Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13476&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:34:03 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Doug In Denial? Or Danny's Bluff?,
PrincessDrRe
post May 13 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #46

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Well!
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jun 2 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(runner4him @ May 5 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]194230[/snapback]

I agree with you, Noahswife! If even a Peon (talking about me) can read what is on the internet here and at save3abn then someone like DB who has a "competent board" (to quote you) and who knows other solid SDA friends/ministers/evangelists/officials of the church in high places should be able to ask his own questions while sifting through all the "stuff". It is not that difficult to come to an intelligent conclusion. I do not want to judge him or his motives but it does look too cozy for me. My donations stopped going to AF when I first heard of the merger with no pronouncement of cleaning house. We must not hide behind the cloak of apparent christianity and remain silent about real issues...that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Back to standing up for truth....and principles...and rights of victims...and the pure unadulterated Gospel. There is always a lesson in everything....pray that we might not be puffed up and forget our total need of Him for all things.

Hey - I have an idea! I keep hearing of folks who have stopped their contributions to 3ABN and/or AF. Maybe we should be sending our donations to Barbara Kerr for her new cooking show!! wave.gif

+Quote Post
mozart
post Jun 2 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

awesome idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm in. thanks snoopy thankyou.gif

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jun 2 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]198031[/snapback]

Hey - I have an idea! I keep hearing of folks who have stopped their contributions to 3ABN and/or AF. Maybe we should be sending our donations to Barbara Kerr for her new cooking show!! wave.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 3 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(mozart @ Jun 2 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]198051[/snapback]

awesome idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm in. thanks snoopy thankyou.gif

OK. Where do we send money to Linda and to Barbara?

Linda needs money for her ministry also and has never asked for a dime.

Nothing like the 3ABN Begathons!

It would please me to no end to see the donations start pouring in for honestly accountable ministries such as Polly's Place, Linda's Ministry, Barbara and Linda's cooking shows.

I believe strongly that we should also support the legal fund for Joy and Pickle.

yes.gif clap.gif clapping.gif yes.gif clap.gif clapping.gif yes.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
inga
post Jun 3 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #50

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 3 2007, 03:39 AM) [snapback]198059[/snapback]

It would please me to no end to see the donations start pouring in for honestly accountable ministries such as Polly's Place, Linda's Ministry, Barbara and Linda's cooking shows.

I believe strongly that we should also support the legal fund for Joy and Pickle.

The legal defense fund is probably the most urgent right now, considering that Garwin McNeilus can squander a whole lot more money on lawyers than Bob Pickle or Gailon Joy, even if there is no valid case. (It's a common technique to stall until the opposition runs out of money.) Whether you can contribute $5.00 or $5,000.00, every little bit helps.
Here's how to contribute: http://www.pickle-publishing.com/defensefund.htm

This post has been edited by inga: Jun 3 2007, 02:14 PM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jun 3 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(inga @ Jun 3 2007, 10:29 AM) [snapback]198079[/snapback]

The legal defense fund is probably the most urgent right now, considering that Gailon Joy can squander a whole lot more money on lawyers than Bob Pickle or Gailon Joy, even if there is no valid case. (It's a common technique to stall until the opposition runs out of money.) Whether you can contribute $5.00 or $5,000.00, every little bit helps.

Re: " . . . considering that Gailon Joy can squander a whole lot more money on lawyers. . ."

I do not think you meant to say Gailon Joy. Perhaps you meant Garwin McNeilus?

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 3 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

Donate for Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy's Defense Fund!

http://www.pickle-publishing.com/defensefund.htm

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jun 3 2007, 11:37 AM

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 3 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 4 2007, 04:27 PM) [snapback]194137[/snapback]

June 2007 issue of 3ABN World. The cover story is all about the merger, and the cover says that the magazine is "Published Monthly by 3ABN/Amazing Facts."

I still haven't heard Doug come out and state how he feels about Danny covering up his brother's child molestation allegations, or Danny's divorcing Linda when he didn't know whether or not she had committed fornication. Anyone know where Doug stands on these questions?

Notice how the ASI president who also sits on the ASI Mission, Inc. board, Debbie Young, has an article in the magazine too. Does that suggest that the ASI Missions, Inc. board will indeed be the new constituency?

The way this issue is put together you'd think Doug and Debbie are 100% behind Danny. Is that reality or is this just an illusion created by Danny?

Pickle, I sure HOPE not! Db is a very intelligent person, one would think he knows it all! Db ought to know is being used by ds to cy(h)a for him to continue his abuse wthin 3abn, having db upfront. It is like spreading jam on top of what you and I have stepped into a few times while walking across a lawn, for many gullible SDA's supporters to swallow, but it is the same stuff!
save3abn.com
rescue3abn.com

+Quote Post
inga
post Jun 3 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #54

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Observer @ Jun 3 2007, 11:59 AM) [snapback]198084[/snapback]

Re: " . . . considering that Gailon Joy can squander a whole lot more money on lawyers. . ."

I do not think you meant to say Gailon Joy. Perhaps you meant Garwin McNeilus?
Yes, I meant Garwin McNeilus, and I've corrected the entry.

It's amazing what my fingers will type, without input from my brain. wink.gif

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 3 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(inga @ Jun 3 2007, 10:29 AM) [snapback]198079[/snapback]

The legal defense fund is probably the most urgent right now, considering that Garwin McNeilus can squander a whole lot more money on lawyers than Bob Pickle or Gailon Joy, even if there is no valid case. (It's a common technique to stall until the opposition runs out of money.) Whether you can contribute $5.00 or $5,000.00, every little bit helps.

I too support funds to help Gailon and Pickle for lawyers to defend themselves being today's Davids against the Goliath in 3ABN. Many see the Devil attacking 3ABN through Gailon and Pickle, but those who believe this are stoning the messenger for the message! Satan is attacking 3ABN, but it is from within, through Danny that 3ABN is being attack! Gailon is just out to save 3ABN! For sure, the Lord is liken to a surgeon here having Gailon and Pickle in His hands. They are the Lord's sharp edge scalpels cutting away to remove the cancer growth within 3ABN to SAVE 3ABN!
save3abn.com
rescue3abn.blog.com

+Quote Post
mozart
post Jun 3 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

wonder what the courts, attorneys, etc. would do if only dirt poor people spoke out. ya think that might put a a little bit of a wrench in the system?
wallbash.gif

ouch!

QUOTE(mikell @ Jun 3 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]198123[/snapback]

I too support funds to help Gailon and Pickle for lawyers to defend themselves being today's Davids against the Goliath in 3ABN. Many see the Devil attacking 3ABN through Gailon and Pickle, but those who believe this are stoning the messenger for the message! Satan is attacking 3ABN, but it is from within, through Danny that 3ABN is being attack! Gailon is just out to save 3ABN! For sure, the Lord is liken to a surgeon here having Gailon and Pickle in His hands. They are the Lord's sharp edge scalpels cutting away to remove the cancer growth within 3ABN to SAVE 3ABN!
save3abn.com
rescue3abn.blog.com

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jun 3 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #57

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 3 2007, 02:39 AM) [snapback]198059[/snapback]

Not sure if you meant this tongue-in-cheek or not. But in case you where serious, we won't be having a Begathons on BSDA for any of these ministries. I have specific rules against solicitation, regardless of the cause. However, this rule is waved for active members like Pickle.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 3 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 3 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]198149[/snapback]

Not sure if you meant this tongue-in-cheek or not. But in case you where serious, we won't be having a Begathons on BSDA for any of these ministries. I have specific rules against solicitation, regardless of the cause. However, this rule is waved for active members like Pickle.

What I meant was that Linda "Not Begging" is far from the "3ABN begathons."

It was my desire that true accountable ministries would receive some of the money that was being given to 3ABN previously.

I was sincere about donations for legal cost for Joy, Pickle & any other BSDA Members that may later be brought into a lawsuit.

Thanks for bending for Pickle.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
EvesDilemma
post Jun 5 2007, 04:03 AM
Post #59

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 3,194

Isn't it a moot point now since NAD removed Danny Shelton from his position there for getting the divorce without sufficient evidence of adultery?

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jun 5 2007, 04:41 AM
Post #60

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(EvesDilemma @ Jun 5 2007, 06:03 AM) [snapback]198383[/snapback]

Isn't it a moot point now since NAD removed Danny Shelton from his position there for getting the divorce without sufficient evidence of adultery?

What is your evidence that this has happened. How did NAD suddenly get the authority to remove Danny from his position when they have claimed all along that they could do nothing since he was not a conference employee? dunno.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:34 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church