Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13329&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:41:08 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fare Well 3abn?, Amazing Facts Takeover?
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 25 2007, 11:20 AM) [snapback]192890[/snapback]

And, I have seen you take this approach time and time again, while never bringing anything at all to the party to show us why you believe what you believe.

When i have stated facts, I have provided incontrovertible support for it... Cindy knows zip point squat beyond what she has been fed... based on her own admissions. The proof of that is the words coming out of her own mouth.

When I have stated my opinion, I have noted it as my opinion and have told others their mileage may vary... this stands in stark contrast to you and the rest of danny's minions presenting conjecture and supposition as fact without corroboration.

You have constantly challenged others for proof or evidence to defend their side, while, you have provided probably, less, than anyone on this board to back up your opinions. You accuse others have listening to other parties when you have done exactly the same.

If you had read all of the stuff here, you'd have seen that I and other longstanding members of this forum have put the same burden of proof on both sides of this discussion... however, only one side of it has attempted to meet it... and it's not the side you have chosen.

Really, though, your case is worse because Aletheia searches and has brought many documents and emails to back up what she has said.

Cindy has not proven *anything*... ever. She can only provide hearsay and because she is not willing to give full disclosure, it cannot be corrorated since her sources cannot be verified because they are still playing anonymity games.

I have never seen you produce anything whatsoever.

Your presence here and your response to my post says otherwise...

So, Mr. J as usual you are the guiltiest party of those crimes which you accuse others of. I know as I write this that as usual, you will not answer directly as to your proof and evidence, of course that would be because you don't have any. What you will do is attack me and what I have written instead of answering to the charges of forming your opinion by nothing but gossip and rhetoric. That's ok. Go right ahead. People are not stupid and they saw the pattern a long time ago.

If you have any other complaints, the new number to the complaint department is 1-888-CFI-CARE...I will agree with you on this wise... people *aren't* stupid... and see you.. and Cindy... and the rest of danny's minions for what you are... your holier than thou notwithstanding.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 25 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 25 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]192897[/snapback]

When i have stated facts, I have provided incontrovertible support for it... Cindy knows zip point squat beyond what she has been fed... based on her own admissions. The proof of that is the words coming out of her own mouth.

When I have stated my opinion, I have noted it as my opinion and have told others their mileage may vary... this stands in stark contrast to you and the rest of danny's minions presenting conjecture and supposition as fact without corroboration.
If you had read all of the stuff here, you'd have seen that I and other longstanding members of this forum have put the same burden of proof on both sides of this discussion... however, only one side of it has attempted to meet it... and it's not the side you have chosen.
Cindy has not proven *anything*... ever. She can only provide hearsay and because she is not willing to give full disclosure, it cannot be corrorated since her sources cannot be verified because they are still playing anonymity games.
Your presence here and your response to my post says otherwise...
If you have any other complaints, the new number to the complaint department is 1-888-CFI-CARE...I will agree with you on this wise... people *aren't* stupid... and see you.. and Cindy... and the rest of danny's minions for what you are... your holier than thou notwithstanding.

In His service,
Mr. J

You have never substantiated anything. And you have stayed conistent with your pattern as I knew you would. notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #33

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 25 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]192901[/snapback]

notworthy.gif

See that thou do it not; you know the only one you are allowed to bow down to is DS...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
sister
post Apr 25 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

Well, Cindy, I like your new avatar, too! It seems especially fitting: two faced. With the first face you proclaimed yourself a seeker of truth, with the second face you have shown what lay behind the first face, your actual mission on BSDA. I see you now have a new "friend" to take the place of Bystander---same message, different identity. Welcome to BSDA Eirene! Go ahead and take your best shot. The truth will surface in time and with it the sheep will be separated from the goats.

This post has been edited by sister: Apr 25 2007, 12:22 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 25 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 06:40 AM) [snapback]192881[/snapback]

I know this because

1. it is registered as a ministry and not for profit and by law that means it is not owned by a individual, Danny and Linda have never called themselves 'owners" Nor has the 3ABN board ever done so because neither is, or ever was a owner or co-owner of 3ABN.

2. It is not listed as a Marital asset in Danny and Linda's divorce, nor has either ever claimed this.

3. Linda is not suing Danny to recieve part of 3ABN, although she is suing him to receive more then what was earlier agreed to by her in their uncontested divorce. Why? because 3ABN is NOT a marital asset.

4. The separation agreement between Linda and 3ABN clearly states that 3ABN is not part of the marital assets, Her settlement and severance is hers alone and not considered community property, and that the agreement wll in no way prevent her from seeking and receiving her fair and lawful part of what is Marital assets.

Finally she signed and agreed to all with the advice of her attourney, and only you and those who haven't a clue keep arguing about this.

Cindy,
The status of 3abn (whether the state of Illinois deems it a ministry or a business, is not my strong suit) may actually be decided at the end of 3abn's appeal for tax exempt status. If only a small portion of the physical 3abn property is now accepted as having "tax exempt status", it is not far fetched to speculate that the state of Illinois could, at some point, decree that it is not a true ministry but a for profit business. Would it then become a marital asset? Would Linda, in the eyes of the law, then be due half of everything? Just wondering.

About your avatar, is it the actual, infamous, picture in question? The one that Danny took, printed out and slipped under his shirt to surprise his sun-bathing wife with? Or just a picture of the same model from the internet?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 25 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #36

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

OK, so it's still here? TVsnack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church