Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14794&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:14:40 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is This Really About?, the end game...
watchbird
post Aug 13 2007, 06:14 AM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Aug 13 2007, 12:56 AM) *
Please stop it is enough covering the 3abn mess without putting in the secular government.

It is obvious that Clinton was a flawed man who did not tell the trueth untill he was caught "I did indeed have a inappropiate relation with Monica"
I have been waiting for some time for someone to come in this forum and say that Danny and his brother are not quilty of the reported mis-deeds.

So sorry.... you must have missed them. I guess you will just have to read more extensively. But they have been here... and they HAVE made those claims..... I can assure you of that.

I guess the big difference between Clinton and Danny is that Clinton did admit to the truth when "he was caught". Admitting guilt is not one of Dannyboy's strong points.

......TVsnack.gif.............

This post has been edited by watchbird: Aug 13 2007, 06:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 17 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 11 2007, 02:06 PM) *
... Yes.. as you say.... "If 3abn were under church control then it would cease to be an independent ministry..." and if you stop and listen a bit, the echos of all the statements as to why "the church" could not do anything to "clean up the mess" will ring in your ears, and you will know without asking why it was that 3abn could not possibly agree to lose their "independent ministry" status.

And if you think a bit all the things that closer association with 3abn would force the Denom to assume liability and responsibility for...

Are you saying that 3abn wouldn't want to cease being an independent ministry itself, or that the Denomination does not want a closer association with 3abn, or both?

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 17 2007, 11:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:14 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church