Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13329&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:41:06 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fare Well 3abn?, Amazing Facts Takeover?
no_cults
post Apr 19 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(msraccoon @ Apr 19 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]192100[/snapback]

So what was that supposedly great 3ABN live all about? I heard the whole thing and I am still
puzzled.

Didn't hear about any name change.
Didn't hear that Batchelor would be physically at 3ABN.
DS didn't step down.
Didn't hear any reason for a merger.
Didn't hear any plans other than a new board (probably merged too).
DID hear a plea for much money needed, indeed millions.
DID hear that the SDA conference was 100% behind them.
So......what was it, a well-planned plot?

msraccoon

One has to wonder if this is a mechanism to cool things down a bit.
Also.... since Linda has retained more agressive legal counsel, could
this be a maneuver to keep her from getting a larger settlement?

Another thing.... I also am wondering if another "bombshell" may
be looming. Sheer speculation, but this merger/takover of 3abn
may be tied to another event (as if there havn't been enough).
If things aren't going that great in the DS household (domestically),
well --- there really wouldn't be too many other "options", would
there? Justa wondering.... not hoping for this at all -- but for those
who have read this forum and understand the real DS --- it really
ain't too far a stretch to imagine that Brandy may be a little dissa-
lussioned with all that she has seen. She has had the time to fig-
some things out -- no? How long is that trip they're going on?
Ok, please forgive me Jesus.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Apr 19 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(watchbird @ Apr 19 2007, 04:40 PM) [snapback]192047[/snapback]

But you have a very good track record for being right. yes.gif

Why, thank you, ma'am...!! wave.gif Only by the grace of God do I have any discernment whatsoever...

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 19 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 19 2007, 04:18 PM) [snapback]192040[/snapback]

and Doug Batchelor being best buds with John L. makes me hate to think of losing another person i enjoyed and admired. is this another going into the fire, to fuel the smokescreen of misdeeds? at first i thought this might be good news. now i'm not so sure. we must pray about this.

Hey Mozart;

Add me to your prayers please. There is a saying that says, "If you fall into a pit of vipers, you will eventually get bitten."

It is true. We should stay away from snakes, right. Sometimes fruit is rotten to the core. All that happens is the new fruit will get infected and rot too.

I believe Danny is on cloud nine tonight. This is not reality, but I have never accused Danny of living in reality, I don't think.

What worries me is that Doug thinks he can take on Danny! No go. Danny will never let go. May Doug prove me wrong and deal with this in God's way. I am praying to that end since there is nothing else to do.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 20 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

not at all. i don't think mollie is insecure at all. danny may have stepped down as president but he didn't say anything about giving up his position as CEO and he gave mollie all authority over day to day activities. i don't think danny will ever let anyone get in her way. not even doug b. she's like his mother bear, u know. and i must say, "shelly quinn is the tallest jockey i've ever seen in my life! m-m-m-m-m shameless.
QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Apr 19 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]192105[/snapback]

I heard Mollie make it very clear that she was not planning on going anywhere.

As they went around the group, and let them tell how they had visions of the merger, and how the Lord was directing all of this, and after Danny talked about the board members unselfishly saying they would step aside, if necessary for the ministry, she took her time telling how she was going to keep doing her job.

I wonder if she is feeling a little insecure.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Apr 20 2007, 07:21 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 20 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]192117[/snapback]

not at all. i don't think mollie is insecure at all. danny may have stepped down as president but he didn't say anything about giving up his position as CEO and he gave mollie all authority over day to day activities. i don't think danny will ever let anyone get in her way. not even doug b. she's like his mother bear, u know. and i must say, "shelly quinn is the tallest jockey i've ever seen in my life! m-m-m-m-m shameless.

I would be very surprised if DS did not hold out for at least 1 yr contracts on his key
people and certain other faces on 2ABN. No doubt there is still much uncertainty,
but I do not believe that DB would have agreed to this w/o having pretty much
full control.... JMO. As far as CEO --- that will be for the "new board" to decide.

Like I said earlier, I would not be surprised if there were to be more "bombshells"
on the horizon. My experience from observing those with this much power and
authority is that they hang on with fingernails and white knuckles before leaving
too easily. Me thinks there is good reason and motivation for this quickly agreed
to merger. Just a hunch...

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 22 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #21

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

The plot thickens.....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
pmorris68
post Apr 23 2007, 03:56 AM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 399

Personally I am sick of the whole 3ABN saga. This is my LAST post about this whole mess. Here is my statement "Lord help us all".

The END!!

+Quote Post
shaddo
post Apr 23 2007, 04:41 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 783

scratchchin.gif Just a thought... "Birds of a feather..." Danny and Doug..... well since I have known both of them since childhood, I would just say, we need to stop puting our faith in conservativism and SDA hype men, and hold up the TRUTH, even if it means walking away from the systems which have been used since the beginning... The end is near!... "Come quickly, Lord Jesus." bangin.gif yes.gif

--------------------
Ex.14:20 "Be of good cheer I have overcome the world." Jesus

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 23 2007, 06:54 AM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(shaddo @ Apr 23 2007, 02:41 AM) [snapback]192539[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif Just a thought... "Birds of a feather..." Danny and Doug..... well since I have known both of them since childhood, I would just say, we need to stop puting our faith in conservativism and SDA hype men, and hold up the TRUTH, even if it means walking away from the systems which have been used since the beginning... The end is near!... "Come quickly, Lord Jesus." bangin.gif yes.gif

shaddo,

Wow, that is quite a provocative statement! Not particularly the "Birds of a feather..." part since others such as WB have mentioned this, but that you have known them both since childhood. Your childhood or theirs? Have you known them both personally or through their TV images?

Please don't mistake my questioning as criticism. I am just curious about your relationship with these two individuals that would bring you to characterize them as SDA hype men.

Amen for your call to "hold up the TRUTH"! This and our relationship with God is the key to salvation, not the systems of men.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 23 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(no_cults @ Apr 20 2007, 07:22 AM) [snapback]192113[/snapback]

You said it. We need to pray.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 24 2007, 02:04 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(no_cults @ Apr 20 2007, 07:21 AM) [snapback]192140[/snapback]

I would be very surprised if DS did not hold out for at least 1 yr contracts on his key
people and certain other faces on 2ABN. No doubt there is still much uncertainty,
but I do not believe that DB would have agreed to this w/o having pretty much
full control.... JMO. As far as CEO --- that will be for the "new board" to decide.

Like I said earlier, I would not be surprised if there were to be more "bombshells"
on the horizon. My experience from observing those with this much power and
authority is that they hang on with fingernails and white knuckles before leaving
too easily. Me thinks there is good reason and motivation for this quickly agreed
to merger. Just a hunch...

yeah i definitely see that. Agreed

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 06:56 AM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 23 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]192550[/snapback]

shaddo,

Wow, that is quite a provocative statement! Not particularly the "Birds of a feather..." part since others such as WB have mentioned this, but that you have known them both since childhood. Your childhood or theirs? Have you known them both personally or through their TV images?

Please don't mistake my questioning as criticism. I am just curious about your relationship with these two individuals that would bring you to characterize them as SDA hype men.

Amen for your call to "hold up the TRUTH"! This and our relationship with God is the key to salvation, not the systems of men.

I also would like to see the answer to these questions.

QUOTE(no_cults @ Apr 20 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]192113[/snapback]

No, 3 ABN is not, and never has been, a marital asset. It is a ministry, run by a boarrd, and the employment of both Danny and Linda was(is) subject to the board. In fact that is why, contrary to the public opinion of BSDAers, Linda was fired. She refused to work with, and follow her board.

Sin should be called by it's right name.

The trip is work related, and your "sheer speculation" is actually engaging in evil surmising, which God's word tells us not to do, it leads to false witness and elevating your opinions and thought and reasoning above God's.

Praise God, Jesus freely forgives, but first you need to repent and stop the wrongdoing. You can not say forgive me as you engage in evil surmising, for he is not a cloaking device for sin.

Truth is truth.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 25 2007, 07:00 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 07:37 AM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 08:56 AM) [snapback]192866[/snapback]

Why; you've already been told what to believe...

No, 3 ABN is not, and never has been, a marital asset. It is a ministry, run by a boarrd, and the employment of both Danny and Linda was(is) subject to the board. In fact that is why, contrary to the public opinion of BSDAers, Linda was fired. She refused to work with, and follow her board.

And you know this because you were there? Or because someone told you what someone told them and you bought a pig in a poke... can you provide corroboration for ANYTHING you claim, Cindy? Post some minutes, perhaps? fhb's word may be good enough for you... but the rest of us aren't blinded by an undue infautation... so "because he said so" is not evidence of anything.

The trip is work related, and your "sheer speculation" is actually engaging in evil surmising, which God's word tells us not to do, it leads to false witness and elevating your opinions and thought and reasoning above God's.

You mean like your surmising that Duane was complicit in Tommy's misdeeds or that Linda deemed herself the next EGW or any of the other evil surmisings you've made?

Praise God, Jesus freely forgives, but first you need to repent and stop the wrongdoing. You can not say forgive me as you engage in evil surmising, for he is not a cloaking device for sin.

Truth is truth.

And lies are lies. For one who gave herself the name truth, you wouldn't know it if you tripped over it... which is the ultimate hypocrisy on your part. As far as your denials are concerned, you'd be well served to consider 1 John 1:10 prayerfully...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 08:40 AM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 25 2007, 08:37 AM) [snapback]192874[/snapback]

And you know this because you were there?

I know this because

1. it is registered as a ministry and not for profit and by law that means it is not owned by a individual, Danny and Linda have never called themselves 'owners" Nor has the 3ABN board ever done so because neither is, or ever was a owner or co-owner of 3ABN.

2. It is not listed as a Marital asset in Danny and Linda's divorce, nor has either ever claimed this.

3. Linda is not suing Danny to recieve part of 3ABN, although she is suing him to receive more then what was earlier agreed to by her in their uncontested divorce. Why? because 3ABN is NOT a marital asset.

4. The separation agreement between Linda and 3ABN clearly states that 3ABN is not part of the marital assets, Her settlement and severance is hers alone and not considered community property, and that the agreement wll in no way prevent her from seeking and receiving her fair and lawful part of what is Marital assets.

Finally she signed and agreed to all with the advice of her attourney, and only you and those who haven't a clue keep arguing about this.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 25 2007, 08:42 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 25 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 25 2007, 07:37 AM) [snapback]192874[/snapback]

Why; you've already been told what to believe...
And you know this because you were there? Or because someone told you what someone told them and you bought a pig in a poke... can you provide corroboration for ANYTHING you claim, Cindy? Post some minutes, perhaps? fhb's word may be good enough for you... but the rest of us aren't blinded by an undue infautation... so "because he said so" is not evidence of anything.
You mean like your surmising that Duane was complicit in Tommy's misdeeds or that Linda deemed herself the next EGW or any of the other evil surmisings you've made?
And lies are lies. For one who gave herself the name truth, you wouldn't know it if you tripped over it... which is the ultimate hypocrisy on your part. As far as your denials are concerned, you'd be well served to consider 1 John 1:10 prayerfully...

In His service,
Mr. J

And, I have seen you take this approach time and time again, while never bringing anything at all to the party to show us why you believe what you believe. You have constantly challenged others for proof or evidence to defend their side, while, you have provided probably, less, than anyone on this board to back up your opinions. You accuse others have listening to other parties when you have done exactly the same. Really, though, your case is worse because Aletheia searches and has brought many documents and emails to back up what she has said. I have never seen you produce anything whatsoever. So, Mr. J as usual you are the guiltiest party of those crimes which you accuse others of. I know as I write this that as usual, you will not answer directly as to your proof and evidence, of course that would be because you don't have any. What you will do is attack me and what I have written instead of answering to the charges of forming your opinion by nothing but gossip and rhetoric. That's ok. Go right ahead. People are not stupid and they saw the pattern a long time ago.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 06:56 AM) [snapback]192866[/snapback]

Truth is truth.

Aletheia, love the new avatar. Let's see where have I seen that watch before? mmm

This post has been edited by Eirene: Apr 25 2007, 09:18 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church