Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13684&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:05:38 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reason For Divorce, Is lusting grounds for divorce?
Snoopy
post Aug 31 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 31 2007, 01:09 AM) *
Johann, I am not attacking anyone or anything. I am merely trying to reason with you so that you might see beyond just one view and see the whole picture. I really don’t care who the person was that wrote the letter so I definately was not questioning who he is. It isn’t important for anyone to know but you. The contents, what the person said, in that letter would show the majority of people that the writer was certainly not a judge. The judges I know and have talked to are wiser than that.
Dona

Help me out, here, Dona... Exactly how many judges would that be???

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 31 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #107

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 31 2007, 12:41 PM) *
If? Could be?

Are you indeed claiming you were the "NEW friend" she was talking about? Are You the same NEW friend she told Danny she had made in the Doctor when she came back from Norway?
(see the quoted letter from her above)

It doesn't really appear so.

It appears you are trying to do damage control with facetious arguments.

My opinion.

Yes, it's your opinion. You can't convict based on opinion.

As for your comment about "she told Danny" it would really need to be "she told Aletheia" for you to know exactly what Linda really said to Danny.

Your other comments are qualified by the term "appears" and "appear."

Facetious arguments in what way?

Haven't you noticed I've spent hundreds of hours on this board defending Linda for more than three years. And I was in Green Bay when that comment was made. Lady, wake up and smell the coffee.

Pete

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 31 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 31 2007, 02:38 PM) *
Yes, it's your opinion. You can't convict based on opinion.

As for your comment about "she told Danny" it would really need to be "she told Aletheia" for you to know exactly what Linda really said to Danny.

Your other comments are qualified by the term "appears" and "appear."

Facetious arguments in what way?

Haven't you noticed I've spent hundreds of hours on this board defending Linda for more than three years. And I was in Green Bay when that comment was made. Lady, wake up and smell the coffee.

Pete

Yeah I've noticed you defending her, ..

Re: the bolded text above, and the ridiculous arguments here.

I quoted from a letter Linda wrote to Johann which is published on save3abn. Are you claiming that the letter is a fake, or that she didn't really write it, and that those aren't her own words when she says "I told Dan"?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 31 2007, 01:07 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 31 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #109

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

He is not defending Linda with that statment, however, he is saying that your version has no credibility as you were not there. You dont' know wht she told Danny. All you know is what somebody told you she told Danny, and unless the one who told you was th ere, they dont' know either. So unless you got this story form Danny or Linda, you don't know what was said.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 31 2007, 12:01 PM) *

I quoted from a letter Linda wrote to Johann which is published on save3abn. Are you claiming that the letter is a fake, or that she didn't really write it, and that those aren't her own words when she says "I told Dan"?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 31 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #110

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 31 2007, 02:54 PM) *
He is not defending Linda with that statment, however, he is saying that your version has no credibility as you were not there. You dont' know what she told Danny. All you know is what somebody told you she told Danny, and unless the one who told you was there, they dont' know either. So unless you got this story form Danny or Linda, you don't know what was said.

What Di said.

clap.gif

+Quote Post
panther
post Sep 1 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #111

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,141

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 31 2007, 02:01 PM) *

Oh Cindy--I've been reading your posts back and forth between you and pete and I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time! They don't "get it" do they? You have quoted Linda herself in a letter to Johann and they say because you were "not there" it couldn't be true....what a good joke!! I've seen a lot of inept logic here on this board but this takes the cake!!! thats-funny.gif

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Sep 1 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #112

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(panther @ Sep 1 2007, 10:06 AM) *
Oh Cindy--I've been reading your posts back and forth between you and pete and I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time! They don't "get it" do they? You have quoted Linda herself in a letter to Johann and they say because you were "not there" it couldn't be true....what a good joke!! I've seen a lot of inept logic here on this board but this takes the cake!!! thats-funny.gif

blink.gif In the words of - Ripley: Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?

The divorce documents make it clear there was not an OUNCE of truth to the accusation DS made against his then wife. With that said I'd say the jokes on those of you, inept and illogical, who bow at the porcelain throne of DS. Panther & Aletheia, please come up for air, not for our sakes but for your own.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Sep 1 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(panther @ Sep 1 2007, 09:06 AM) *

Speaking of those who don't "get it"....

Why is 3ABN spending Sabbath afternoon broadcasting time discussing retirement planning with Shelley Quinn and G. Edward Reid??? I just got a whole lesson in wills, legal documents, reverse mortgages, budgeting and social security. What a wonderful topic for the Lord's Day of Rest. Is this one way of proving "non-denominational status?? I guess I don't "get it"... Panther??? Aletheia??? Appletree??? Dona??? Any ideas...anybody???

~~Snoopy~~

I know this is off topic - sorry. Guess I'll start a new topic to hear your ideas.

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Sep 1 2007, 02:03 PM

+Quote Post
roxe
post Sep 1 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

deleted erroneous posting

This post has been edited by roxe: Sep 1 2007, 11:05 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:05 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church