Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:31:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lawsuit Continues., This is where we are, and what is happening.
awesumtenor
post Oct 1 2007, 04:45 AM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(beartrap @ Oct 1 2007, 01:59 AM) *
Kidnappers and terrorists? So Bob and Gailon are akin to kidnappers and terrorists now?

And I am sure if that level of demonization is not sufficient for appletree's ends, next we will be hearing that he has it on great authority that they sold their souls to the devil at a southern illinois crossroads...

Of course if such a statement were to be made one would be hard pressed to say it wasn't projection...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 1 2007, 04:47 AM
Post #77

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Oct 1 2007, 01:39 AM) *
Boy, appletree, you're good! Now you know what Danny thought.

It's that weekly Vulcan mind meld they do...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Oct 1 2007, 05:39 AM
Post #78

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

I would like to add, after picking myself up off the floor and repressing my laughter, that appletree is incorrect in insinuating that it's all about Linda coming after Danny. Linda was implicated in that house deal, for example, and had nothing to do whatsoever with all the allegations leveled at Tommy.

We go round and round and round ... lol.gif

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Oct 1 2007, 05:40 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 1 2007, 08:15 AM
Post #79

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok? 'Cuz I have been askin' for a while now how he knows so much, and he has never asnwered.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Oct 1 2007, 03:47 AM) *
It's that weekly Vulcan mind meld they do...

Boy, appletree, you're good! Now you know what Danny thought.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Oct 1 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 1 2007, 08:15 AM) *
Ok? 'Cuz I have been askin' for a while now how he knows so much, and he has never asnwered.

I would be very worried if I was DS....along comes some guy who claims to know thoughts, feelings, intimate happenings, conversation that goes on within a family unit, business dealings and more of the such. A little scarey I would think. I hope no one would step up and claim that kind of knowledge about me and I have nothing to hide. It is just creepy! ninja.gif unsure.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 1 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #81

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yes, especially since he insists that Danny tells him absolutely nothing, but he still know everything. That is a bit scary.

QUOTE(runner4him @ Oct 1 2007, 09:47 AM) *
I would be very worried if I was DS....along comes some guy who claims to know thoughts, feelings, intimate happenings, conversation that goes on within a family unit, business dealings and more of the such. A little scarey I would think. I hope no one would step up and claim that kind of knowledge about me and I have nothing to hide. It is just creepy! ninja.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Oct 1 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Delford @ Sep 30 2007, 09:43 PM) *
God still sits on His Throne. He knows how hard those at 3ABN work to win souls to the truth. Harvesting was never easy work. But God is still alive and powerful and it only takes one word from Him to stop this bullying from those who want to see 3ABN go down, including Danny. He will step in, just watch and see.

Hmmmm...

I will agree that God still sits on His throne.

Who is really winning souls? Who is really doing the harvesting? Our job, as Christ's disciples IMO, is to spread the Gospel, so that it is a fellow human being giving this message of salvation and praise and not a cold rock left to do the crying out. I still believe it is God who does the saving of the souls

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
appletree
post Oct 1 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Oct 1 2007, 12:09 AM) *
I'll tell you something, Appletree....your statements could easily be construed as slander. Kidnappers, terrorists and Linda's team? Don't you think that's going just a bit too far?

Maybe, but these type of overblown statements are the pattern here. Just wanted to join in.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 1 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #84

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 1 2007, 01:40 PM) *
Maybe, but these type of overblown statements are the pattern here. Just wanted to join in.

Join in? You are the head where that is concerned... not the tail.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Oct 1 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

I am having a problem with the term "Linda's team" that has been mentioned several times. Sounds like shades of the savegalion.com website to me.

furious.gif

jmho

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Oct 1 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #86

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Oct 1 2007, 09:52 PM) *
I am having a problem with the term "Linda's team" that has been mentioned several times. Sounds like shades of the savegalion.com website to me.

furious.gif

jmho

Uh-huh! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Oct 4 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Oct 1 2007, 08:52 PM) *

furious.gif

jmho

I have a real problem with that term also...."Linda's team"....that is delusional thinking. The facts are what they are as far as the documents go. It looks to me like the truth has and will continue to come out.

I also have a real problem with comments like this...posted in another thread by Ian:

"Their letters were published by Mr Pickle often in edited and abbreviated form, and their words and explanation in answer to his questions and concerns was twisted out of context and just used to condemn them, and make further accusations against 3ABN."

Anyone who has written the published letters or emails on Joy's web site and still claims that they have been edited is delusional, telling a falsehood, has suffered some cognitive loss, or is confused. Let them produce the original and show where they have been edited or changed in any way....they should have the original.

Let me just say that no one has to go to any trouble to edit their words. From where I sit watching this all...they have been proven over and over again to be able to shoot themselves in the foot without any help from their opposition.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Oct 4 2007, 04:39 AM
Post #88

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(runner4him @ Oct 4 2007, 06:10 AM) *
I have a real problem with that term also...."Linda's team"....that is delusional thinking. The facts are what they are as far as the documents go. It looks to me like the truth has and will continue to come out.

I also have a real problem with comments like this...posted in another thread by Ian:

"Their letters were published by Mr Pickle often in edited and abbreviated form, and their words and explanation in answer to his questions and concerns was twisted out of context and just used to condemn them, and make further accusations against 3ABN."

Anyone who has written the published letters or emails on Joy's web site and still claims that they have been edited is delusional, telling a falsehood, has suffered some cognitive loss, or is confused. Let them produce the original and show where they have been edited or changed in any way....they should have the original.

Let me just say that no one has to go to any trouble to edit their words. From where I sit watching this all...they have been proven over and over again to be able to shoot themselves in the foot without any help from their opposition.

Very well said. spoton.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Oct 4 2007, 07:46 AM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jul 26 2007, 10:22 AM) *
New documents on save3abn with a commentary! I wonder if the news about this law suit is close to being picked up by the media?

I would not be one bit surprised to see this on 60-minutes one day.

This lawsuit as much as anything illustrates Danny's arrogance or
ignorance.... take your pick.

I fear nothing good will come of it.

The best that could happen at this point would be for a quick, mutual
out of court settlement. I would be in hopes that "the brethren" might
have some influence in making this a reality.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 4 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Oct 1 2007, 08:52 PM) *

furious.gif

jmho

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Oct 1 2007, 11:19 PM) *
Uh-huh! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

QUOTE(runner4him @ Oct 4 2007, 04:10 AM) *
I have a real problem with that term also...."Linda's team"....that is delusional thinking.

For the sake of clarity:

Quoting Gailon Joy:
"This is to begin discussions...any thoughts, concerns, additions or just observations are clearly welcome. Linda's team and I have serious concerns regarding your neutrality"

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=161771

Quoting Gregory Matthews:
"NOTE: I am clearly considered to be one of "Linda's Team." My public position has been and remains: Linda has never given Danny any type of Biblical grounds for him to divorce her."

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=185453

Quoting ASI:
"Linda [formerly Mrs. Danny Shelton] (afterward referred to as Linda) did not participate personally in discussions to develop an agreed upon process.
Linda identified Gaylon Arthur Joy (afterward referred to as Joy) as her representative. Joy, in turn, introduced Bob Pickle (afterward referred to as Pickle) and Greg Matthews (afterward referred to as Matthews) as his team members.
Linda’s team:
Did not accept that ASI was capable of providing a fair forum to decide the issues
Insisted on including issues involving allegations of mismanagement and corporate misconduct at 3ABN
Would not accept the ground rules for the panel’s procedures
Would not cease harassing e-mail contact with Danny or other 3ABN representatives
Would not cease, when requested to do so, circulating distracting comments about the process under discussion with ASI
We never learned whether Linda approved of the positions asserted by her team. At no time did Linda respond except to say that Joy would be her representative. "

http://www.3abn.org/3abn_asi_update.cfm

This post has been edited by Ian: Oct 4 2007, 08:58 AM

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church