Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13833&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:29:57 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Confirms Real Estate Transaction, & Hints of Piano Sale Besides
beartrap
post Jul 3 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #211

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(steffan @ Jul 1 2007, 08:02 PM) [snapback]202370[/snapback]

roflmao.gif

Yes Duane Inoticed your other post where you said if you even got a letter you would go to the media. roflmao.gif Do you honestly think the media is interested in a 20 + year old case where a 20 year old man said he engaged in inapropriate touching???? If you really believe that, then you need to quit threatening and go for it.
And yes, anyone can sue anybody that has indulged in public character assassination and made allegations that are ultimately found to be untrue. Especially if those falsehoods have had a detrimental effect on the person, church, ministry or business that has been slandered. For those of you who know absolutely nothing as fact but continue to accuse people of a myriad of sins in your posts, you open yourselves up to several possibilities. None of a pleasant nature.

See, Duane? You really need to get real about this whole thing. Do you think that the media who dealt with all of those old cases where priests sexually agravated their parishioners would actually take any interest in some case of a televangelist who sexually assaulted his male follower, especially if the televangelist said that it was a malicious lie? You need to give televangelists more credit than that!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jul 3 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #212

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(steffan @ Jul 1 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]202363[/snapback]

Danny is a sincere believer of Mrs. White and would never do what you say.

Hi Steffan.

Can you get me a signed statement from Danny to this effect? I'd see if it could be put up on Gailon's site.

The reason I think it would be helpful is that someone told me Danny does not believe in the Spirit of Prophecy. I took what they said with a grain of salt since I really have no evidence one way or the other. But if you could get a signed statement from Danny to that effect, it would be helpful to have in order to neutralize as far as possible that criticism.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:29 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church