Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13806&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:24:39 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News Flash -- 3abn Has No Plane!
PeacefulBe
post Jun 15 2007, 08:34 AM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Observer @ Jun 15 2007, 06:43 AM) [snapback]200002[/snapback]

I have another thought. Either she wanted you to know that she was the General Manager, of that she was now associatead with me.

Take your pick.

GM

It must be the latter, Gregory! It would be far too mundane if it was the former, and blatantly obvious, choice. roflmao.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jun 15 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 15 2007, 08:34 AM) [snapback]200007[/snapback]

It must be the latter, Gregory! It would be far too mundane if it was the former, and blatantly obvious, choice. roflmao.gif

I agree. But, that choice has major implications.

I am associated with Linda. I have not converted to the other side. So, is she erecting the "white flag" and telling us that she wants to come over to our side?

If she would do so, think of the intel. that she would bring with her. We could have major questions answered.

I wonder what she would want in return? Mayby simply a conversion has taken place. She wants to join the "small group" traveling to Zion!

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 15 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Maybe we should offer matching Blue Cadillacs in exchange for information? clap.gif

Maybe not; aren't they manufactured by "GM"?
dunno.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 15 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Observer @ Jun 15 2007, 07:21 AM) [snapback]200014[/snapback]

I agree. But, that choice has major implications.

I am associated with Linda. I have not converted to the other side. So, is she erecting the "white flag" and telling us that she wants to come over to our side?

If she would do so, think of the intel. that she would bring with her. We could have major questions answered.

I wonder what she would want in return? Mayby simply a conversion has taken place. She wants to join the "small group" traveling to Zion!

I can picture a somewhat battle-weary strategist gazing out of the war-room window, wishing on the first evening star that Mollie would defect and bring all of her secrets to the little group.

Perhaps Calvin would let her be GM of the 3abn Forum to sweeten the deal!

Mollie, is that the Blue Fairy hovering outside your window, dear?

Did I just say that? It really must be Friday!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
mozart
post Jun 17 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

hmm...appears to me that either mollie tossed this over to a grunt barking "tell them we don't own a plane" (can you picture it?) or else she never finished that correspondence course in business communications. what general manager signs a letter this way. shouldn't it read:

Mollie Steenson

General Manager, 3ABN

MS/"secretary"

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Aug 2 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

I just came across this interesting article about a church, an airplane and the IRS. I think there are some interesting parallels to the goings on at 3ABN. I didn't know this watchdog organization existed.

http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/19468/print

~~Snoopy~~

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 2 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Aug 2 2007, 05:03 PM) *
I just came across this interesting article about a church, an airplane and the IRS. I think there are some interesting parallels to the goings on at 3ABN. I didn't know this watchdog organization existed.

http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/19468/print

~~Snoopy~~

What do you know!!?? I think there are more people watching then some might think...... yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 2 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 3 2007, 10:30 AM) *
What do you know!!?? I think there are more people watching then some might think...... yes.gif

I reckon so. Interesting times ahead?
blowup.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 2 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 2 2007, 06:37 PM) *

I reckon so. Interesting times ahead?
blowup.gif

That is an understatement flirt.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 2 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

wow!!! take away that man's name and put Danny Shelton's name in there...

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
gracetoyou
post Aug 3 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,724

Al Capone was slick enough to escape racketeering charges but was nailed by the government for tax evasion.

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Aug 3 2007, 07:57 AM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

"Be sure your sin will ..." ... what was that old text again?

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church