Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14129&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:06:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saved Thru 3abn, New 3ABN Site
Dona
post Aug 29 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 28 2007, 01:36 PM) *
Some people can only steel and copy and morph to get other peoples attention.
My apologies if someone has already pointed this out - we just discovered it today, for we don't visit the 3abn website very often.

Follow this through:

This is the "site" page at 3abn, where a curious and searching person can get information (for whatever reason)

http://www.3abn.org/site_map.cfm

If you go on down the list of "links", you will see one that says "SAVE 3ABN"
and of course, as people are hearing about the website "Save 3abn" they will assume this must be that informative website. NOPE.

When you click on it, it takes you here:
http://www.3abn.org/save_3abn.cfm

Which of course is not suppose to be about SAVING 3abn, but a "christian walk"...hmm, sounds good..."click here"....
http://www.savedthru3abn.org/

Which I believe has had a slight name change at least at the top of the page (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't recall the "Jesus" part before), but still says it all in the website name (jmo).
Tricky tricky scratchchin.gif (or deceiving?)

Ok, I followed it through and did not find it as you said. All seems to be about the same as when I first checked it out awhile back.

Dona
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 29 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Dona...

During the Spanish Inquisition, the Jesuits had a saying amongst them. It was "the end will justify the means."

The Jesuits put to death over a million Moors & protestant Christians.

Danny Shelton has said to his critics, "How many souls have you saved today", when he was questioned about why he divorced his wife & why he is sueing his own brethren.

Does the end justify the means for Danny?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 29 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 28 2007, 02:36 PM) *
Which I believe has had a slight name change at least at the top of the page (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't recall the "Jesus" part before), but still says it all in the website name (jmo).

If anyone has a copy of the banner as it originally appeared, please post it and/or send it to me.

+Quote Post
panther
post Aug 29 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #79

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,141

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 29 2007, 04:40 AM) *
Ok, I followed it through and did not find it as you said. All seems to be about the same as when I first checked it out awhile back.

Dona

I agree Dona--looks the same to me too!

Lee

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 29 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 29 2007, 07:40 PM) *

Dona

Well, you obviously didn't see it when it first went up, coz there was no mention of being saved thru "Jesus" at that point. That was changed after folk here in Black SDA pointed out that 3ABN can't save anyone! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:06 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church