Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14596&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:14:57 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Merger Off?
mystery- man
post Aug 13 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #196

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 13 2007, 08:23 PM) *
feel free to use your imagination.... vegan enhanced imagination.....

Clay, I wish you would spend the same energy on investigating and calling wrong the things that others have done-----Of course the meat eating may have clouded your mind? Do you have canine teeth? Do you like your meat well done or the redder the better? Give the guy a break in the skeem of things there is far worse but obviously you dont want to comment on that. The contents of the letter speak for itself.

Pickle it is good you are trying to answer the question but obviously anything you say will be taken in the worse possible light. Either it is trueth or a lie, which they really dont seem to question the truth of the alligations.

Either Ellen White got it from the Lord or she did not--- either God wants us not to eat meat or she made it up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 13 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #197

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Aug 13 2007, 10:30 PM) *
Clay, I wish you would spend the same energy on investigating and calling wrong the things that others have done-----Of course the meat eating may have clouded your mind? Do you have canine teeth? Do you like your meat well done or the redder the better? Give the guy a break in the skeem of things there is far worse but obviously you dont want to comment on that. The contents of the letter speak for itself.
Pickle it is good you are trying to answer the question but obviously anything you say will be taken in the worse possible light. Either it is trueth or a lie, which they really dont seem to question the truth of the alligations.
Either Ellen White got it from the Lord or she did not--- either God wants us not to eat meat or she made it up.

Well Mystery Man... With Amazing Facts rejection of 3ABN for any merge, this completely marginalizes Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Mr. Shelton and his network no longer have a voice or an influence in the future of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church...

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Aug 13 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 13 2007, 09:53 PM) *
Well Mystery Man... With Amazing Facts rejection of 3ABN for any merge, this completely marginalizes Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Mr. Shelton and his network no longer have a voice or an influence in the future of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church...

I dont hardly believe that, they still have a voice and influence in the future of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. I only wish Danny and the board would resign and some new people with more accountability were put in place. Obviously they lost the real meaning of the undiluted Seventh Day Adventist message. I have stated to them in writting that most of the inidividuals that watch 3abn are broken and need more than anything to see the love of God demonstrated, I believe that was and is the true meaning of undiluted. Right or wrong the board definitly showed bad judgment at the very least.

Even now I dont believe it is to late for 3abn. Actually, I am a little different in my beliefs of what should happen to Danny than most. I believe that he should be paid permanently by 3abn until his death. I also dont believe he should not be cast aside like he never existed as Linda was. I believe that we should love him to repentance if at all possible. I think this is what John Lomacagn and the rest seems to have missed. What bothers me more than anything is they seem as though they think they had the right. I have stated this before also, I believe if the board were doing their job both Danny and Linda should have been sat down untill things were properly investigated and sorted out-------Love should have been the overall working theme better to over love than to over punish.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 14 2007, 05:25 AM
Post #199

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Aug 13 2007, 10:30 PM) *

I believe I can comment on what I wish to comment on.... no rule that says I have to comment on every egregious thing I find on this forum.... Pickle and company have been given the benefit of the doubt, their releasing of the email was a misstep in my opinion.... skeem? the word you want is scheme. Not going to surmise if it was your vegan influenced brain or something else that came up with that spelling... Suffice to say, I suspect my meat clouded brain works well enough to see that your position is tenuous, though thank you for sharing.....

I prefer my meat well done, you must have me confused with someone else.... As for what you choose to eat, Ellen is not the final word, perhaps that's a problem for you....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 14 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #200

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 13 2007, 08:33 PM) *
Feel free to explain why you think comparing the release of Tommy's letter with the release of Nick's letter is apples and oranges.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.
-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil.

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 14 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #201

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 14 2007, 08:38 AM) *
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.
-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil.

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil.

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Aug 14 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #202

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 14 2007, 05:25 AM) *
I believe I can comment on what I wish to comment on.... no rule that says I have to comment on every egregious thing I find on this forum.... Pickle and company have been given the benefit of the doubt, their releasing of the email was a misstep in my opinion.... skeem? the word you want is scheme. Not going to surmise if it was your vegan influenced brain or something else that came up with that spelling... Suffice to say, I suspect my meat clouded brain works well enough to see that your position is tenuous, though thank you for sharing.....

I prefer my meat well done, you must have me confused with someone else.... As for what you choose to eat, Ellen is not the final word, perhaps that's a problem for you....

No I never said Ellen White was the last word for me read my statements correctly I said either she got it from God or she did not. What i am telling you is either she lied or she is telling the trueth I happen to believe she is telling the trueth. From your answers here, to you she must be a liar, thus it begs the question why you are an Adventist? And I believe that is a fair question----Why not just call yourself non denominational?----or just call yourself a meat head biggrin.gif that way you wont have to be ashame of the way Advenitst are taught.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 14 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #203

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 14 2007, 01:28 AM) *
and I will say it again....you are comparing apples and oranges....

And I love both apples and oranges. Have no problem mixing the two.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 14 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #204

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 14 2007, 04:15 PM) *
And I love both apples and oranges. Have no problem mixing the two.

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Aug 14 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #205

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

There is a third option, simply that she was mistaken. So many times people want to corner Mrs. White and say either everything she wrote was inspired or she is from the devil (in so many words). However there are things she wrote on where she was simply mistaken because she was putting things down in her own words based on her understanding.

Richard

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Aug 14 2007, 06:46 PM) *
No I never said Ellen White was the last word for me read my statements correctly I said either she got it from God or she did not. What i am telling you is either she lied or she is telling the trueth I happen to believe she is telling the trueth. From your answers here, to you she must be a liar, thus it begs the question why you are an Adventist? And I believe that is a fair question----Why not just call yourself non denominational?----or just call yourself a meat head biggrin.gif that way you wont have to be ashame of the way Advenitst are taught.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 14 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #206

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Aug 14 2007, 05:46 PM) *

typical..... it need not be either/or.... it could be neither... The bible says meat eating is permissible... who are you going to follow, the bible or egw? Here's a clue, egw herself said that if there is a contradiction between what she says and what the bible says, go with the bible.... As for what I call myself, don't trouble yourself... you have no heaven to take me to, nor a hell to send me to.... I have not suggested what you should call yourself and its really not my concern. Perhaps you should do likewise, that is, worry about your own self.... that might occupy most of your time.... btw, truth does not have an "e" in it...... spell check.... try it.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 14 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #207

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 14 2007, 09:06 PM) *
typical..... it need not be either/or.... it could be neither... The bible says meat eating is permissible... who are you going to follow, the bible or egw? Here's a clue, egw herself said that if there is a contradiction between what she says and what the bible says, go with the bible.... As for what I call myself, don't trouble yourself... you have no heaven to take me to, nor a hell to send me to.... I have not suggested what you should call yourself and its really not my concern. Perhaps you should do likewise, that is, worry about your own self.... that might occupy most of your time.... btw, truth does not have an "e" in it...... spell check.... try it.....

...... bangin.gif ...... that ol' binary thinking... it'll getcha ever time!..... thumbdown.gif .....

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 14 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #208

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Putting a fork in this, it's done and way off topic. Everybody move on.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:14 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church