Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:31:10 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lawsuit Continues., This is where we are, and what is happening.
Green Cochoa
post Feb 5 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #151

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 5 2008, 03:59 PM) *
Appletree, I think I undertannad your...frustration, and your point. However, I have a hard time equating 3ABN or Danny with "The Gospel". Now they may believe that Bob and GJ have hurt an independent ministry who is attempting to spread the gospel, but they are not "the gospel themselves. Neither are the the only ones engaged in this minstry. In fact, nothing any human does can hurt the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The only thing that can be hurt or hampered is 3ABN's efforts in spreading the gospel, and while noble valiant and even Godly, they are not necessary to the spreading of the gospel. It is their privilege to be a part of God's plan, His Workwill go on with or without Danny or 3ABN.

That being said, 3ABN did not NEED to sue anyone. they chose to. Not God's choice but the choice of Danny and the 3ABN board and financial supporter uin this endeavor, becuase their coffiers were being depleted. God does not need humans to "defend" Him. 3ABN is not in court defneding God against Bob and GJ. They are there defending themselves and the tools of satan they occasionally employed to attempt to do God's work. one more time, ALL Danny and W had to do from the beginning was to answer Bob's questions when he first posed them, in email, etc.

amen.gif Well spoken. God has already made it quite clear regarding church members taking their brothers to court. We needn't go there.

Greenie.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 5 2008, 05:41 PM
Post #152

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 5 2008, 04:03 PM) *
On the contrary Sister, Ian has never been one to make "wild accusations." You hold "First Place" in that event. In fact, Ian has been great to post court records and documents showing plainly where the Pickle/Joy team have given contradictory statements to the court. They hang themselves with their own words and testimony.

As for your threat of lawsuits, I had to laugh. If you think Ian could be charged with defamation character, where does that leave you, Pickle and Joy with all of your accusations, lies and fairy tale stories? If you really think that Ian has given grounds to be sued then you must know that you, Pickle, Joy and others are going down, down, down. If you continue to dig yourself even deeper, somewhere in the future, your name and the name of your cohorts will be under Webster's definition of defamation. Your case will be used as a law textbook case as was Joy's and his embezzlement.

LOL rofl1.gif

Appletree, I am sure that your post was not intended to provoke the result it has with me. To be quite honest, you have given me the biggest belly laugh I have had in a v-e-r-y long time... Talk about melodrama, you shame me by comparison with your colorful “prophetic” statements regarding the future for myself, Pickle, Joy and others: "...you, Pickle, Joy and others are going down, down, down. If you continue to dig yourself even deeper, somewhere in the future, your name and the name of your cohorts will be under Webster's definition of defamation. Your case will be used as a law textbook case...”

Appletree, I think you have greatly overestimated the importance of Danny Shelton in the greater American arena. Outside of the small circle of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Danny is little more than a petty tyrant, ruling over his tiny kingdom, with paid employees who publicly compare him with King David of Israel, John the Baptist and other great men of Scripture. Unfortunately, unlike David, Danny has not repented of his evil undertakings and remains as he has been for many years: a wolf in sheep’s clothing preying upon the lambs in the Lord’s vineyard. No longer content to merely fleece the lambs, he is now taking them to court to ensure the continuance of his deceptions. With the inception of the lawsuit against Pickle and Joy, the sheep skin that hides the wolf within is becoming visibly stained and thinned. It’s sparse covering no longer hides the fangs ready to slash any or all who would stand in it’s way.

Sister

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 5 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #153

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 5 2008, 07:41 PM) *
LOL rofl1.gif

Appletree, I am sure that your post was not intended to provoke the result it has with me. To be quite honest, you have given me the biggest belly laugh I have had in a v-e-r-y long time... Talk about melodrama, you shame me by comparison with your colorful “prophetic” statements regarding the future for myself, Pickle, Joy and others: "...you, Pickle, Joy and others are going down, down, down. If you continue to dig yourself even deeper, somewhere in the future, your name and the name of your cohorts will be under Webster's definition of defamation. Your case will be used as a law textbook case...”

Appletree, I think you have greatly overestimated the importance of Danny Shelton in the greater American arena. Outside of the small circle of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Danny is little more than a petty tyrant, ruling over his tiny kingdom, with paid employees who publicly compare him with King David of Israel, John the Baptist and other great men of Scripture. Unfortunately, unlike David, Danny has not repented of his evil undertakings and remains as he has been for many years: a wolf in sheep’s clothing preying upon the lambs in the Lord’s vineyard. No longer content to merely fleece the lambs, he is now taking them to court to ensure the continuance of his deceptions. With the inception of the lawsuit against Pickle and Joy, the sheep skin that hides the wolf within is becoming visibly stained and thinned. It’s sparse covering no longer hides the fangs ready to slash any or all who would stand in it’s way.

Sister

Ms. X (aka sister),

Your arrogance requires that this post should be saved . . . so . . . saving this one, because in the future it will come in handy as a balance to the reality that will result in this post being ironic . . . enjoy the temporary anonymity . . .

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Feb 5 2008, 07:49 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 5 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #154

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 5 2008, 08:45 PM) *
Ms. X (aka sister),

Your arrogance requires that this post should be saved . . . so . . . saving this one, because in the future it will come in handy as a balance to the reality that will result in this post being ironic . . . enjoy the temporary anonymity . . .

- FHB

Greg, your threats are just as empty to me now as they were in the past. Attempts to silence my voice through intimidation does not impress me, it simply acts as a guidepost indicating that I am still following the straight and narrow path. It appears that testimony concerning Danny Shelton's abuse of power at 3ABN still needs to continue...

Greg, you address me as Ms. X (aka sister), how certain are you that "sister" is a woman? This is the world wide web, anything and everything is possible... LOL rofl1.gif Unfortunately, you are too far away from Dannyland to enjoy the irony of the preceding question. LOL rofl1.gif Perhaps you all have been so busy checking out the hens in the barnyard that you forgot there is always a rooster strutting about the farm?

Between you and Appletree, I am afraid I will split a gut if I continue laughing this hard. Thank you both for the comic relief, I needed it!

Sister

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 5 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #155

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 5 2008, 10:42 PM) *
Greg, your threats are just as empty to me now as they were in the past. Attempts to silence my voice through intimidation does not impress me, it simply acts as a guidepost indicating that I am still following the straight and narrow path. It appears that testimony concerning Danny Shelton's abuse of power at 3ABN still needs to continue...

Greg, you address me as Ms. X (aka sister), how certain are you that "sister" is a woman? This is the world wide web, anything and everything is possible... LOL rofl1.gif Unfortunately, you are too far away from Dannyland to enjoy the irony of the preceding question. LOL rofl1.gif Perhaps you all have been so busy checking out the hens in the barnyard that you forgot there is always a rooster strutting about the farm?

Between you and Appletree, I am afraid I will split a gut if I continue laughing this hard. Thank you both for the comic relief, I needed it!

Sister

roflmao.gif

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 5 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #156

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 5 2008, 10:26 PM) *
roflmao.gif

So, am I to assume by your reply that you believe Danny Shelton is the only Banty rooster puffing up his tiny chest and trying to impress everyone with his crowing?

rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 6 2008, 04:32 AM
Post #157

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 5 2008, 05:41 PM) *
LOL rofl1.gif

Appletree, I am sure that your post was not intended to provoke the result it has with me. To be quite honest, you have given me the biggest belly laugh I have had in a v-e-r-y long time... Talk about melodrama, you shame me by comparison with your colorful "prophetic" statements regarding the future for myself, Pickle, Joy and others: "...you, Pickle, Joy and others are going down, down, down. If you continue to dig yourself even deeper, somewhere in the future, your name and the name of your cohorts will be under Webster's definition of defamation. Your case will be used as a law textbook case..."

Appletree, I think you have greatly overestimated the importance of Danny Shelton in the greater American arena. Outside of the small circle of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Danny is little more than a petty tyrant, ruling over his tiny kingdom, with paid employees who publicly compare him with King David of Israel, John the Baptist and other great men of Scripture. Unfortunately, unlike David, Danny has not repented of his evil undertakings and remains as he has been for many years: a wolf in sheep's clothing preying upon the lambs in the Lord's vineyard. No longer content to merely fleece the lambs, he is now taking them to court to ensure the continuance of his deceptions. With the inception of the lawsuit against Pickle and Joy, the sheep skin that hides the wolf within is becoming visibly stained and thinned. It's sparse covering no longer hides the fangs ready to slash any or all who would stand in it's way.

Sister

clap.gif clapping.gif notworthy.gif happydance.gif hahadance.gif wow.gif cheer.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 6 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #158

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 5 2008, 05:41 PM) *
LOL rofl1.gif

Sister

Actually sister, the fact that my post gave you a good laugh makes me very happy. It shows me that you are not taking this lawsuit seriously which is a good thing. This ensures that you will continue your lies, accusations and name calling. With past, present and future, 3abn has enough on you to choke a horse.
Your arrogance equals that of Joy and that is saying something. You also live in the same reality altered world that he does. Oooh could there be a connection?

With each post you only prove what I have been saying all along. That your hatred for Danny Shelton twists and colors everything you do and say. As time goes on, it becomes more and more obvious that you were not just a "spectator" at 3abn, but, in fact, have a very personal ax to grind. By exposing these things with your own tasteless and unchristian words, you have lost the credibility you tried to start out with. Not only with the 3abn side, but some on your side as well. How can anyone so bitter and filled with hate be counted on to tell anything accurately?

If all you say is true and you can back it up with proof as you have claimed, why the anonymity? Why not take credit for all your stories? Why not state publically who you are and wave it in Danny's face? Surely that would give you great pleasure. Trust me, if I had as much hate for anyone as you do Danny, I would want them to know it was me that was exposing their true nature.

Yet, you don't. You know that by hiding behind a facade your lies can't always be, directly challenged by those who know the truth. No need to tell us that you can't give your identity because of repurcussions from Danny. Your above post clearly states that he is just a little man in a big world. You say I give him too much credit. Yet I have never given him the amount of credit and power that you attribute to him in your stories. You say he has everyone in his pocket, that he controls everything and everybody that has anything to do with 3abn. You have stated that he "shut's people up" before they can tell the truth about him. Which is it Sister. As usual your posts are full of contradictions. Either you are scared of him or you're not. Either he is "all powerful" or he isn't. But, if you are telling the truth about everything what is there to be afraid of? Afterall, Danny isn't even the President anymore. Now more than ever you should rest easy about exposing your identity.

Well, when you add it all up, all of this points to only one thing. That you aren't telling the truth and you know by exposing your identity that you will be "factually challenged" by others involved in your so called stories and allegations.

That's ok. Your "outing" is out of your control and was left to the experts on such things. Let me add that the grave you, Pickle, Joy and other's are digging, is not due to any "so called" power of Danny's. The power is in the legal system, the attorney's knowledge of the law and how it all relates to the laws you all have broken.

So, please, laugh and enjoy, but do "carry on."

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 6 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #159

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 6 2008, 02:26 PM) *
Actually sister, the fact that my post gave you a good laugh makes me very happy. It shows me that you are not taking this lawsuit seriously which is a good thing. This ensures that you will continue your lies, accusations and name calling. With past, present and future, 3abn has enough on you to choke a horse.
Your arrogance equals that of Joy and that is saying something. You also live in the same reality altered world that he does. Oooh could there be a connection?

With each post you only prove what I have been saying all along. That your hatred for Danny Shelton twists and colors everything you do and say. As time goes on, it becomes more and more obvious that you were not just a "spectator" at 3abn, but, in fact, have a very personal ax to grind. By exposing these things with your own tasteless and unchristian words, you have lost the credibility you tried to start out with. Not only with the 3abn side, but some on your side as well. How can anyone so bitter and filled with hate be counted on to tell anything accurately?

If all you say is true and you can back it up with proof as you have claimed, why the anonymity? Why not take credit for all your stories? Why not state publically who you are and wave it in Danny's face? Surely that would give you great pleasure. Trust me, if I had as much hate for anyone as you do Danny, I would want them to know it was me that was exposing their true nature.

Yet, you don't. You know that by hiding behind a facade your lies can't always be, directly challenged by those who know the truth. No need to tell us that you can't give your identity because of repurcussions from Danny. Your above post clearly states that he is just a little man in a big world. You say I give him too much credit. Yet I have never given him the amount of credit and power that you attribute to him in your stories. You say he has everyone in his pocket, that he controls everything and everybody that has anything to do with 3abn. You have stated that he "shut's people up" before they can tell the truth about him. Which is it Sister. As usual your posts are full of contradictions. Either you are scared of him or you're not. Either he is "all powerful" or he isn't. But, if you are telling the truth about everything what is there to be afraid of? Afterall, Danny isn't even the President anymore. Now more than ever you should rest easy about exposing your identity.

Well, when you add it all up, all of this points to only one thing. That you aren't telling the truth and you know by exposing your identity that you will be "factually challenged" by others involved in your so called stories and allegations.

That's ok. Your "outing" is out of your control and was left to the experts on such things. Let me add that the grave you, Pickle, Joy and other's are digging, is not due to any "so called" power of Danny's. The power is in the legal system, the attorney's knowledge of the law and how it all relates to the laws you all have broken.

yawn.gif

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Feb 6 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #160

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 6 2008, 03:26 PM) *
Your arrogance equals that of Joy and that is saying something. You also live in the same reality altered world that he does. Oooh could there be a connection.

Appletree Appletree,

It does sound like you are all riled up and having a bad day. Sorry if things are not going well for you.

Blessings,

R4H

+Quote Post
Dona
post Feb 6 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 6 2008, 03:26 PM) *

appletree, you have expressed my (bolded) thoughts exactly and said it so well. When I read sister's last post it caused me to feel ashamed of and pity for her to allow herself to be eaten up with such thoughts and actions. Nothing in our lives ever justifies us to do such.

Dona

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 6 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #162

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 6 2008, 08:26 PM) *
Actually sister, - - -

Appletree realizes that sister needs to carry on. Good! wave.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 6 2008, 06:04 PM
Post #163

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 6 2008, 02:26 PM) *

Hmmm. Interesting post from someone ALSO hiding behind a screen name. blink.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 7 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #164

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 6 2008, 08:26 PM) *

Appletree, I have never hidden my identity, but you keep hiding yours. Since you are challenging others to identify themselves in this post of yours, wouldn't it be appropriate that you do that too?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 8 2008, 02:04 AM
Post #165

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 7 2008, 11:50 PM) *
Appletree, I have never hidden my identity, but you keep hiding yours. Since you are challenging others to identify themselves in this post of yours, wouldn't it be appropriate that you do that too?

It would be appropriate for him to identify himself Johann, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for AT to do anything ethical or appropriate. ohmy.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church