Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13806&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:24:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News Flash -- 3abn Has No Plane!
Richard Sherwin
post Jun 13 2007, 05:07 AM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Thanks Beartrap for setting me straight on the jet type.

Richard

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 13 2007, 02:22 AM) [snapback]199736[/snapback]

No, it was not a Lear. 3ABN purchased a Mitsubishi Diamond Jet and used it for several years. For much of that time they also leased a Cessna Citation jet which was also used. After a time of having both jets, they sold the Diamond. The pilots told me that I was the last person to use the Diamond for 3ABN. The Cessna had a larger cabin, a bigger restroom, a longer range, and a better galley. I have used both jets, and found the Cessna to be much more comfortable than the Diamond. I am sure that gong back to commercial flights will be a devastating blow to those who enjoyed the convenience of a private jet for so long. Downgrading always has the effect of creating misery.

"Steffan"(or the pesrson who he has virtually admitted to being) inffers that Linda was the biggest proponent of gettin the Cessna. It would NEVER have happened without Danny's desire and approval. He also indicates that the Diamond was sold and then (after the sale) the Cessna was leased by someone else. This would not be true. I personally used both of them for a long time. They were used simultaneously by Danny and 3ABN for a long period of time.

I must admit that there are certain perks that a former executive at 3ABN cannot help but miss, especially in the context of being in a ministry where the top executives pay out to the ministries creditors, yet they recieve no salaries, land transfers, or any other form of compensation.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jun 13 2007, 08:12 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

The other day I attended a graduation ceremony at one of our institutions of higher learning. The students were brilliant and most graduated with honors and having devoted time in Chrisitan service. And this is one of the reasons why the SDA church, EGW, and our educators encourage education. This character steffan comes here essentially claiming he has special insight to the truth, but what good is it if you don't have the basic education to express yourself correctly?

Case in point: when steffan said...
"FICTION--- 3abn Does Not have a Lear jet It is a 6 seat Cessna"

...what he actually was saying here is that 3abn has a Lear jet with 6 seats. If his point was that 3abn does not, he should have worded it this way: FICTION--- 3abn has a Lear jet It is a 6 seat Cessna

And when steffan said...
"FICTION---3abn Does Not have 2 jets"

...what he was actually saying is that 3abn has 2 jets.

This is why it's important to have not only zealots spreading the message, but educated zealots...people who can do more than just horse around with the language.

QUOTE(steffan (from another thread))
More importantly, I feel that I should warn you about making false statements as facts. That is exactly what Pickle and Joy are doing

If you are so "in the know" about things, Mikell, how could you get so many things wrong?
Again, you need to watch making false statements especially when they can be proven to be false. THis is just a minute part of lies that are being told that can be and will be, proven false.

So if I say your threats have a hollow ring, and an emptiness to them, and that you apear to be a buffoon, would you start backpedalling like Bystander did with his comments on the lost court case, or threaten me too?

(guarantee steffan won't know what to do with this one...except that oft' repeated silence)

One more thing...I doubt if 3abn would give up the status symbol (plane) unless they were having financial difficulties

This post has been edited by LaurenceD: Jun 13 2007, 08:21 AM

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 13 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

One more thing...I doubt if 3abn would give up the status symbol (plane) unless they were having financial difficulties

Anyone can imagine that the donations must be down...the crunch is on....the lawyers must cost lots and lots and lots so maybe the perks have to go. I say praise the Lord for less perks. Mingle with the common folks like Jesus did. He sure was not running around in a chariot.

The plane really bothered me....the donors in the dark.....the hurting victims...the lies...so much.

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 13 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Jun 13 2007, 08:12 AM) [snapback]199755[/snapback]

The other day I attended a graduation ceremony at one of our institutions of higher learning. The students were brilliant and most graduated with honors and having devoted time in Chrisitan service. And this is one of the reasons why the SDA church, EGW, and our educators encourage education. This character steffan comes here essentially claiming he has special insight to the truth, but what good is it if you don't have the basic education to express yourself correctly?

Case in point: when steffan said...
"FICTION--- 3abn Does Not have a Lear jet It is a 6 seat Cessna"

...what he actually was saying here is that 3abn has a Lear jet with 6 seats. If his point was that 3abn does not, he should have worded it this way: FICTION--- 3abn has a Lear jet It is a 6 seat Cessna

And when steffan said...
"FICTION---3abn Does Not have 2 jets"

...what he was actually saying is that 3abn has 2 jets.

This is why it's important to have not only zealots spreading the message, but educated zealots...people who can do more than just horse around with the language.
So if I say your threats have a hollow ring, and an emptiness to them, and that you apear to be a buffoon, would you start backpedalling like Bystander did with his comments on the lost court case, or threaten me too?

(guarantee steffan won't know what to do with this one...except that oft' repeated silence)

LaurenceD, first of all, I love the hat! smile.gif What you wrote was GREAT! Steppan most likely an uneducated buffoon, but more then that, just not a nice person. Theats? Disingenuous? He sure needs our prayers. Your right about 3ABN it has to be do to finacial difficulties for them to give up such a perk! I bet ds is calling db daily just to make sure he is coming, once he does -- good times again!

This post has been edited by mikell: Jun 13 2007, 10:13 AM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jun 13 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

mikell, of course no one has said he's buffoon, but I did ask what he'd do if I said he appears to be one...like threaten me?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
jodi
post Jun 13 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #21

Member No.: 552

[quote name='sdaguy' date='Jun 12 2007, 04:22 PM' post='199650']
I just got this email from Mollie Steenson:
"Mollie Steenson" <mollie.steenson@3abn.org>
[Add to Address Book]

To:<sdaguy@........net>
Subject:3ABN
Date:Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:02:47 PM
[View Source]
Dear Mr....,

Thank you for your e-mail and inquiry concerning a plane, however, 3ABN doesn’t own a plane.
If I may be of further assistance, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Mollie Steenson

3ABN GM

This is a good example of how Mollie and the rest of the staff at 3ABN can be "technically" right and totally deceiving!! And, sound so appeasing to us all. It makes me sick and disgusted to read such statements.

They seem to have forgotten that a very careful account of all their deeds and words are being recorded in Heaven and some day, they will give an accounting to God Himself.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 13 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Steffan,

6 seats? Really? And does that include the seats for the pilots?

Are you sure about the number of seats?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 13 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 13 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]199736[/snapback]

No, it was not a Lear. 3ABN purchased a Mitsubishi Diamond Jet and used it for several years. For much of that time they also leased a Cessna Citation jet which was also used. After a time of having both jets, they sold the Diamond. The pilots told me that I was the last person to use the Diamond for 3ABN. The Cessna had a larger cabin, a bigger restroom, a longer range, and a better galley. I have used both jets, and found the Cessna to be much more comfortable than the Diamond. I am sure that gong back to commercial flights will be a devastating blow to those who enjoyed the convenience of a private jet for so long. Downgrading always has the effect of creating misery.
"Steffan"(or the pesrson who he has virtually admitted to being) inffers that Linda was the biggest proponent of gettin the Cessna. It would NEVER have happened without Danny's desire and approval. He also indicates that the Diamond was sold and then (after the sale) the Cessna was leased by someone else. This would not be true. I personally used both of them for a long time. They were used simultaneously by Danny and 3ABN for a long period of time.

I must admit that there are certain perks that a former executive at 3ABN cannot help but miss, especially in the context of being in a ministry where the top executives pay out to the ministries creditors, yet they recieve no salaries, land transfers, or any other form of compensation.

So, from what Steffan has said in this post (from the "Looks like DS Already has his "reward"...)

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 12 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]199634[/snapback]

Mikell, My statements were fact, yours were not.
Why did you keep referring to a "lear type jet" If you knew it wasn't. What could the motive be for you to do that?
You quoted A today which is the biggest joke of all. The reason A today is not conference supported in any way is their lack of credibiltiy in proving what they print and better yet, the "way out" beliefs of some in charge there. So, you not only quoted a source that is not credible you failed to mention how old this article was. You never said that several years ago you read an article yada yada.. You stated that 3abn had 2 planes. Why? What is your motive for leaving out the relevant facts that change the whole story?
On the other hand I left nothing out. I said they had a plane, got rid of it and someone leased another one for them. So they never owned 2 planes at once. Neither have they owned one since. Those are the facts. Why did you try to spin it any other way?
I said Linda Pushed for the Plane. You call that an attack? A piece of advice. Read back through the posts made here at bsda against Danny and you will have your definition of attack. What I said doesn't qualify.
Again just another example of how things have been twisted to paint a picture that is false and can be proven false.

So Steffan, would you follow up your facts with proof please?

Such as -

1. When did the first jet get sold? Get me copy of the bill of sale.

2. When did the second jet lease begin? Send me a copy of the lease.

3. What is the basis for the premise that Linda pushed for the new jet? What proof do you have that she pushed? Did she request add-ons? Can you identify anyone that would testify that Linda had anything to do with the selection of the new Jet, let alone push for it. Please have that party, no pseudonyms allowed, give me a statement that can be viewed and challenged.

If you are going to make statements such as these, proof is the only standard by which you can be credible. So, support your statements with the evidence to support them.

I'll be waiting.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 13 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Jun 13 2007, 12:31 PM) [snapback]199789[/snapback]

mikell, of course no one has said he's buffoon, but I did ask what he'd do if I said he appears to be one...like threaten me?

I STAND corrected.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 13 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]199799[/snapback]

So, from what Steffan has said in this post (from the "Looks like DS Already has his "reward"...)

So Steffan, would you follow up your facts with proof please?

Such as -

1. When did the first jet get sold? Get me copy of the bill of sale.

2. When did the second jet lease begin? Send me a copy of the lease.

3. What is the basis for the premise that Linda pushed for the new jet? What proof do you have that she pushed? Did she request add-ons? Can you identify anyone that would testify that Linda had anything to do with the selection of the new Jet, let alone push for it. Please have that party, no pseudonyms allowed, give me a statement that can be viewed and challenged.

If you are going to make statements such as these, proof is the only standard by which you can be credible. So, support your statements with the evidence to support them.

I'll be waiting.

SSOM, Good questions, smile.gif I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jun 14 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(sdaguy @ Jun 12 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]199650[/snapback]

I just got this email from Mollie Steenson:
"Mollie Steenson" <mollie.steenson@3abn.org>
[Add to Address Book]

To:<sdaguy@........net>
Subject:3ABN
Date:Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:02:47 PM
[View Source]
Dear Mr....,

Thank you for your e-mail and inquiry concerning a plane, however, 3ABN doesn’t own a plane.
If I may be of further assistance, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Mollie Steenson

3ABN GM

Amazing all the talk about Ds and his plane, ha there is no plane!

Another merger? blink.gif

Did anyone else catch what I highlited above? Has 3ABN merged with General Motors?

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 14 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Jun 14 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]199974[/snapback]

Did anyone else catch what I highlited above? Has 3ABN merged with General Motors?

doh.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif That's better than Master Card! Priceless! rolleyes.gif fear.gif scared.gif tabletalk.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jun 14 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Jun 14 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]199974[/snapback]

Regarding: 3ABN GM

Doesn't it really mean 3ABN Garwin McNeilus?

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 15 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jun 14 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]199977[/snapback]

Regarding: 3ABN GM

Doesn't it really mean 3ABN Garwin McNeilus?

2guns.gif scared.gif tabletalk.gif Oops! Revised to read: uhm.gif notworking.gif multitask.gif blowup.gif giljotiini.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 15 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Jun 14 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]199974[/snapback]

Way to pay attention to details, Duane! I had missed the "GM". Wonder who it is actually referring to? General Motors, as you suggest? George Michael,(he's back in the news again, after all)? Garwin McNeilus, as Panama_Pete and Fran suggest?

Perhaps sdaguy could email Mollie again and get clarification

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jun 15 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 15 2007, 05:39 AM) [snapback]199990[/snapback]

Way to pay attention to details, Duane! I had missed the "GM". Wonder who it is actually referring to? General Motors, as you suggest? George Michael,(he's back in the news again, after all)? Garwin McNeilus, as Panama_Pete and Fran suggest?

Perhaps sdaguy could email Mollie again and get clarification

I have another thought. Either she wanted you to know that she was the General Manager, of that she was now associatead with me.

Take your pick.

GM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church