Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:30:57 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lawsuit Continues., This is where we are, and what is happening.
Johann
post Jul 22 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 22 2007, 04:32 PM) *
I like that! Gush on, Truth!

Yes, BP, we have something to go for.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 22 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

should be deleted!

This post has been edited by Johann: Jul 22 2007, 08:59 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 22 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 22 2007, 03:24 PM) *
Johann,

Reminds me of a line from Heppenstall I read recently ...

Seems like you like Heppenstall. He was my teacher, but one of his best students at that time was Jan Paulsen.

Mrs. Margit Strom Heppenstall was a writer too, and a poet, and I read some of her exciting stores during World War II, of divine protection. She wrote in her native Norwegian, published in USA.

--------------------

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jul 22 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 22 2007, 07:24 AM) *
My prayer: if they get the data, we all get the data. For safety's sake.

i agree... if 3abn wants data, post it online for the whole world to see. boxing.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 22 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #50

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jul 22 2007, 07:35 AM) *
But they already told us in the Rule 26(f) Conference that they wanted access to our hard drives, and they filed a document with the court on Thursday complaining that we didn't want to give them such access.

Perhaps they felt that if they requested such access, we might go along with their wishes to put discovery information under seal.

But I intend to insist whenever opportunity arises that they stick with Dr. Walt Thompson's stated position: 3ABN has nothing to hide and wants full disclosure, and that's why they filed this lawsuit. It is absolutely wrong for these attorneys to thus violate Walt's stated, written position.

Someone has to demand that the board chairman's stated, written position be adhered to. So why not me?

You go, Bob! Speak loudly and clearly. You will be heard!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
inga
post Jul 23 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jul 22 2007, 07:35 AM) *
But they already told us in the Rule 26(f) Conference that they wanted access to our hard drives, and they filed a document with the court on Thursday complaining that we didn't want to give them such access.

Perhaps they felt that if they requested such access, we might go along with their wishes to put discovery information under seal.

But I intend to insist whenever opportunity arises that they stick with Dr. Walt Thompson's stated position: 3ABN has nothing to hide and wants full disclosure, and that's why they filed this lawsuit. It is absolutely wrong for these attorneys to thus violate Walt's stated, written position.

Someone has to demand that the board chairman's stated, written position be adhered to. So why not me?

Bob, I like that!! And I like your spirit. smile.gif

I'm also praying that God will give you wisdom to confound the attacks of His enemy. amen.gif

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 26 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(inga @ Jul 23 2007, 08:53 PM) *

I'm also praying that God will give you wisdom to confound the attacks of His enemy. amen.gif

New documents on save3abn with a commentary! I wonder if the news about this law suit is close to being picked up by the media?

This post has been edited by runner4him: Jul 26 2007, 09:23 AM

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Sep 18 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Jul 23 2007, 08:53 PM) *

Newest documents on save3abn....very interesting information! Lengthly but informative. Did everyone know about the whistle blowers? So sad.....Leonard Westphal's comments.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 18 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I was to be deposed on Monday, Sept. 17, 2006, as reported earlier. On the 11th Laird Heal forwarded a fax to me that said the deposition was postponed till Oct. 29, 2007.

Gailon's deposition was to be this Thursday, the 20th. He says he hadn't received any notice, but when he went into the courthouse yesterday the clerk told him that Attorney John Pucci had filed a notice of Gailon's bankruptcy, which puts everything on hold. And Pucci, Gailon says, never told him that he was going to do that.

Are these lawyers trying to muck things up by unnecessarily dragging out the process? If so, why?

+Quote Post
Statrei
post Sep 18 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #55

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,919

M O N E Y

+Quote Post
lurker
post Sep 18 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

So who is John Pucci? How is he involved? Is he Gailon's lawyer for the bankruptcy?

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 18 2007, 01:12 PM) *
I was to be deposed on Monday, Sept. 17, 2006, as reported earlier. On the 11th Laird Heal forwarded a fax to me that said the deposition was postponed till Oct. 29, 2007.

Gailon's deposition was to be this Thursday, the 20th. He says he hadn't received any notice, but when he went into the courthouse yesterday the clerk told him that Attorney John Pucci had filed a notice of Gailon's bankruptcy, which puts everything on hold. And Pucci, Gailon says, never told him that he was going to do that.

Are these lawyers trying to muck things up by unnecessarily dragging out the process? If so, why?

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Sep 18 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lurker @ Sep 18 2007, 07:38 PM) *
So who is John Pucci? How is he involved? Is he Gailon's lawyer for the bankruptcy?

Looks like he is one of the attorneys for 3abn and Danny Shelton...this is taken directly from the save3abn site.

I remembered seeing his name there.

FIERST, PUCCI & KANE, LLC

John P. Pucci, Esq.
64 Gothic Street
Northampton, MA 01060
Telephone: 413-584-8067

and

SIEGEL, BRILL, GREUPNER,
DUFFY & FOSTER, P.A.

Attorneys for Plaintiffs Three Angels
Broadcasting Network, Inc. and
Danny Shelton

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 18 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #58

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Correct.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Sep 25 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #59

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

I thought some might find this blog post of a column written by Adam Freedmen, columnist for New York Law Journal Magazine of interest as we assess legally what is considered truth or lie........

http://thepartyofthefirstpart.blogspot.com...y-speaking.html

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Sep 25 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #60

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

JMO, but here's what I think happened....

Danny and 3ABN were cast in a bad light due to the things which have recently come to the fore, courtesy of Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy. Danny and 3ABN were so put out with this situation that they decided to threaten legal action if Pickle and Joy did not keep quiet. Pickle and Joy, of course, continued in their quest for the truth. Figuring that it would be a sure-fire way to shut them up, Danny and 3ABN "made good" on their threat of a lawsuit. The plan, most likely, was that the filing would finally quiet Pickle and Joy, and then the lawsuit could be dropped so that the truth of the allegations brought against Danny and 3ABN would not have to be presented in a court of law as part of the case, and business as usual could continue. That didn't work, either.

Now, Gailon Joy has filed for bankruptcy protection. Attorneys for Danny and 3ABN have apparently found a legal loophole which will supposedly allow them to use this development to bring everything to a screeching halt while they try to figure out how to get themselves out of the mess that they have gotten themselves into.

So, until truth prevails once again (which it will), a collective sigh of relief rises from the 3ABN camp.

Again, just my opinion, but I happen to think it's a doggoned good one! smile.gif

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:30 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church