Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13633&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:50 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Http://savegailon.blogspot.com/, 3ABN's Defense Team's New Website
mozart
post Jun 18 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #121

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 18 2007, 06:32 PM) [snapback]200438[/snapback]

I agree with you Artiste. At first I dismissed it all until I saw all the documents posted everywhere with detailed information about B.Kerr and LS.

I know an individual who wrote to 3abn about the site...they wanted to know if 3abn was behind the site and they wanted 3abn to make a statement against the site. The response was something like "I can only say that I do not know....it definitly is not a production of 3abn....I do not know and cannot say whether supporters of 3abn may be involved, but that is beyond our control". From my friend's information, (per the response she got from 3abn)....W.T.'s wife is keeping up with the posts...reading them I mean.
????
so you were told that she, for one, is "reading them"? and not replying, or having anyone else in authority at 3ABN replying? they replied here. why not there? if it's as terrible as ppl say, how can they not respond to that? dunno.gif

This post has been edited by mozart: Jun 18 2007, 11:14 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 18 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(mozart @ Jun 18 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]200468[/snapback]

????
so you were told that she, for one, is "reading them"? and not replying, or having anyone else in authority at 3ABN replying? they replied here. why not there? if it's as terrible as ppl say, how can they not respond to that? dunno.gif

Maybe they can't respond to that because they are the ones producing it.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 19 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #123

Advanced Member

Just looked through the Savegailon site again.

Talk about defamatory and libelous statements!

I believe that if this site was posting against 3ABN instead of for it, 3ABN would have deployed their investigative resources by now, found out who was responsible for the site, and either threatened or gone through with a lawsuit for libel and slander.

Nothing but evil minds could come up with this material.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jun 19 2007, 12:55 AM

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jun 19 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jun 19 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]200472[/snapback]

Just looked through the Savegailon site again.

Talk about defamatory and libelous statements!

I believe that if this site was posting against 3ABN instead of for it, 3ABN would have deployed their investigative resources by now, found out who was responsible for the site, and either threatened or gone through with a lawsuit for libel and slander.

Nothing but evil minds could come up with this material.

I'm not too concerned about it. Anyone with a grain of intelligence can tell that the material was written by someone who probably rode the short bus to school.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 19 2007, 06:45 AM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(mozart @ Jun 19 2007, 12:13 AM) [snapback]200468[/snapback]

????

Mozart....my thoughts exactly. I was just able to obtain this pertinent part of the e-mail that was sent from W.T. "In answer to your question about www.savegailon.bolgspot.com, I can only say that I do not know. I do not, but my wife does read the forums and is aware of the postings. It definitly is not a production of 3abn. We have, from the beginning striven to be above board in all of our activities. I do not know and cannot say whether supporters of 3abn may be involved, but that is beyond our control."

The original writer to 3abn just wanted them to come out and make some kind of statement against the site.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 19 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #126

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 19 2007, 05:45 AM) [snapback]200495[/snapback]

Mozart....my thoughts exactly. I was just able to obtain this pertinent part of the e-mail that was sent from W.T. "In answer to your question about www.savegailon.bolgspot.com, I can only say that I do not know. I do not, but my wife does read the forums and is aware of the postings. It definitly is not a production of 3abn. We have, from the beginning striven to be above board in all of our activities. I do not know and cannot say whether supporters of 3abn may be involved, but that is beyond our control."

The original writer to 3abn just wanted them to come out and make some kind of statement against the site.

r4h,

Please thank "the original writer" for this information!

I, who recently advised all to avoid "this demented site", went there anyway after reading several posts regarding the new content. I am now seriously in conflict with myself over trying to decide if it is better to know what this enemy of truth is saying or if ignoring what is written there is tantamount to being in denial.

So, I have to withdraw my opinion about staying away from the site and instead advise that each should decide for themselves.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 19 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #127

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 19 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]200511[/snapback]

r4h,

Please thank "the original writer" for this information!

I, who recently advised all to avoid "this demented site", went there anyway after reading several posts regarding the new content. I am now seriously in conflict with myself over trying to decide if it is better to know what this enemy of truth is saying or if ignoring what is written there is tantamount to being in denial.

So, I have to withdraw my opinion about staying away from the site and instead advise that each should decide for themselves.

I personally would not frequent the site even on a weekly basis but in my opinion it is good to know what is out there just to be informed. I do think that 3abn is doing more damage to themselves by not making any statement...or why have they not sent a "Cease" letter like the one sent to rescue3abn? uhm.gif

This post has been edited by runner4him: Jun 19 2007, 09:05 AM

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 19 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #128

Advanced Member

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 19 2007, 07:05 AM) [snapback]200514[/snapback]

I do think that 3abn is doing more damage to themselves by not making any statement...or why have they not sent a "Cease" letter like the one sent to rescue3abn? uhm.gif

Might it be difficult for them to send a "Cease" letter to the savegailon site if they were originating the site themselves?

Well, on the other hand, maybe not. That could be consistent with a split personality.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jun 19 2007, 12:20 PM

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 19 2007, 10:33 AM
Post #129

Advanced Member

WHY DOES THE TOP LINK ON THE SAVEGAILON BLOG LEAD TO THE MEMORIAL SITE OF RACHEL CORRIE, THE PROTESTER WHO WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY THE ISRAELI BULLDOZER???

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jun 19 2007, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 19 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #130

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 19 2007, 06:47 AM) [snapback]200511[/snapback]

...trying to decide if it is better to know what this enemy of truth is saying or if ignoring what is written there is tantamount to being in denial.

As PB suggested, it might not be good to be in denial.

Remember the fate of Danny's first wife.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 19 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #131

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jun 19 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]200539[/snapback]

As PB suggested, it might not be good to be in denial.

***Edited for content, any discussion of ex's are off limits***

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 19 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #132

Advanced Member

NEWSFLASH!!

One hour after viewing the original lead of the link "Tragedy" on the savegailon blog going directly to the Rachel Corrie Memorial Site, I see the "Tragedy" link now leads to "The Concentration Camps 1899-1902".

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jun 19 2007, 01:07 PM

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Jun 19 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #133

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jun 19 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]200572[/snapback]

NEWSFLASH!!

One hour after viewing the original lead of the link "Tragedy" on the savegailon blog going directly to the Rachel Corrie Memorial Site, I see the "Tragedy" link now leads to "The Concentration Camps 1899-1902".

If I was to to make a guess, my guess would be that it is either someone closely connected with 3abn, a relative or something like that who is a bit out of the mainstream, so to speak, or some Seventh-day Adventist odd ball kids who are having some sick "fun." I think it is more than one person. Or it is people from one of the Former Adventist websites and discussion forums who detest all things pertaining to Adventism. But that is all just uninformed speculation.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jun 19 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #134

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Whoever it is, their Adventist connections are marginal. It's been mentioned before, but I looked again and sure enough, they have issues with, um, The State of the Dead.

Not members of the Adventist faith--not unless they joined on profession of faith with no study. I used to think it was Tommy, but since I last visited they put his picture next to denials of sodomy.

I'd say it's a gag, but the racism is so vitriolic ... my vote is a young member of the Shelton family who used to post here regularly until they got booted. But I don't know that.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jun 19 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #135

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Not an SDA? Well I guess, from what I hear, that could be just about half the people at 3"lawsuit city"ABN.

Maybe it's just someone who wants us to get diverted from the real issues by having a thread about them?

Richard

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jun 19 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]200620[/snapback]

Whoever it is, their Adventist connections are marginal. It's been mentioned before, but I looked again and sure enough, they have issues with, um, The State of the Dead.

Not members of the Adventist faith--not unless they joined on profession of faith with no study. I used to think it was Tommy, but since I last visited they put his picture next to denials of sodomy.

I'd say it's a gag, but the racism is so vitriolic ... my vote is a young member of the Shelton family who used to post here regularly until they got booted. But I don't know that.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church