Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13308&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:29:56 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linda's Litigation
Panama_Pete
post May 15 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #196

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(steffan @ May 15 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]195704[/snapback]

Whoever told you this is way off base again. Was it Fran...And please...quit accepting, speculating and repeating faulty information.

Way off base again? I don't think so.

Actually, that synopsis of Call Center storage came from Judge Barbara S. Rowe:

"The third building is the “call center”, which is about 7,000 square feet and is where applicant (Danny Shelton/3ABN) stores, ships, and receives its merchandise."

Judge Rowe's statement was true at the time she stated it. The Call Center does have a large number of shelves where books, pamphlets, CDs, DVDs, and other items are stored for mailing. And the area where the loading dock door is now located was used for storage of a large number of boxes - mailing envelopes of all sizes, labels, paper, etc. I saw the boxes there, and dug through them, myself, looking for various things.

So, this had very little to do with accepting, speculating, or repeating "faulty" information. Rosyroi was simply asking for clarification. When it came to storage, the Call Center was not in competition with the Smithsonian Institution, but it was used for storage of many items, just the same.

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ May 16 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]195705[/snapback]

thank you so much for correcting the error I posted. That was very enlightning. I learned a lot. I should write more silly remarks.
notworthy.gif
Rosyroi

Yes, Rosyroi, just keep posting away. It is enlightening, as you say, so keep going.
And no, your remarks are not really that silly. Others will have the same questions in their minds that you have.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 15 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #197

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

thanks for the tour steffan, this all sounds correct as far as i remember except for a print shop. i don't remember that. i remember a copy machine next too the call center cubicles but don't remember a print shop. that may have been added since i was there, and it was definitely needed as things were very tight and minimalistic in there. what you have mentioned here are most of the facilities as i recall them but there is much more in the residential areas and pasture and open land areas that you failed to mention unless i missed something. but you gave a good tour. you forgot the porch behind the stairs where the piano is and the kitchen behind the "live" set. are those still there?
your scolding of "way off base" wasn't really nessessary though. apparently not everyone has been there to see for themselves and they are just trying to figure it out and all the time you took to describe all this is very helpful, however the criticism really isn't. no harm was meant. folks are just trying to figure out and understand things. it would be cool if you could find a layout diagram to post here for folks to see since they haven't had the opportunity to visit there. thanks again. Mo

QUOTE(steffan @ May 15 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]195704[/snapback]

Whoever told you this is way off base again. Was it Fran. Have you ever been there? The call center is a large brick building housing many workers. Their work spaces are seperated by dividers because that is where they take calls and orders. Also the satellite dept is in there. Then they have a print shop, sm kitchen area, restrooms, and mailing room where they keep the books, cd's and whatever is offered. In the very back is storage for mailing envelopes, paper for printers, boxes etc. etc. Anyone who has ever came to their campmeeting gets a full tour of all the buildings if they choose to, as do the visitors that just "show up" to see 3abn year around. The ladies that work at the call center answer the phones. take orders, add people to the mailing list and take orders for satellites, and the new boxes that work through the internet.
This is also where most emails come. If the call center people can answer the email, they do, if it is for a different department, they send it on to that department. The cooking emails would most definitely come from the call center since they send out the cook books or refer people to that particular ministry to place their order. They can tell you what time programs come on, can send your children tiny tot coloring books and send you all the recipes that you see on the cooking shows. Whoever told you it was a "storage" building gave you very faulty information.
For those that have never been, I will satisfy your curiosity.
Between the huge main 3abn building and the call center is a large pole barn. The end has offices for the donation department. That department takes in items that people donate and resells them to help support the ministry. The rest of that barn contains the items, shelves, tables and whatever to organize them. Behind the call center are hook ups for rv's. Some volunteers stay year around, others part of the year and some just come at campmeeting time to help out and attend campmeeting. Behind that are few houses. They were built by retired folk who came to live there permanetly and had small apartments built on their basement levels where guests and visitors can stay when need be. SW of those is the Sound Center where the music cd's are done.
Back at the highway turn West go down the road maybe 1/4 mile and there is the church and across the parking lot is the church school. Follow the winding road north and you go by several apartments for visitors and guests. Behind the church school are more RV hook ups.
Go North a couple of miles and you will come to the old 3abn building. The first 3abn. All the latino programming is done there and one part houses the radio department.
Inside the present 3abn building back at the complex, there is receptionist when you enter, to the right are administrative offices, to the left are accounting offices. Down the hall are the control rooms where the directors, sound people, graphic people and producers are when a program is being taped. There are 2 control rooms because there are 2 large studio's. Each studio is connected to it's own control room. One studio is the 3abn today set where Danny does his program and the singing is done on that set. The other is used for various programs, Faith Chapel, Housecalls, Shelly Q's program, Cherie peters........On down are editors bays, behind that is master control where the programs are fed up to satellite and into your homes. To the left of that is the engineering department.
Upstairs are the graphic and artist departments as well as the web masters office, the marketing offices and much farther down, the pastoral offices. Both floors have kitchens for the employees to eat. Behind the main building are several huge satellites and more smaller ones to send and receive the satellite signals.
If memory serves me, I don't think I have left anything out. I would advise all to check it out. It is quite amazing. And please...quit accepting ,speculating and repeating faulty information.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 15 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(steffan @ May 15 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]195704[/snapback]

Whoever told you this is way off base again. Was it Fran. Have you ever been there?

If memory serves me, I don't think I have left anything out. I would advise all to check it out. It is quite amazing. And please...quit accepting ,speculating and repeating faulty information.

Well, welcome back. Shall we continue where you left off? notworthy.gif snack.gif

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 15 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #199

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Yes, Pete, the room arcoss the wall and throught the double doors from Crista's area (where the USPS, UPS, and Fedex computers, and the satellite repair and technical support were), was largely a big storage area that was sometimes almost floor to ceiling and wall to wall with supplies.

Mozart, one other areas Steffan missed was the Bos. Oh, and the wood shop and garage over at the farm.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 16 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #200

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(beartrap)
...one other areas Steffan missed was the Bos. Oh, and the wood shop and garage over at the farm.

If he meant expanding in all directions, and going nowhere, he could have just said so.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
lurker
post May 16 2007, 02:56 AM
Post #201

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ May 15 2007, 09:35 PM) [snapback]195697[/snapback]

I don't see anything especially revealing here, except to note the case was not impounded. I looked under the other tabs--and same thing. This may be simply an overview, or a summary for the court files.
Case Information
Case 2004MR15 Last Update 10/13/2005 Last Upload 02/16/2006 @ 01:00
Case Category Civil Case Type - Subtype MR - 401 Miscellaneous Remedy - Administrative Review
Other Litigants
Role Name
OtherParticipant THOMPSONVILLE COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL
DefendantOrRespondent DEPT OF REVENUE OF IL,
Litigant Information
Full Name THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK,
Date of Birth Role PlaintiffOrPetitioner Physical File Location
Impounded No Initial Open Date 05/11/2004 Initial Close Date
Suppress Minutes No Reopen Date Reclose Date
Attorney RIVA, MICHAEL D
Identification
None
Address
None
Phone Numbers
None
Hearings
Type Date Time Judge Location
37 - Motion/dismiss 08/13/2004 09:30 VANTREASE A
89 - Conference call 10/15/2004 09:00 VANTREASE A
10 - Motion hearing 12/14/2004 13:30 VANTREASE A
89 - Conference call 05/06/2005 11:00 VANTREASE B
106 - Motion/strike 06/03/2005 09:30 VANTREASE B
113 - Argument 10/17/2005 13:30 VANTREASE C

http://tinyurl.com/29aovg
I noticed that there are minutes which are not surpressed. These should be available. January 28 2004 at the bottom of the original document was the date of Judge Rowe's original decision. Wouldn't the dates 8-13-2004 through 10-17-2005 listed have to do with the appeal? Also under fines and fees and under payments, it appears to me that 3ABN must have been required to pay some costs. They did this with company checks. One as late as 2-16-2006.

http://www.state.il.us/agency/ptab/procedur/bor.htm
Response of the Board of Review

The local board of review must respond to the petition for appeal within 30 days of the date it is informed of the appeal. See Official Rules §1910.40.

Every time we find something I feel is important someone from the other side comes in to distract. They must feel it is important too. When I showed in an earlier post that corporations organized under the Religious Corporation Act 805 ILCS 110/0.01 et seq are taxed for property tax too, Eirene tried to distract by repeating FHB's claims.. Now it is Steffan.

I think they lost the appeal and had to pay court costs.

This post has been edited by lurker: May 16 2007, 03:13 AM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 16 2007, 06:46 AM
Post #202

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(lurker)

Wouldn't the dates 8-13-2004 through 10-17-2005 listed have to do with the appeal? Also under fines and fees and under payments, it appears to me that 3ABN must have been required to pay some costs. They did this with company checks. One as late as 2-16-2006.

The local board of review must respond to the petition for appeal within 30 days of the date it is informed of the appeal. See Official Rules §1910.40.

Every time we find something I feel is important someone from the other side comes in to distract. They must feel it is important too. When I showed in an earlier post that corporations organized under the Religious Corporation Act 805 ILCS 110/0.01 et seq are taxed for property tax too, Eirene tried to distract by repeating FHB's claims.. Now it is Steffan.

I think they lost the appeal and had to pay court costs.

Initially, this summary document looks incomplete to me. I could be wrong. But, it looks like a record of the ongoing progress for the appeal. A new judge (Vantrease). A new venue (Franklin Co., Illinois' Second Judicial Circuit). Filing fee (required) and payments. Motions: 1)to dismiss, 2)conference call, 3)hearing on motion, 4)conference call, 5)motion to strike [the motion to dismiss], 6)argument [in progress?]. No Remedy offered. No closing date.

These things probably move slowly. The reference to 30 days response timeline is probably referring to a confirmation from the appellate court that they received the petition...not 30 days to render a decsion or remedy. You can contact the Franklin Co., Illinois' Second Judicial Circuit, along with the trial administrator, court reporter, and secretary (by email or phone), to see where this appeal stands, or if a remedy has actually already been given.

http://www.illinoissecondcircuit.info/Pers...hief_judge.html

Yeah, I hear ya. Seems like a disinformation campaign going on from time to time, a switch and bait kind of thing.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
lurker
post May 16 2007, 07:50 AM
Post #203

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ May 16 2007, 06:46 AM) [snapback]195721[/snapback]

Initially, this summary document looks incomplete to me. I could be wrong. But, it looks like a record of the ongoing progress for the appeal. A new judge (Vantrease). A new venue (Franklin Co., Illinois' Second Judicial Circuit). Filing fee (required) and payments. Motions: 1)to dismiss, 2)conference call, 3)hearing on motion, 4)conference call, 5)motion to strike [the motion to dismiss], 6)argument [in progress?]. No Remedy offered. No closing date.

These things probably move slowly. The reference to 30 days response timeline is probably referring to a confirmation from the appellate court that they received the petition...not 30 days to render a decsion or remedy. You can contact the Franklin Co., Illinois' Second Judicial Circuit, along with the trial administrator, court reporter, and secretary (by email or phone), to see where this appeal stands, or if a remedy has actually already been given.

http://www.illinoissecondcircuit.info/Pers...hief_judge.html

Yeah, I hear ya. Seems like a disinformation campaign going on from time to time, a switch and bait kind of thing.

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I guess I will keep watching to see what else is added to the site.

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 16 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #204

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 15 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]195703[/snapback]

The Call Center is where orders for satellite systems, videos, DVDs, books, Cd's and many other things are taken. There are a number of people who work in that building taking calls and answering emails. There is a certain amount of storage there, but most of the storage is in the Bos Auditorium which now serves as a warehouse.

In a high turnover area with a large number of people, including many volunteers, I think it would make sense to use numbers that correlate to workstations in the various cubicles. That is what I have heard they are doing now.

Rosyroi

By the word "Storage", I believe they meant storage of inventory to sell.

Bear;

I can understand they would need more "Storage" room for the very large increase they had in inventory over just a few years. I can surely understand why they would need more room to store it.

I am curious as to what this large increase was. It happened before they were taken off of SkyAngel and had to increase their inventory of the larger satellites. I can't help but wonder what did NOT sell!

Did they move the storage warehouse to the "BOS" before the large satellites push or after?

Where do they keep the inventory of goods they sell on eBay?

Does Tammy still handle that?

Sales on eBay have almost come to a stand still. Coins still sell and so do dolls, but some of the items have been on there for a very long time.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 16 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #205

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 15 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]195703[/snapback]

The Call Center is where orders for satellite systems, videos, DVDs, books, CDs and many other things are taken. There are a number of people who work in that building taking calls and answering emails. There is a certain amount of storage there, but most of the storage is in the Bos Auditorium which now serves as a warehouse.

In a high turnover area with a large number of people, including many voluteers, I think it would make sense to use numbers that correlate to workstations in the various cubicles. That is what I have heard they are doing now.

Thanks Beartrap.

That makes sense to me.

Rosyroi

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 15 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]195710[/snapback]

Yes, Pete, the room arcoss the wall and throught the double doors from Crista's area (where the USPS, UPS, and Fedex computers, and the satellite repair and technical support were), was largely a big storage area that was sometimes almost floor to ceiling and wall to wall with supplies.

Mozart, one other areas Steffan missed was the Bos. Oh, and the wood shop and garage over at the farm.

Farm? do they also farm produce or?
and what is the Bos.?

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 16 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #206

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Fran @ May 16 2007, 08:49 AM) [snapback]195756[/snapback]

Rosyroi

Bear;

I can understand they would need more "Storage" room for the very large increase they had in inventory over just a few years. I can surely understand why they would need more room to store it.

I am curious as to what this large increase was. It happened before they were taken off of SkyAngel and had to increase their inventory of the larger satellites. I can't help but wonder what did NOT sell!

Did they move the storage warehouse to the "BOS" before the large satellites push or after?

I don't remember exactly when the Bos started being used for storage, but I would guess around eight years ago. Maybe a little more.

Much of it is kept in the brown barn just east of the Bos. There may be other more secure storage for more valuable items. In times past Danny has kept some of those things at his house.

Does Tammy still handle that?

To my knowledge, Tammy and Bruce Chance handle sale of most donated items.

Sales on eBay have almost come to a stand still. Coins still sell and so do dolls, but some of the items have been on there for a very long time.

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ May 16 2007, 09:15 AM) [snapback]195761[/snapback]

Thanks Beartrap.

That makes sense to me.

Rosyroi
Farm? do they also farm produce or?
and what is the Bos.?

It is just an area that is commonly known as the Farm. There is a house where an amployee lives, a garage where equipment is maintained and stored, and a wood shop. I don't believe that produce is grown or sold from there. At one time there were a number of acres of 3ABN land that were mowed and baled for hay each year. Some was sold outside, and some went for Danny's horses. I don't know if there is any haying done anymore, and I doubt it.

The Bos Auditorium was at one time an auditorium for events. It was sponsored by Mrs. Bos, Thus the name. It is attached to the main office/studio complex. In the area that used to be the stage a new master control was built, and the rest is storage and a paper crusher... unless something else has been recently added or changed

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 16 2007, 01:38 PM

+Quote Post
steffan
post May 16 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #207

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,125

QUOTE(Fran @ May 16 2007, 11:49 AM) [snapback]195756[/snapback]

Rosyroi

As I exlained, storage isn't just for inventory to sell, it is for the huge amount of supplies that are needed for printing, shipping, office supplies.......

The "Bos" has been one of the storage areas for years. It holds the satellites and receivers as well as extra shipping and printing supplies that they don't have room for at the call center.

I answered that. The barn behind the main building. There are small offices in one end for those that oversee it, the rest of the barn is just a big open area where the stuff is kept. Every campmeeting they open it to the public so the locals and campmeeting people have an opportunity to purchase items.

I saw a program awhile back that addressed the donation of items. They said that less items and less time are being spent on ebay and more sales to buyers in the area for certain items.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 16 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #208

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

...and every bit of what of the information you must gave could have been given sans the attitutde and swipe at another member. Please keep this in mind. We, here at BSDA, are committed to a kinder, gentler 3ABN Forum.

QUOTE(steffan @ May 15 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]195704[/snapback]

Whoever told you this is way off base again. Was it Fran. Have you ever been there? The call center is a large brick building housing many workers. Their work spaces are seperated by dividers because that is where they take calls and orders. Also the satellite dept is in there. Then they have a print shop, sm kitchen area, restrooms, and mailing room where they keep the books, cd's and whatever is offered. In the very back is storage for mailing envelopes, paper for printers, boxes etc. etc. Anyone who has ever came to their campmeeting gets a full tour of all the buildings if they choose to, as do the visitors that just "show up" to see 3abn year around. The ladies that work at the call center answer the phones. take orders, add people to the mailing list and take orders for satellites, and the new boxes that work through the internet.
This is also where most emails come. If the call center people can answer the email, they do, if it is for a different department, they send it on to that department. The cooking emails would most definitely come from the call center since they send out the cook books or refer people to that particular ministry to place their order. They can tell you what time programs come on, can send your children tiny tot coloring books and send you all the recipes that you see on the cooking shows. Whoever told you it was a "storage" building gave you very faulty information.
Between the huge main 3abn building and the call center is a large pole barn. The end has offices for the donation department. That department takes in items that people donate and resells them to help support the ministry. The rest of that barn contains the items, shelves, tables and whatever to organize them. Behind the call center are hook ups for rv's. Some volunteers stay year around, others part of the year and some just come at campmeeting time to help out and attend campmeeting. Behind that are few houses. They were built by retired folk who came to live there permanetly and had small apartments built on their basement levels where guests and visitors can stay when need be. SW of those is the Sound Center where the music cd's are done.
Back at the highway turn West go down the road maybe 1/4 mile and there is the church and across the parking lot is the church school. Follow the winding road north and you go by several apartments for visitors and guests. Behind the church school are more RV hook ups.
Go North a couple of miles and you will come to the old 3abn building. The first 3abn. All the latino programming is done there and one part houses the radio department.
Inside the present 3abn building back at the complex, there is receptionist when you enter, to the right are administrative offices, to the left are accounting offices. Down the hall are the control rooms where the directors, sound people, graphic people and producers are when a program is being taped. There are 2 control rooms because there are 2 large studio's. Each studio is connected to it's own control room. One studio is the 3abn today set where Danny does his program and the singing is done on that set. The other is used for various programs, Faith Chapel, Housecalls, Shelly Q's program, Cherie peters........On down are editors bays, behind that is master control where the programs are fed up to satellite and into your homes. To the left of that is the engineering department.
Upstairs are the graphic and artist departments as well as the web masters office, the marketing offices and much farther down, the pastoral offices. Both floors have kitchens for the employees to eat. Behind the main building are several huge satellites and more smaller ones to send and receive the satellite signals.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 16 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

thanks steffan, do you happen to know how they do that?
QUOTE(steffan @ May 16 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]195785[/snapback]

I saw a program awhile back that addressed the donation of items. They said that less items and less time are being spent on ebay and more sales to buyers in the area for certain items.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 16 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #210

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Anything that would help show that certain employees and friends of 3ABN aren't getting preferential pricing for sales of donated items would also be helpful, given the allegations regarding that kind of thing that have been made in the past.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:29 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church