Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13684&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:05:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reason For Divorce, Is lusting grounds for divorce?
princessdi
post Aug 30 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yeah, already since they came back, we have gotten some pretty good info, and then there is the "help" they are to Danny's case.......

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Aug 30 2007, 06:30 PM) *
No no no, we need all the Cindy's, Dona's and Appletree's we can get. They make such excellent points for the Dannyclones....critics biggrin.gif Just as Danny's lawsuit has. They have met the enemy, and the enemy is them.

Richard

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 30 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Aug 30 2007, 06:41 PM) *
I forget who said it here the other day, but someone was equating lust with adultry. Funny, no one was caught in adultry, like the woman they drug up to Jesus, and every one of the accusers would still walk away if Christ were to start writing in the sand...those who were guilty of lust--according to the strictest defintion.

That, as Nandina pointed out, is the untweaked story!

Now, about the members from "the other side" that we have here. I'm thrilled that they are all back for several reasons:

1. I enjoy their input and perspective in the discussions.
2. They are our brothers and sisters in Christ.
3. I love them just as much as I do the rest of you for reason #2.
4. I really missed them.
5. BlackSDA has a great arcade and it is wonderful that both sides can play there.
6. Who knows, maybe some day we will all be friends.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Dona
post Aug 30 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 30 2007, 09:21 AM) *
Aletheia,

in one of your recent posts you emphasized the importance of what is in your heart, didn't you. What do you think of what this judge wrote to Linda just a few days ago?

The question was not asked of me, but I would like to respond with my perception of it.

I don’t know who gave the letter to you or why. I do not believe it was written by an educated or professional person and especially not by a judge. I am basing my opinion on four things; the basic structure of the letter, sentence structure, punctuation and content. The part where it tells of the judge trying to reach LS via the internet does not even compute. Anyone who enters Linda Shelton’s name would immediately find her web site.

Please consider what I have shared. I believe you are being used in an unloving and uncaring manner.

Dona

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Aug 30 2007, 08:14 PM
Post #79

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(PeacefulBe)
Now, about the members from "the other side" that we have here.

I've always had the impression, from looking at the giveaway indicators, that there are only abot three that post here on a regular basis. And if the hand inside those three gloves were exposed, there may only be one...but I'm just guessing.

But if that's true, do you think any of these honest, better than thous, would have the intergity to admit they've broken the rules..coming back under various usernames? And if they've broken the rules, what does that say about the quality of the things they claim to know all about?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 30 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #80

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Gurl please, there are far too many highly paid professionals who could give a hoot about their grammar or spelling. Spell and Grammar check is their friend.

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 30 2007, 07:13 PM) *
The question was not asked of me, but I would like to respond with my perception of it.

I don’t know who gave the letter to you or why. I do not believe it was written by an educated or professional person and especially not by a judge. I am basing my opinion on four things; the basic structure of the letter, sentence structure, punctuation and content. The part where it tells of the judge trying to reach LS via the internet does not even compute. Anyone who enters Linda Shelton’s name would immediately find her web site.

Please consider what I have shared. I believe you are being used in an unloving and uncaring manner.

Dona

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
roxe
post Aug 30 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

yep, this ain't sabbath school...

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 30 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 31 2007, 12:45 AM) *
I was under the impression she has all along been correcting the misinformation?

There are a number of outright lies in the Kay Kuzma statement you posted. How, then, can you determine which parts of her claims are true?

Just woke up during the middle of the night here. If you have any questions I'll get back to that in the morning, when I have time.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 30 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #83

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 31 2007, 04:13 AM) *

Dona

Here again you are attacking - - - what? You are not dealing with the contents of what this person said, but questioning who he is? You are in your full right to question that till doomsday - then you can present it to the Lord, if that is your burden.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Dona
post Aug 30 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #84

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 30 2007, 10:39 PM) *
There are a number of outright lies in the Kay Kuzma statement you posted. How, then, can you determine which parts of her claims are true?

Ask yourself how you would know if there were outright lies or truth in Kay Kuzma’s statement. You were not present any more than I was. Definitely someone is lying, but it is very doubtful it is Kay Kuzma. Even if her character would allow her to lie, I very much doubt she would risk her professional life doing it and especially in this instance. She has no personal involvement in the outcome. Maybe you should be questioning the person or persons who told you the statement had outright lies. Do they have a personal involvement in the outcome?

Dona

+Quote Post
Dona
post Aug 31 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 30 2007, 11:01 PM) *
Here again you are attacking - - - what? You are not dealing with the contents of what this person said, but questioning who he is? You are in your full right to question that till doomsday - then you can present it to the Lord, if that is your burden.

Johann, I am not attacking anyone or anything. I am merely trying to reason with you so that you might see beyond just one view and see the whole picture. I really don’t care who the person was that wrote the letter so I definately was not questioning who he is. It isn’t important for anyone to know but you. The contents, what the person said, in that letter would show the majority of people that the writer was certainly not a judge. The judges I know and have talked to are wiser than that.

Dona

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 31 2007, 01:13 AM
Post #86

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 30 2007, 11:09 PM) *
The judges I know and have talked to are wiser than that.

Dona

See, that is a very subjective statement. So much of this mess is just as subjective as the statement you have made here, but the fact that Danny is a liar is one of the few things that is not subjective. It is absolute and there is no question or subjective judgement about it. There is no question that he lied in his suit against Pickle and Joy.

It has been established beyond a shadow of doubt that Danny lied about 3ABN, Dona. Did he lie about Linda too? Since he indisputably lied about 3ABN, how can anyone know that he did no lie about all of the rest? He has firmly established through court documentation that he is a liar.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Aug 31 2007, 01:19 AM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 31 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #87

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 31 2007, 12:34 AM) *
Definitely someone is lying, but it is very doubtful it is Kay Kuzma. Even if her character would allow her to lie, I very much doubt she would risk her professional life doing it and especially in this instance. She has no personal involvement in the outcome. Dona

Portions of a press release that was released not long after the "fact-finding" committee assignment.

Mending Broken People by
Kay Kuzma will be the first
3ABN Books publication.

Dr. Kay Kuzma, well known
Christian writer and
communicator, has been
asked to help launch this new
venture. “I’m excited about
3ABN Books,” says Kay,
“because I have a passion
to give 3ABN’s worldwide
audience quality reading
materials they can hold in
their hands, study, and pass
on to others.”

Add this one to the glossary:

No Personal Involvement in the Outcome = When One Becomes Chair of 3ABN Books

lol.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 31 2007, 02:43 AM
Post #88

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 31 2007, 07:34 AM) *
Ask yourself how you would know if there were outright lies or truth in Kay Kuzma’s statement. You were not present any more than I was. Definitely someone is lying, but it is very doubtful it is Kay Kuzma. Even if her character would allow her to lie, I very opnemuch doubt she would risk her professional life doing it and especially in this instance. She has no personal involvement in the outcome. Maybe you should be questioning the person or persons who told you the statement had outright lies. Do they have a personal involvement in the outcome?

Dona
ement

Thank you, Dona. This is giving me the opportunity to clear a matter that has been too dormant for too long.

I agree with you that someone is lying. When Kay Kuzma says one thing in a phone conversation, and then something else in a later latter, then there must be a lie somewhere. Is that in her first or last statement? Definitely somewhere. . .

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 31 2007, 06:27 AM
Post #89

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 30 2007, 06:45 PM) *
I was under the impression she has all along been correcting the misinformation?

Ok... just so I can keep my scorecard straight... Cindy and Cindy2 (or should that be CindyToo)...

Which one is Superman and which one is Clark Kent?

Funny how the folk in Danny's camp all of a sudden have had screen name mitosis... lee has become Panther and Lee; Cindy has become Aletheia and Dona; over in the orchard, that appletree walks like a bystander...

Funny...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 31 2007, 06:43 AM
Post #90

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 31 2007, 01:34 AM) *
Ask yourself how you would know if there were outright lies or truth in Kay Kuzma’s statement.

Because Johann was a principle in this matter from before it became public... and long before you entered the fray. Where you have 3rd hand reports to go by, Johann has first hand witness to what he has seen and heard from Kay Kuzma...so in essence you are asking Johann, whom will he believe; you and your spin or his lying eyes and ears which, according to you neither saw nor heard what he says they saw nor heard...

Sorry, you're gonna have to do better than that... but that's right; you werent there... I suppose you have no more met Danny and/or Linda... or even Kay Kuzma, for that matter than your alter ego has...

You were not present any more than I was.

Told ya so.

Definitely someone is lying, but it is very doubtful it is Kay Kuzma. Even if her character would allow her to lie, I very much doubt she would risk her professional life doing it and especially in this instance. She has no personal involvement in the outcome. Maybe you should be questioning the person or persons who told you the statement had outright lies. Do they have a personal involvement in the outcome?

Even if her character would allow her to lie? Are you kidding? When did Kay Kuzma become part of the Godhead? Oh, she isn't? Then she is as capable of lying as you are... and if you believe you don't have a character that will allow you to lie, I strongly suggest you seek help from the nearest mental health professional. Kay Kuzma had great personal involvement in the outcome because she worked for Danny and any report she made that did not jibe with his version of the so-called facts would have been a bad career move for her. He unwillingness to lose the visibility she had gained from being on 3ABN caused her to lose sight of whatever objectivity she should have had. Her actions in this were unethical... and there are threads about this in this forum; maybe you should read them and learn a thing or two.

"if her character would allow her to lie" = notworking.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:05 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church