Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14595&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:10:42 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Amazing Story Of 3abn Board Malfeasance Just Posted On Save3abn!, How Attorney Nick Miller Was Blackmailed
Artiste
post Aug 2 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,569

The 3ABN Board members have been exposed in an act of unbelievable arrogance in a story that allegedly occured a couple of years ago--read about it in today's posting on Save3ABN!

They took action against their own lawyer and fellow board member, Nicholas Miller, when he tried to institute policies that would curb personal, financial, and operational misdoings by Danny Shelton!

Read his letter that explains how Danny instigated falsified accusations against him of incorrect billing in order to remove him from 3ABN.

And, thank you, Save3ABN, for your investigative work and timely reports that let us know what is going on!

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 2 2007, 03:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 2 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 2 2007, 05:12 PM) *
The 3ABN Board members have been exposed in an act of unbelievable arrogance in a story that allegedly occured a couple of years ago--read about it in today's posting on Save3ABN!

They took action against their own lawyer and fellow board member, Nicholas Miller, when he tried to institute policies that would curb personal, financial, and operational misdoings by Danny Shelton!

Read his letter that explains how Danny instigated falsified accusations against him of incorrect billing in order to remove him from 3ABN.

And, thank you, Save3ABN, for your investigative work and timely reports that let us know what is going on!

The url for that is http://www.save3abn.com/

Those of us who have known of this for a long time have been wondering at what time Nick would come forward. I'm sure others see this, as I do, as a favorable indication that the long needed and awaited "Fall of the House of Shelton" is drawing ever closer with each passing day.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 2 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 2 2007, 03:03 PM) *

Those of us who have known of this for a long time have been wondering at what time Nick would come forward. I'm sure others see this, as I do, as a favorable indication that the long needed and awaited "Fall of the House of Shelton" is drawing ever closer with each passing day.

Click on the url to see a picture of the various board members at that time, including Nick Miller.

+Quote Post
Shepherdswife
post Aug 2 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,439

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 2 2007, 06:03 PM) *

Those of us who have known of this for a long time have been wondering at what time Nick would come forward.

So did he "come forward"? There is no indication that he gave permission for the letter to be posted--in fact he asked that it not be spread when he wrote it. Just curious...

shepherdswife

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Aug 2 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #5

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

I hope something changed so that Nick doesn't feel, like, bad about this coming out ... but he can't feel good about the events as they unfolded in the first place.

When Jesus said, "What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight," I don't know if He had in mind our media-saturated world--but the rule of thumb is, don't do anything ever that you wouldn't want everyone in the world to know about.

Danny.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Aug 2 2007, 07:13 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 2 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #6

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ Aug 2 2007, 07:57 PM) *
So did he "come forward"? There is no indication that he gave permission for the letter to be posted--in fact he asked that it not be spread when he wrote it. Just curious...

shepherdswife

My question as well...and maybe Pickle will come back and answer the question "did you have Mr Miller's permission to spread his letter over the Internet? If you didn't, then I got a problem with that. When a you (BSDA member) or anybody asks me to keep the correspondence private, I try to honor that. Pickle/Joy as done much to expose 3abn, but I don’t like some of their tactics, especially this one of exposing private intended correspondence, which they have done before. I find this sleazy.

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 2 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 2 2007, 08:53 PM) *
My question as well...and maybe Pickle will come back and answer the question "did you have Mr Miller's permission to spread his letter over the Internet? If you didn't, then I got a problem with that. When a you (BSDA member) or anybody asks me to keep the correspondence private, I try to honor that. Pickle/Joy as done much to expose 3abn, but I don't like some of their tactics, especially this one of exposing private intended correspondence, which they have done before. I find this sleazy.

My thoughts as well Calvin. I certainly hope they wouldn't make that move without express permission. If they did get permission, it definitely is the biggest shoe I've seen drop in six months. If they didn't get permission first, it is a huge, maybe fatal error in judgment on their part.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 2 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #8

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Both Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy have been contacted regarding this and I trust there will be a statement forthcoming.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 2 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Aug 2 2007, 10:17 PM) *
My thoughts as well Calvin. I certainly hope they wouldn't make that move without express permission. If they did get permission, it definitely is the biggest shoe I've seen drop in six months. If they didn't get permission first, it is a huge, maybe fatal error in judgment on their part.

-bear

The fact that they did hold it from Novemeber till now, suggests strongly to me at least that there was some sort of release at this time. But I agree... if there was they should have stated that on the website... and if there was not then it should not have been posted till they had one.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Aug 2 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #10

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Aug 2 2007, 10:17 PM) *

-bear

If they received permission to post the letter, wouldn't it have been prudent to include a brief statement on their website advising that permission was indeed granted instead of causing some of us to wonder and/or speculate?

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Aug 2 2007, 08:39 PM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 2 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #11

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

After I read Nick Miller's email on Save3abn.com, I emailed G. Arthur Joy to ask if they had gotten permission to post it. Here is his answer, one that he originally labeled as confidential, with some editing out of items that he asked to have be kept private.

----- Original Message -----
To: *******************
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: One more question-FYEO-Confidential

No! But there is a seperate communique that grants authority under specific circumstances. Those circumstances were recently fulfilled. Further, it was included in a subpoena request and is now a part of the court discovery documents. Thus, I felt we had to post it.

I am also aware that he has received letters from the Minnesotta group. And His association
with 3ABN was having an impact on his AU career, particularly as it impacted his original mandate
for the development of an SDA lawschool and we felt the benefit to Nick far outweighed any
detriment to him at this point. It also would demonstrate his character and make it clear to church administrators that he was, in fact, a man of integrity. Just as the revelation of the horse deal, that Linda so vehemently objected to, actually shows her to be a person of some integrity.

Nick took a stand and paid a price, in more ways then demonstrated in this limited e-mail. The rest
will be revealed at some point. And if you feel this is a bombshell, wait til you hear the rest of the story.

SNIP

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 2 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 2 2007, 10:28 PM) *
After I read Nick Miller's email on Save3abn.com, I emailed G. Arthur Joy to ask if they had gotten permission to post it. Here is his answer, one that he originally labeled as confidential, with some editing out of items that he asked to have be kept private.

No! But there is a seperate communique that grants authority under specific circumstances. Those circumstances were recently fulfilled. Further, it was included in a subpoena request and is now a part of the court discovery documents. Thus, I felt we had to post it.

I am also aware that he has received letters from the Minnesotta group. And His association
with 3ABN was having an impact on his AU career, particularly as it impacted his original mandate
for the development of an SDA lawschool and we felt the benefit to Nick far outweighed any
detriment to him at this point. It also would demonstrate his character and make it clear to church administrators that he was, in fact, a man of integrity. Just as the revelation of the horse deal, that Linda so vehemently objected to, actually shows her to be a person of some integrity.

Nick took a stand and paid a price, in more ways then demonstrated in this limited e-mail. The rest
will be revealed at some point. And if you feel this is a bombshell, wait til you hear the rest of the story.

SNIP

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Thanks for your effort PB. That about does it for this bear. I feel the need of a long hot shower.

laters all...

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 2 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #13

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 2 2007, 10:28 PM) *

SNIP

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Well this is the typical response I expected. Rationalize it away that the end justifies the means. I have made a note to myself that I won't be sharing anything in private with them that I don't want to appear in public over the Internet.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 2 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #14

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

If a private communication becomes part of the public record, as in being filed with the court, then what? That is part of his "rationalization."

And if it is true that Nick authorized its release in a separate communique under certain conditions, and if those conditions have indeed been fulfilled, then what?

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 3 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 2 2007, 09:18 PM) *
If a private communication becomes part of the public record, as in being filed with the court, then what? That is part of his "rationalization."

And if it is true that Nick authorized its release in a separate communique under certain conditions, and if those conditions have indeed been fulfilled, then what?

Court documents, public records, many types of things come out under these circumstances! Things don't remain private any longer under those conditions.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 3 2007, 12:22 AM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:10 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church