Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13633&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Http://savegailon.blogspot.com/, 3ABN's Defense Team's New Website
PeacefulBe
post Jun 20 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #136

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

r4h,
This evening I was going back over yesterday's posts in this thread and found something that concerns me because it appears like it might be an unintentional insinuation that Walt Thompson's wife is somehow involve with the savegailon blog.

(You may view the full post here.)

On June 19, Artiste said:
The reason I lean towards the SaveGailon site being put out by the 3ABN camp is that someone who was not closely connected to this whole complex progression of events would have had to spend an extensive period of time reviewing save3abn and BSDA as well as coming up with the appropriate Bible and SOP quotes that are sprinkled throughout.

Someone is providing this material who seems to have a close connection with and cares deeply about the subjects here. They also seem to keep up with events that are happening.

I get the impression that the more recent and increased attacks on LS might be connected to her current publicized appearances, speaking and singing.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=200438

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 18 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]200438[/snapback]

I agree with you Artiste. At first I dismissed it all until I saw all the documents posted everywhere with detailed information about B.Kerr and LS.

I know an individual who wrote to 3abn about the site...they wanted to know if 3abn was behind the site and they wanted 3abn to make a statement against the site. The response was something like "I can only say that I do not know....it definitly is not a production of 3abn....I do not know and cannot say whether supporters of 3abn may be involved, but that is beyond our control". From my friend's information, (per the response she got from 3abn)....W.T.'s wife is keeping up with the posts...reading them I mean.

First of all, if you read the two bolded sentences from each post it does appear to insinuate that Walt's wife could be the one behind the site, or at least could be the foundation to lead to such speculation. I trust that this was accidental and that nobody here actually would entertain such a ludicrous idea.

Second, the very argument that Artiste uses for believing that the savegailon site is by someone at 3abn could be used as an argument that the author is someone who has been a member or a lurker at BSDA long enough to have followed all of the developments.

I believe that attempting to attribute this site to anyone is an exercise in futile speculation. I also believe that whoever created the site needs our prayers.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jun 20 2007, 12:10 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jun 20 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #137

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

I would hope that this is a misunderstanding. I don't believe for one moment that Avon Thompson would EVER be involved in such a thing!!

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 19 2007, 11:07 PM) [snapback]200645[/snapback]

r4h,
This evening I was going back over yesterday's posts in this thread and found something that concerns me because it appears like it might be an unintentional insinuation that Walt Thompson's wife is somehow involve with the savegailon blog.

First of all, if you read the two bolded sentences from each post it does appear to insinuate that Walt's wife could be the one behind the site, or at least could be the foundation to lead to such speculation. I trust that this was accidental and that nobody here actually would entertain such a ludicrous idea.

Second, the very argument that Artiste uses for believing that the savegailon site is by someone at 3abn could be used as an argument that the author is someone who has been a member or a lurker at BSDA long enough to have followed all of the developments.

I believe that attempting to attribute this site to anyone is an exercise in futile speculation. I also believe that whoever created the site needs our prayers.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 20 2007, 01:57 AM
Post #138

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Why can't the site be authored by "Alfred Smith," writing from somewhere near Germany?

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Jun 20 2007, 02:42 AM
Post #139

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jun 20 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]200657[/snapback]

Why can't the site be authored by "Alfred Smith," writing from somewhere near Germany?

I am delighted the webmaster is NOT playing THAT Nazism card in this game. borrrring....

The caribbean flare of the site's ethnic flavor makes for a spicy touch when wondering about the ingredients, imo.

"I believe that attempting to attribute this site to anyone is an exercise in futile speculation.
I also believe that whoever created the site needs our prayers."
PeacefullyBewildered

Hearty AMEN to that, dear P.Bewildered one.

This whole blog is a cynical parody.
A cunning twisted contrivence with the look of a puff fish.

However, the challenge still mocks us in the face…
Who are the real people of the the thumbnail pics on savegailon.com?

Are the pics of real SDA church members posting their slant?

Or are they pictures of paid strangers who submitted their personal pictures to ‘ghost writers’ ?

Besides the pics of a vulture, a shark, TommyS,Linda,Danny,Norway Doctor, I see pics of commenting posters with nicknames (real names?) : Brother Leroy; Darnell; Julia & Margret; Eugenia W.; DeShawn; John J.; Jeremy; Jamal L.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 20 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #140

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Observer @ Jun 3 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]198116[/snapback]

Yes, and as he has some sort of a relatonship with the SDA Church, and believes that he would be professionally injured if his true name were associated with what he posts, he would take great offense if someone were to post his actual name anyplace.

Several of us know who that person actually is.

I reviewed the website, and I have reservations that he would stoop so low as that website has gone. Although I do credit him with the literary skills to produce such. I am just having a hard time thinking of him going that low.

He and I certainly crossed over in Club Adventist when it allowed 3-ABN discussions.

There have been times when he has had multiple pen-names under which he posted. He could get quite some conversations going with himself. if he wanted to do so.

Here is what I think may (?) happen, if he is reading here in BSDA:

1) If he is actually not involved with that website, he will contact me personally, identify himself by his real name, and tell me that he is not involved with it.

2) On the other hand, he may threaten me if I reveal his true name. He does not want it known. But, in my mind, a lawsuit would do him much more harm than good.

We shall see what happpens.

Observer;

Well? What happened? It sure looks to me like he is doing it.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 20 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #141

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Just to be clear, when I said near Germany, I was referring to the location that "Alfred Smith" has apparently sent emails from in May, not to Nazism.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 20 2007, 05:57 AM
Post #142

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 20 2007, 01:07 AM) [snapback]200645[/snapback]

r4h,

I never intended to imply that W.T.'s wife would have anything to do with creating this site! I did edit my previous post to add that. I just took the comment to mean that she is keeping up with the information out there so 3abn definitely knows about it and still they have not made a statement against the site. I agree...they or he/she needs our prayers! It is a sick site.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 20 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #143

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

That link to the site on concentration camps, that site describes a sicko event from history. Is it accurate?

If it is accurate, then it further illustrates Ellen White's early 20th century statements that the time of trouble had already begun, and also illustrates her Civil War statements that speak about territories under Britain's control that were looking for opportunities for revenge and independence.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 21 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #144

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jun 19 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]200572[/snapback]

NEWSFLASH!!

One hour after viewing the original lead of the link "Tragedy" on the savegailon blog going directly to the Rachel Corrie Memorial Site, I see the "Tragedy" link now leads to "The Concentration Camps 1899-1902".

Today the top link "Tragedy" has been removed from the site.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 21 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #145

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Not that it makes any difference, however, R4H that is exactly how I interpreted you post. That WT's wife was monoring or reading/aware of the site. Just as we know many if not all of them(3ABN Management/board) read and are aware of BSDA, save3abn, etc.

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 20 2007, 04:57 AM) [snapback]200666[/snapback]

I never intended to imply that W.T.'s wife would have anything to do with creating this site! I did edit my previous post to add that. I just took the comment to mean that she is keeping up with the information out there so 3abn definitely knows about it and still they have not made a statement against the site. I agree...they or he/she needs our prayers! It is a sick site.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 8 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #146

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

With the move of Reader Complains -- Too Mild from http://Save3ABN.blogspot.com/ to http://SaveGailon.blogspot.com/, "Brutha Leroy" has unabashedly launched an attack at Danny Shelton.

What good does a lawsuit do complaining about the hate posse sending out postcards to every church, when Danny has already sent his core supporters to Linda's hatesite?

Just once? No. Every year. And apparently on TV plenty of times.

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11

Again and again he returns to this folly.

He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls. Proverbs 25:28

Duffy doesn't need to worry about his own paperwork going into the internet. Its good.

If Danny Shelton gets deposed, the hate posse will be dancing in the streets again. Imagine pages and pages of that material, interposed with Gailon's sarcastic commentary.

"We know what you're fighting at home is certainly just as strong as what each of us are fighting here, because Satan hates all of us. ... And he wants to make us look foolish, he wants to make us sound foolish, he wants to do everything he can do to discredit you, but you don't have to allow that to happen." (Danny Shelton)

That's Joy's gameplan in a nutshell. And the game has been going well for him. Danny didn't have to allow that to happen, but it pains me to say that he did allow it. And not just once.

Gailon talks big ... and pretends that he will need lots and lots of depositions. He doesn't. All he needs is one. That of Danny Shelton.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 8 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #147

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 8 2007, 03:15 PM) *
With the move of Reader Complains -- Too Mild from http://Save3ABN.blogspot.com/ to http://SaveGailon.blogspot.com/, "Brutha Leroy" has unabashedly launched an attack at Danny Shelton.

Interesting, Pickle.

The blog or blogs appear to be generated by some computer-based comedians--and I have an idea who...

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 8 2007, 05:38 PM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church