PM) [snapback]190162[/snapback]

and.... with all due respect bob, i'd like to add that this isn't just about defending linda or revealing other wrongdoing at 3abn. this is about people we have loved and trusted betraying us, deceiving us, the 3abn audience and contributors.
shelly quinn has eluded to some horrible finger pointing towards linda and even linda's daughter!
that is just plain wicked in so many ways i won't go into it at this time.
ms.quinn was not present in the shelton home. she doesn't know any more about the situation than what danny has told her and most of us don't know anymore than what has been told to us. ms.quinn has no right to speak to the world about such matters on 3abn and her slant on these subjects shows zero discernment and very anti-christlike behavior. how can we trust any teaching or preaching this woman does?

john lomacang (whom i have loved to watch over the years) has shocked me and hurt me with the same antics; lifting danny up to sainthood and making others look like the devil. he is deceived and it's very sad and very disappointing.

IMO, these people are wrongly using this ministry and we have a right and a duty to do something about it.

that's not why God built 3abn.

many have gone astray over there (as anyone with any insight whatsoever can see) and i believe it is because they have put "blind faith" in a human being.
i give danny every benefit of the doubt that maybe he has something emotionally wrong with him that makes him want to control people and manipulate them. i would rather he have some mental or emotional illness than to think he is fully aware of the wrong things he has done and refuses to be accountable for. the same goes for the rest who have partaken of this unholy ground.
the whole thing has been very hurtful not only to those in the line of fire but to us, the viewers.

3abn is broken...badly broken.

now for those who want to respond to this by turning the tables on me, save it. there's no point. we all know things can be looked at in many different ways, but my point here is that it is bad enough that certain people at 3abn are behaving the way that they are behind the scenes, but even worse that they are behaving this way in front of the cameras of this wonderful ministry. they don't have the right !! they all need to be banished from 3abn and let God appoint new people with fresh, untainted hearts and minds.
i guess i probably got way off topic here so forgive me, but we need to remember that what they have done, they have done to all of us.

Mozart, you took the words right out of my mouth. afro.gif

This post has been edited by Jnana15: Apr 5 2007, 08:54 PM

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Apr 5 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Apr 6 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]190161[/snapback]

offtopic.gif quite off topic, but is Mrs Masters still providing hospitality for wandering Adventists? I stayed there over 30 years ago, her husband was still alive then but I believe he is no longer with us.

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 5 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(nice&smooth @ Apr 5 2007, 05:46 PM) [snapback]190164[/snapback]

N & S, mr pickle did answer your question. he was making an analogy, not meant to be specific. if you scroll up you will find it 3 or 4 post back. i will copy the 3rd paragraph for you.

mr. pickle said:

"If we just ignore injustice happening right before our eyes, and right on our TV screens, if we allow someone's life to be ruined with no just reasons for it, we are like the priest and the Levite who saw the man there wounded and in pain and need, and who walked away and did nothing."

wave.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 5 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Apr 5 2007, 03:21 PM) [snapback]190161[/snapback]

Greenie,
You certainly know how to turn a phrase!

Any insight as to why there is an expatriot guitar in Mrs. Master's home?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Observer
post Apr 6 2007, 06:25 AM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Mozart said:

Folks, the desire to emotionally control and manipulate people should not be elevated to the level of emotional or mental illness. Such, when they exist simply amount to relationship issues which counseling may address. Mental health professionals do not give an illness diagnosis to every quirk of human nature, or to every aspect of a person that could be helped by counseling. As this is true, people who participate in counseling, may not be emotionally/mentally ill.

This post has been edited by Observer: Apr 6 2007, 09:00 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 6 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

It is rare indeed that people give. Most people guard and keep; they suppose that it is they themselves and what they identify with themselves that they are guarding and keeping, whereas what they are actually guarding and keeping is their system of reality and what they assume themselves to be.
-Baldwin

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
nice&smooth
post Apr 6 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,239

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 5 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]190191[/snapback]

N & S, mr pickle did answer your question. he was making an analogy, not meant to be specific. if you scroll up you will find it 3 or 4 post back. i will copy the 3rd paragraph for you.

mr. pickle said:

"If we just ignore injustice happening right before our eyes, and right on our TV screens, if we allow someone's life to be ruined with no just reasons for it, we are like the priest and the Levite who saw the man there wounded and in pain and need, and who walked away and did nothing."

wave.gif
Thanks

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 5 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]190173[/snapback]

N&S you will have to read the information withi the 3ABN Forum and come to your own conclusion on that. Fir this Forum it is best to have abit of knowledge regarding the subject before posting.. there just no short easy answer to your question, and anyone attempting to answer it would do so with a good amount of biased. smile.gif
well there you go! thank you for getting my dumb you know what told!
i'll leave it alone its too deep for me!

--------------------
2Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselfs to think any thing as of ourselves;
but our sufficiency is of God

I freed a slave, I could have freed a hundred more if only they knew they were slaves - Harriet Tubman

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 6 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #44

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

N&S, That is up to you. This is the advice that is given to ALL those who are new to this site and new to this forum. Itis set up so that newcomers can easily find info and get a basic understanding of the situation. As I said before please take you tone down a notch or two. No one is saying that it is too deep for you, but you.

QUOTE(nice&smooth @ Apr 6 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]190256[/snapback]

Thanks

well there you go! thank you for getting my dumb you know what told!
i'll leave it alone its too deep for me!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church