Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13476&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:34:01 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Doug In Denial? Or Danny's Bluff?,
Observer
post Jun 5 2007, 04:52 AM
Post #61

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(EvesDilemma @ Jun 5 2007, 03:03 AM) [snapback]198383[/snapback]

Isn't it a moot point now since NAD removed Danny Shelton from his position there for getting the divorce without sufficient evidence of adultery?

Please support your statement.

From what position did the NAD remove Danny Shelton? I am not aware of him being removed from anything by anybody.

How is it that you believe that the NAD can remove Danny Shelton from anything since 3-ABN is an independent organization which does not answer to the NAD.

For the NAD to decide that the divorce occured without sufficient evidence of adultery there would have to be some kind of a hearing. Please inform us as to when this hearing occured, and who testified in regard to the evidence.

NOTE: My challenge is not to the issue as to whether or not Linda gave Danny Biblical justification to divorce her. My publicly stated position, many times, is that Danny did not have Biblical justification to divorce Linda. I continue to hold that position. My request that you support your comment is to inform us as to the specifics of the NAD making such a determination. I am simply not aware of them doing such. I would greatly appreciate you informing me otherwise.

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jun 5 2007, 03:41 AM) [snapback]198384[/snapback]

What is your evidence that this has happened. How did NAD suddenly get the authority to remove Danny from his position when they have claimed all along that they could do nothing since he was not a conference employee? dunno.gif

Hey, WB:

I guess great minds think the same. We must have been posting about the same time, but you beat me to it.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 5 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,546

Good question, when did the NAD did this??? I just did not know they had the power? scratchchin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:34 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church