Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14661&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:12:11 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Countdown....will Pickle And Joy Do The Right Thing..., now that we know they did not have permission....
Clay
post Aug 5 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Here is what Calvin said about the letter he chose to post.....

Then Watchbird you are going to have to be disappointed. You did request that this letter not be published here, some request are honored some are not. That’s the way it works. We are way too far into this saga to start protecting people. I find it ironic that you would make such a request since you have been very vocal in your opinion of others associated with this ministry. I suspect some of those individuals would rather not be discussed on BSDA either.

Alyssa put this letter out there, that put it in play for discussion here or anywhere else. Maybe those of you who know Alyssa should let her know that she can’t be so naïve to think that she can have any control over the media to which a communication is distributed or where it may end up…and Watchbird you are not that naïve either.

Here is the thread.....

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...2&hl=allysa

The letter sent to Pickle and Joy had different stipulations that they agreed to.... but rationalized away and posted it on their site to make their case....

BSDA has never tried to make a case in this saga... so again apples and oranges....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 5 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 5 2007, 02:08 PM) *
BSDA has never tried to make a case in this saga... so again apples and oranges....

Is it really? Her letter was only to be read by pastors. It was confidential. Now anyone in the world can read it, contrary to her stipulated directions.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Aug 5 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Weather or not the letter should have been posted seems irrelevant at this point since it has been posted. However now that the request to remove it has been made it seems prudent to do so. There appears to be some credibility to be gained by doing so.

Richard

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Aug 5 2007, 01:24 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 5 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

So if Tommy asks to have his letter taken down, it needs to be? Please help me understood why the difference.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 5 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

In other words, here we have a letter which contains evidence of an evil, evil deed, evidence of brazen corruption, evidence of a despicable, false allegation leveled at one of God's children, evidence that supports many of the other allegations we have heard, evidence coming from a former director rather than from a "nobody" (though there are no nobodies), evidence coming from someone who was prejudiced against Linda at the time he shared it, and it needs to be buried and never see the light of day, never brought up in court by us?

Let's be very clear that your request comes across as if you are asking that it never be brought up in court unless we first get Nick's permission, since to do so would probably publish it without his permission in the records of the court.

Now if we can get enough victims to agree to follow the same plan, Danny's current position is safeguarded, and I just wasted a lot of my personal time trying to bring resolution to this sordid mess.

And thus now, if I defend myself by telling what I know in a court of law, I will be looked down upon and criticized if I didn't first get all the victims' permission first.

And the network dedicated to preaching the undiluted 3 angels' messages, the network that counteracts the counterfeit, the network that has never done anything illegal or immoral, the network that has nothing to hide and is all for full disclosure, to quote Danny Shelton and Walt Thompson, will come out victorious in the end, with all the corruption still there that exists now.

No way! We will vigorously defend ourselves, and we will tell what we know in court about whatever victims we have to, even if that means their stories end up being published in the court records, and if those victims don't like it, well, that's just tough. We will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, regardless of whether someone thinks we shouldn't.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 5 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 5 2007, 12:08 PM) *
Here is what Calvin said about the letter he chose to post.....
Here is the thread.....

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...2&hl=allysa
...Maybe those of you who know Alyssa should let her know that she can't be so naive to think that she can have any control over the media to which a communication is distributed or where it may end up...

Doesn't sound so ethical to me...

And you think that Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle are less ethical than that?

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 5 2007, 02:00 PM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Aug 5 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

There needs to be a line drawn somewhere. Where I don't know however in this case the letter writer asked directly to you that it not be made public and then when it was there was another direct request that it be removed. If you expect people to help you out in your investigation it would seem that you need to show that their letters can be kept in confidence.

Richard

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 5 2007, 03:43 PM) *
In other words, here we have a letter which contains evidence of an evil, evil deed, evidence of brazen corruption, evidence of a despicable, false allegation leveled at one of God's children, evidence that supports many of the other allegations we have heard, evidence coming from a former director rather than from a "nobody" (though there are no nobodies), evidence coming from someone who was prejudiced against Linda at the time he shared it, and it needs to be buried and never see the light of day, never brought up in court by us?

Let's be very clear that your request comes across as if you are asking that it never be brought up in court unless we first get Nick's permission, since to do so would probably publish it without his permission in the records of the court.

Now if we can get enough victims to agree to follow the same plan, Danny's current position is safeguarded, and I just wasted a lot of my personal time trying to bring resolution to this sordid mess.

And thus now, if I defend myself by telling what I know in a court of law, I will be looked down upon and criticized if I didn't first get all the victims' permission first.

And the network dedicated to preaching the undiluted 3 angels' messages, the network that counteracts the counterfeit, the network that has never done anything illegal or immoral, the network that has nothing to hide and is all for full disclosure, to quote Danny Shelton and Walt Thompson, will come out victorious in the end, with all the corruption still there that exists now.

No way! We will vigorously defend ourselves, and we will tell what we know in court about whatever victims we have to, even if that means their stories end up being published in the court records, and if those victims don't like it, well, that's just tough. We will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, regardless of whether someone thinks we shouldn't.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 5 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 5 2007, 12:43 PM) *

We will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, regardless of whether someone thinks we shouldn't.

I totally support you, Bob.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 5 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Whose battle is this? Will someone weigh in on this please? If it is the Lord's then there are guidelines and principles to be followed.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 5 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 5 2007, 04:18 PM) *
Whose battle is this? Will someone weigh in on this please? If it is the Lord's then there are guidelines and principles to be followed.

It is the Lord's. And I think it is time to back off from the judgement box as to what Gailon has done, and wait to see how the Lord works this all out.

I personally know enough so I can think of several possible scenarios... with different villans, victims, and heros in each one. If I know which was the most likely... or if I even knew which was the most true... I would avoid describing it since I think to even hint at it might mess up what the Lord is working together.

I'll just say this much...

Whatever has happened has happened... and you can't "unring a bell".... so I think it is worse than useless to pretend that is possible and go back and try to undo what has been done.

Let's just all take a deep breath.... have a snack.... take a walk... smell a flower... and wait patiently on the Lord. He can be trusted.

....... TVsnack.gif .......... cloud9.gif........

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 5 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 5 2007, 02:59 PM) *
Doesn't sound so ethical to me...

And you think that Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle are less ethical than that?

This site is not called save3abn, neither are we trying to build a case against 3abn....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 5 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 5 2007, 01:34 PM) *
This site is not called save3abn, neither are we trying to build a case against 3abn....

You are so right Clay, and I, for one, tend to forget that sometimes.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 5 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 5 2007, 03:41 PM) *
You are so right Clay, and I, for one, tend to forget that sometimes.

this sub-forum was created so that the 3abn situation could be discussed.... pro and con..... when those who feel like they are bringing injustice to light use the same tactics that they are exposing, it compromises someone's credibility....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 5 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

I sometimes really look at things differently.
  • Nick can not talk
  • If Nick leaks the information, his career is shot to pieces by the blackmailer
  • Nick is being held hostage, at best.

Nick is behind the eight ball. Dogged if he does and dogged if he doesn’t!
  • Danny breaks this confidentiality agreement
  • Because Nick has ethics, Danny gambles on that very thing and knows Nick will be quiet!
  • Nick has remained silent

.How can Nick be released to tell the truth?
  • If someone else breaks the news, then he is free to speak the truth in a court of law.
  • Here he must tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
  • His character is in tact and the truth will be brought forward, which I am pretty certain
  • is his desire.

There must be come communication between Nick and Gailon where Gailon can publish thee note.
  • Maybe Nick said not to publish unless it became absolutely necessary.
  • We don’t know!
  • Could it be that the only ethical way Nick can talk is in court?
  • We all know Nick can not disclose.
  • To get Nick onto the stand to tell the truth and the whole truth, this information is being used.

So the dilemma.
  • Nick wants to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
  • Gailon needs to set Nick free bu allowing him the only opportunity he has to do this.Nick has evidence his billings were doctored.
  • Nick knew what was going on.
  • Nick tried to fight the dragon.
  • Powers that be knew all about it, they didn’t even want to see the billings because they would be liable themselves.
  • Chop, Chop, cut nick off and ruin his career for life.

Therefore, I sort of see this as a life link for Nick.
  • Now Danny has no time to destroy Nick.
  • The element of surprise was used to tie Danny’s hands.
  • Now Nick is truly safe.

If Danny saw that Nick was going to take the stand, the mud slinging that Linda got would begin against Nick.
  • I believe Gailon is providing an escape for Nick.
  • It is what he wants and needs.
  • He has provided protection, and provided an ethical way for his to speak.
  • When he reaches the stand, we will find out what we don’t know about permissions that we cannot see clearly now.

Since the letter is out there, let it be. It is out. What will we do, put Nick in greater Danger by dhoving it under the rug.

The world needs to hear the truth and the whole truth. I am sorry for Nick that a Confidence was broken, but I am happy that Danny can not longer touch him without us having a knowledge of his promise.

I sort of see this as Gailon doing, for Nick, what he cannot do for himself

I’m probably all wet. I have been sick and I am very tired, but that is one way to look at this.

Back to the broadcast.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 5 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 5 2007, 03:18 PM) *

PB, thanks for taking a principled stand on this nastiness. Your willingness to stick your neck out and get to the bottom of this is greatly appreciated. This is complicated stuff but the principles aren’t. It’s still important what color hats your guys are wearing.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:12 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church