Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:31:15 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lawsuit Continues., This is where we are, and what is happening.
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 9 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #181

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Oh come on was that called for? So much for tolerence and love on here. Eduard you should be ashamed of a post like that, totally uncalled for besides being untrue.

QUOTE(Eduard @ Feb 9 2008, 09:46 AM) *
appletree,

I must declare this because it bothers me too much. Your English is so bad that it makes me SICK. Do you have any public education at all? I tell you, if I used RED to review your post you would not be able to see the black text from under the red comments. Go and learn some English before you dare to post here again!

Eduard

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 9 2008, 10:26 AM
Post #182

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2008, 07:20 AM) *
Pickle have you assisted those who have come forward with allegations of abuse to file charges against the alleged perpetrator of said abuse? If not, why are you choosing to mention it here again? If you remember there are several pages of comments donated to this issue..... so what has changed?

here is one of many threads covering this issue.... feel free to revisit and bump it up...

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...56&hl=tommy

When I asked whether Danny or Gilley had investigated allegations of immorality against other 3ABN employees, I was not referring to the allegations against Tommy Shelton. The type of allegations I was referring to are not those that could result in charges filed.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2008, 10:41 AM
Post #183

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 9 2008, 10:26 AM) *
When I asked whether Danny or Gilley had investigated allegations of immorality against other 3ABN employees, I was not referring to the allegations against Tommy Shelton. The type of allegations I was referring to are not those that could result in charges filed.

thank you for clarifying....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 9 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #184

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Eduard, it's not so much the bad Engrish...
QUOTE(appletree)
Everyone knows that you, Pickle, Joy and others have went way beyond conscience with their actions of , sensationalism and unproven accusations.

...but the combination of abrasive ignorance along with a know-it-all attitude, an overwhelming display of hypocrisy (always asking for proof but can't produce it), and lack of logic that really takes the cake (complaining about defamation but unable to see who started it).

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 9 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #185

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 9 2008, 07:14 AM) *
Johann, People have sent me some of your posts from other sites. At this point your definition of what is christian or unchristian holds no weight whatsoever. Your false accusations, your twisted rendition of certain events and the fact that you are the owner of all the new sites is so far beneath the actions of a pastor, that it is unbelievable. Everyone knows that you, Pickle, Joy and others have went way beyond conscience with their actions of , sensationalism and unproven accusations. They are not trying to testify to their faith and convictions. Quite the contrary. They are merely wanting to try and come up with some sort of "real" proof to back up what they have been spreading all of this time. It's called Dirt. Whether you are totally blinded by your love for Linda and have been duped or whether you know what you are telling isn't truth, is anybody's guess. Regardless, your opinions and your posts are not a factor due to the many false stories you have repeated. It is ridiculous how much proof, people and testimony there is that can refute all your tales.

As far as your "cry rivers" for Pickle and Joy, it isn't working. They chose to try and make a mockery of a God given ministry. It was one thing to say they had questions but quite another to immediately start contacting any they were told would have a bad word to say about Danny or 3abn and then to spread what they were told without any proof or confirmation. It didn't stop there. They were warned. but they continued to make phone calls send emails and generally harrass people that had much better things to do than deal with 2 guys who came out of nowhere saying that they were Linda's representatives. That they were working for Linda should have been everyone's first clue of what their true intentions were. Yet they continued on with more and more accusations, more and more speculation and rumors, full well knowing their would be consequences if they continued. First you said 3abn would never sue, it was a joke so, let's just keep spreading the dirt. Then when you were served, it was a "how could they sue and be a christian ministry?" That was a total laugh after what they had done. The next act was to say you were glad you were sued and all the arrogance of people who think they know it all , but don't, was being waved around. Now you all have talked of 3abn "settling" with you. That probably is the most ludicrous statement yet.
Let's see then Joy files for bankruptcy then doesn't list all the assets, then it is shown that using the same attorney is a conflict of interest and Pickle is left on his own, then joy continues to play games with a federal court and he and his attorney are fined 1,000.00. And all at the same time, they are using you, Johann to set up their new sites where they continue to spread the lies.

No, I'm sorry, the poor underdog story isn't fooling anyone. They have gotten themselves in a world of trouble and with each foolish action they continue to make it worse and worse on themselves. You, Johann are a pawn being used by all. Then, do we feel sorry for you? No, you are allowing it.

I honor you enough to read what you have written.

I have stated it before, but since you forget I will repeat it. I believe it was the Lord leading when Owen Troy took me inside 3ABN. There are many dedicated people working there, seriously believing they are doing a great work for the Lord. And they are.

Because I was there just at that time I witnessed first hand what selfish and evil motivations were at work in destroying Linda by her own husband. Just because we travelled back and forth for thousand of miles we saw things nobody else discovered, and which Danny Shelton did his best to cover. Now he is even using millions of dollars in a final attempt to cover up his evil deeds.

One of the purposes of Scripture is to uncover evil deeds in an attempt to call people to repentance, but nobody will repent agains his own will.

At first it seemed like I was all alone. . . reading countless posts from people forwarding replies they had received from Danny Shelton which they sensed were evil. . .

This is how Elijah felt, but just like Elijah I discovered there are many people who have not bowed their knees before the god of mammon who still rules in too many quarters and hinders the true Gospel from reaching the people of the Western World. You may have a remarkable success in certain countries where your technology still impresses the masses, but how about the great countries of America and Europe?

God is my witness, and so is His great Word, which we must use as our guide. Lisen to His word and you will prosper:

Isaiah 59:4 (New American Standard Bible)
New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

4No one sues righteously and no one pleads honestly
They trust in confusion and speak lies;
They conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 9 2008, 12:01 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 9 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #186

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 9 2008, 05:10 PM) *
Eduard, it's not so much the bad Engrish...

...but the combination of abrasive ignorance along with a know-it-all attitude, an overwhelming display of hypocrisy (always asking for proof but can't produce it), and lack of logic that really takes the cake (complaining about defamation but unable to see who started it).

Ephesians 4:18
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

1 Peter 2:15
For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

Thank you, Laurence for you part in erasing abrasive ignorance.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 9 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #187

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Eduard @ Feb 9 2008, 08:46 AM) *
appletree,

I must declare this because it bothers me too much. Your English is so bad that it makes me SICK. Do you have any public education at all? I tell you, if I used RED to review your post you would not be able to see the black text from under the red comments. Go and learn some English before you dare to post here again!

Eduard

I'm sorry if my writing style offends you Eduard but, I would rather tell the truth with incorrect grammar than to write a pack of lies correctly. It is actually immaterial how TRUTH is written, just as long as it's told.

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 9 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #188

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 9 2008, 03:33 PM) *
I'm sorry if my writing style offends you Eduard but, I would rather tell the truth with incorrect grammar than to write a pack of lies correctly. It is actually immaterial how TRUTH is written, just as long as it's told.

Appletree, I agree that Eduard’s attack upon your writing style was unwarranted. But having read your posts, I doubt you would recognize the TRUTH concerning Danny Shelton and his escapades if it smacked you in the face. I must admit that you are tenacious in his defense, although your loyalty is misguided.

Sister

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 9 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #189

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Eduard @ Feb 10 2008, 01:46 AM) *
appletree,

Eduard

Oh, for goodness sake Eduard take your English lessons back to the class room. If anyone wants those lessons, I'm sure that someone will open a new thread for that particular purpose. argue.gif

Let AT/Danny stay with his current mis-use of the Englsih language. It helps to indentify him.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 9 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #190

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 9 2008, 01:51 PM) *
Appletree, I agree that Eduard's attack upon your writing style was unwarranted. But having read your posts, I doubt you would recognize the TRUTH concerning Danny Shelton and his escapades if it smacked you in the face. I must admit that you are tenacious in his defense, although your loyalty is misguided.

Sister

I'll 2nd that. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 9 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #191

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 10 2008, 07:33 AM) *

I doubt that you'd recognise TRUTH AT, even if it socked you in the mouth. It would indeed, be a shock to many people, if you started telling the truth for once. boxing.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 10 2008, 12:21 AM
Post #192

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Feb 9 2008, 09:09 PM) *
I doubt that you'd recognise TRUTH AT, even if it socked you in the mouth. It would indeed, be a shock to many people, if you started telling the truth for once. boxing.gif

yes.gif
Even I, at a great distance, know for certain that some assertions in AT's long post to Johann are utterly false. But I mustn't blame AT too much. He may actually imagine them to be true. dunno.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 10 2008, 12:22 AM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 13 2008, 09:12 AM
Post #193

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 5 2008, 02:29 PM) *
Greg,

I am somewhat surprised to see that you have joined the "other sides" altered world of reality. Some of your posts about settlements and give and take where this lawsuit is concerned is ludicrous. 3ABN will not "settle" with the people who have hurt the gospel enough to be sued, in the first place. How ridiculous would that be?

People need to realize that 3ABN will not settle with Pickle and Joy as there is nothing to settle. Pickle and Joy have unlawfully slandered 3ABN and continue to do so. It appears they are finally realizing that that they could end up in jail if they keep being dishonest with the court. Contempt of court is no small thing. Giving the bankruptcy court different information than the Federal court, could end up with Joy going to jail.

They are falling apart. They started together in this suit with the so called great Laird Heal. Joy knifed Pickle leaving him financially responsible when 3ABN wins the court case. Why? Joy was trying to put himself out of harm by filing bankruptcy but it left poor Bob in a, shall we say "Pickle". The court saw this and said that Laird Heal could not now be Pickles attorney. Poor Pickle now had to fend for himself.
The question could be asked to their followers as what they have won so far. Look at the court records. They have now lost their web site, Joy and Laird have been quilty of contempt of court and have to pay $1,000 each! Now where is a man that only has, according to his bankruptcy records, $2.00 to his name going to pay a $1,000 fine? Now if he is able to come up with the $1,000 to pay his fine will the bankruptcy court now also want to fine him for not showing that he had $1,000 hidden somewhere. If it is a gift from someone is he going to pay taxes on the money? If so, where is he going to get the extra tax money. Also on a spiritual note, will he pay tithe on this income? If so, will he offer the court the $900.00 left and take the chance of going to jail or will he short change God and take the chance of robbing God? This kind of scenerio can go on and on......
So, who wants to settle?

Changes that have been made at 3ABN are not what they want. Danny is still very much involved with 3ABN. In fact there are whispers, that instead of firing him as Joy and Picke want 3ABN to do , 3ABN is negotiationing a long term contract with Danny so that he doesn't ever resign from 3ABN and walk away!
Gregory, you say that there have been changes to the 3ABN executive committee. What changes have been made and if so what difference does it make in 3ABN's governance?
You said that policies are being made. The truth is, New policies have been put in place since the beginning of the ministry. Each year, with growth and changing laws every business makes changes or stands the chance of putting themselves at risk. This is nothing new at 3ABN. Pickle, Joy and Linda are not factors in the ever changing, ever growing policies and decisions made at 3ABN. Why would they be? Every day Pickle and Joy have less credibility with church leaders and church members. They are now looked at by many leaders as men out to destroy the SDA church

This suit is not about a give and take. Their will be no compromises on 3ABN's Part! If 3abn were to ever consider dropping the suit, the only negotiations, will be about Pickle and Joy recanting much of what they have said and done as they have spread lies that have hurt the cause of God. 3ABN, as well as their supporters and church officials, see these men as enemies of the gospel. They are not about spreading the gospel but trying to stop the gospel.

Appletree:

At the time I posted my message it was a call for bold men and women on both sides of the issue to seek to resolve the issues. I posted it because I believed that at that time a window of opportunity was open in which the potential existed for resolution to be achieved. I expected that doing so would be very hard and perhaps impossible. But, I believed that there was a potential on the part of both sides to achieve that resollution.

Shortly after I posted my message to both sides, I came to beleive that the window of opportunity had closed. I believe that it is presently closed. I have waited a few days before posting this to see if any information came to me that would telll me that it remains open. That has not happened. Therefore, I do not see resolution outside of liltigation as a present posibility.

As to the future, who knows. Perhaps it will open again. Perhaps it will not. I do not know. I do not suggest.

My origional message was to both sides. Therefore, I do not point the finger of blame at either side for what I see as the present situaiton.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 13 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

The most recent events in the case have taken place in a Minnesota court. The following documents detail for you the current actions in the proceedings. The current action is in response to maneuvers executed by the defendants in the case. (edit @ 12:08) I suggest that in order to gain a complete picture and understand the motion completely that all documents be read. The best order would be the affidavits, followed by the exhibits, and finally the memorandum (as it refers to the affidavits and exhibits).

Attached File  sheltonmemor020708.pdf ( 173.12K ) Number of downloads: 33

The memorandum details the reasons for the current actions and cites the relevant case law applicable to the filing. (The main document, if you read only one this is the one to read.) Filed 02/07/08.

Attached File  hayesaffi020708.pdf ( 83.75K ) Number of downloads: 17

Attorney Hayes' affidavit in support of the motion identifies the exhibits presented in support of the motion. Filed 02/07/08.

Attached File  sheltonaffi020708.pdf ( 92.42K ) Number of downloads: 26

Mr. Shelton's affidavit establishing reason for the motion. Filed 02/07/08.

Attached File  exhibits30208708.pdf ( 965.21K ) Number of downloads: 22

The exhibits used in establishing the reason for the motion and in support of the memorandum. Filed 02/07/08.

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Feb 13 2008, 03:41 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 13 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #195

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 13 2008, 09:08 AM) *
The most recent events in the case have taken place in a Minnesota court. The following documents detail for you the current actions in the proceedings. The current action is in response to maneuvers executed by the defendants in the case.

Attached File  sheltonmemor020708.pdf ( 173.12K ) Number of downloads: 33

The memorandum details the reasons for the current actions and cites the relevant case law applicable to the filing.

Attached File  hayesaffi020708.pdf ( 83.75K ) Number of downloads: 17

Attorney Hayes' affidavit in support of the motion identifies the exhibits presented in support of the motion.

Attached File  sheltonaffi020708.pdf ( 92.42K ) Number of downloads: 26

Mr. Shelton's affidavit establishing reason for the motion

Attached File  exhibits30208708.pdf ( 965.21K ) Number of downloads: 22

The exhibits used in establishing the reason for the motion and in support of the memorandum.

Thank you FHB.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church