Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15002&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:06:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Larry Romrell: Adventist Connections?
PeacefulBe
post Aug 27 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #166

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 09:46 AM) *
PB,

I'm not sure what your point is in replying here?

Did you notice my quote was talking about the burden of proof "outside a legal context"? precisely because I was applying it to the discussions here?

Do you know how many times I have been asked to prove someones claim or accusation is wrong? The burden of proof is not on me. I am here replying to the claims and accusations of others. That's what most here who have so lovingly been called dannyclones and dannyfingers etc are doing.

If I start my own subject, and make my own claims, I provide evidence of what I am talking about with the quotes or references, for that's a differennt situation.

Aletheia

Aletheia,

Using that reasoning, the only person who would have the burden of proof in this thread would be watchbird.

Within this thread you and others have made claims. You have documented some with links to support. Many of your other claims, ones that you have specifically made in support of 3abn, are stated as fact but are unsupported with documentation. Others from both sides have done this as well, not posing their statements as opinions or allegations, but as though they were factual but have not added documentation to verify the claims.

The year has sped by and we are once again in football season. What I have seen far too often is the NFL mindset being played out in this forum. We have the 49ers, my home team, who I have followed carefully and supported for some time but am now a bit disappointed with some of their coaching methods, and we have the Raiders with the Black Hole fans that are so in awe of everything Raider that they will beat up even an elderly "Cheese-head" fan who dares to wear another team's jacket. Then, we have the cheerleaders for each team, mindlessly shouting their slogans and waving their pom-poms, going through their slick, well-rehearsed gyrations to amaze and astound their team's fans, no matter what is really going on behind the scenes. And all this played out in front of a world-wide audience.

But I digress. Why do we have to conduct this investigation with such an "us vs. them" attitude? Aren't we really on the same team (God's)? Don't we really all have the same goals? Isn't, or at least shouldn't that goal be to get to the truth? With what many of us know and have experienced individually, with the various connections some have that directly involve the issues, it seems to me that we could accomplish huge strides if we would move forward in the spirit of cooperation for the common good.

But, I suppose that is about as likely to happen as the 49ers getting to the Superbowl anytime soon....

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Aug 27 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #167

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 12:32 PM) *
Duane, why don't you just stop?

We are talking about the Gailon Joy case..

and I just posted the following at the end of July in a thread you were participating in:
But don't take my word for it, to read the entire post, go here:
http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...e=1&fpart=3

OK, but what about this claim you made? Can you document this?

QUOTE(Aletheia)
Danny didn't comandere the jet for his own selfish reasons, he was in town already because of the ministry and while there was invited to the Jazz game, he went to part of it before he had to leave...

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Aug 27 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #168

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

I'm new to this particular forum, but I must say that some here are making it very easy for me already. Sometimes you don't even have to sort through the various posts and make a decision. Some people are so defensive and unwilling to participate in rational discussion that they have already told the whole story. I guess I should thank you, Aletheia, for making things so clear for me. It is nothing short of amazing how someone who claims to be a supporter of 3ABN has so quickly and successfully placed them in the worst possible light. Stating your personal feelings as Gospel, no evidence to back up anything you've posted, and no willingness at all to hear out those with opposing viewpoints....you're doing wonders for the Pickle/Joy team!

And don't get mad at me. It is your conduct and yours alone that has caused me to see things this way.

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Aug 27 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #169

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Aug 27 2007, 11:45 AM) *
I'm new to this particular forum, but I must say that some here are making it very easy for me already. Sometimes you don't even have to sort through the various posts and make a decision. Some people are so defensive and unwilling to participate in rational discussion that they have already told the whole story. I guess I should thank you, Aletheia, for making things so clear for me. It is nothing short of amazing how someone who claims to be a supporter of 3ABN has so quickly and successfully placed them in the worst possible light. Stating your personal feelings as Gospel, no evidence to back up anything you've posted, and no willingness at all to hear out those with opposing viewpoints....you're doing wonders for the Pickle/Joy team!

And don't get mad at me. It is your conduct and yours alone that has caused me to see things this way.

DITTO!!!!! What I was thinking but said so much better!

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #170

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Aug 27 2007, 01:46 PM) *
OK, but what about this claim you made? Can you document this?

Certainly Duane.

But as I said this was brought up first quite awhile ago, and answered then. I don't remember who first claimed this was true or when they claimed it was, so here's how it works.

Whoever is claiming that Danny comandered the jet for his own personal reasons to attend a Utah Jazz game, needs to give us the date and their evidence to support that claim, then since the jazz Games and the 3ABN traveling schedule is made available to the public, I'll provide that to show D.S. was already in that town.

Thanks.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 27 2007, 01:03 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 27 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #171

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Thanks, J4J! I believe I tired to tell her this before, however, they keep feeding her info to post here. You can see she joined in Dec. 06 an ddidn't know a soul and they(Danny, Linda, anybody at 3ABN) wouldn't know her if she walked up and slapped them. Now she knew the utmost intimate details of everything that happened from 2003(or when everthis mess started) until now, and further back than that even becuase she answers for each a nd every charge. Sos he ain't in it by herself. If that's the kind of defender they choose, then so be it. If she wants to come here everyday with the faulty info they keep feeding her, then more power to her.

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Aug 27 2007, 11:45 AM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #172

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(GRAT @ Aug 27 2007, 02:56 PM) *

justice4jesus wrote:

Don't worry, I'm far from angry.

So your defense in the day of Judgment will be "Aletheia and Aletheia alone made me do and say and think like that?"

nono.gif

I'm fine with newbies flying in here to find fault with me before they've even caught their breath, and even the regulars making accussatins they never prove, or constantly taking what's said out of context, or even those who think constantly posting oneliner insults, or personal attacks is cute and makes them appear intelligent..

I'm also fine with the readers and lurkers weighing and judging all here, including me, and yourselves and drawing their own conclusions.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 27 2007, 01:49 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #173

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 27 2007, 03:03 PM) *
Thanks, J4J! I believe I tired to tell her this before, however, they keep feeding her info to post here. You can see she joined in Dec. 06 an ddidn't know a soul and they(Danny, Linda, anybody at 3ABN) wouldn't know her if she walked up and slapped them. Now she knew the utmost intimate details of everything that happened from 2003(or when everthis mess started) until now, and further back than that even becuase she answers for each a nd every charge. Sos he ain't in it by herself. If that's the kind of defender they choose, then so be it. If she wants to come here everyday with the faulty info they keep feeding her, then more power to her.

I've been fed nothing to say or post. That is a lie. And as usual you have a totally mixed up and weird view.

And Yeah, you just keep repeating yourself. Propagandists know that if you repeat things enough people start believing it, but even so, it is still a lie.

Diane I can't put you on ignore as you are a administrator but as far as I am concerned your personal posts are on ignore, and you are filed away with your friend Mr J.

It does no good to answer you, and as far as I am concerned your replies to me and what i post never contribute anything to these discussions which benefits anybody, so this is a last post to you to let you know to expect no further replies to you on this board or off, unless you are speaking in the capacity of a unbiased and impartial Administrator. For when you do so, you represent Calvin, and his forum and rules. That, I respect.

edited to add the clarification in blue font

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 27 2007, 02:38 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Aug 27 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #174

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Aug 27 2007, 09:32 AM) *
Look for the possibility that 3abn will find new legal counsel. That way, as the current legal team begins to hear more of the details of other side of the story, they can respectfully back out and still maintain they've never lost a case.

Excellent point, LD. I'll bet there are more than a few attorneys out there (or even reading here right now wave.gif) who are scratching their heads trying to make sense of the information they've been given...

So when they do actually drop the case, you will be a prophet, LD!!! notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 27 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #175

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Come on now, Cindy. Common sense has to tell you that you cannot go from not knowing anything or anybody when you got here is Dec, to posting the most intimate details of the Shelton marriage, and the demise thereof, that someone has to be giving you information. You weren't there. That actually goes for ALL of us who are discussing this topic. Only two people were at each and ever incident discussed, and at some point one of them were at one incidenet or the other. There are some here that were at a incident or two, but that doesn't include either one of us who came in after the fact. Somebody had to tell us what happened, and from that information we basically, choose sides by dtermining who is most credible to us. Now, that is the truth.

Whoever told you, must know and condone you coming here to post their version of the incidents, they are not coming to post themselves9 which would reallybe the adult way to handle things), and again you weren't there. For example, you were in Salt Lake City when the incident about the game happened. You weren't there when the flight plan were made from T'ville and don't know the reason for the flight.........without someone else telling you. Therefore they told you, you posted it here. Simple. For them to keep telling you things and you keep posting them, is them feeding you info to post. Now that means that we are getting second or third hand info, and I believe when you came here that was unacceptable to you. So now you got attitude because we won't accept that which your yourself find unacceptable? Gurl please.

It is fine if you don't respond as a member.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 12:27 PM) *
I've been fed nothing to say or post. That is a lie. And as usual you have a totally mixed up and weird view.

And Yeah, you just keep repeating yourself. Propagandists know that if you repeat things enough people start believing it, but even so, it is still a lie.

Diane I can't put you on ignore as you are a administrator but as far as I am concerned your personal posts are on ignore, and you are filed away with your friend Mr J.

It does no good to answer you, and as far as I am concerned you never contribute anything to these discussions to benefit anybody, so this is a last post to you to let you know to expect no further replies to you on this board or off, unless you are speaking in the capacity of a unbiased and impartial Administrator.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Aug 27 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #176

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

[quote name='Aletheia' date='Aug 27 2007, 12:13 PM' post='212404']

So your defense in the day of Judgment will be "Aletheia and Aletheia alone made me do and say and think like that?"

WHAT?

I'm fine with newbies flying in here to find fault with me before they've even caught their breath,

Just because I joined not that long ago doesn't mean that I just started following these issues and posts . I guess I was a "lurker" for a long time and had to join to keep informed cause I didn't have the right "cookies" whatever that means.

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 27 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #177

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(GRAT @ Aug 27 2007, 03:42 PM) *
I'm fine with newbies flying in here to find fault with me before they've even caught their breath,

Just because I joined not that long ago doesn't mean that I just started following these issues and posts . I guess I was a "lurker" for a long time and had to join to keep informed cause I didn't have the right "cookies" whatever that means.

Grat, just be sure you're carrying oatmeal raisin for me and you'll always have the "right" cookies.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #178

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Aug 27 2007, 04:50 PM) *
Grat, just be sure you're carrying oatmeal raisin for me and you'll always have the "right" cookies.

-bear

WHAT?!?

ok, Yogus Bearus,(love your name!) now i have a serious problem!

Plain Oatmeal raisin? notworking.gif

It needs to be a "cowboy cookie" ie; oatmeal raisin with nuts, coconut, and chocolate (or carob) chips!

Also -- anyone who is anyone knows chewy peanut butter cookies with chocolate (or carob) chips rule the world, hands down. That is the correct cookie. cheer.gif

Does anybody dare deny it? bop.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 27 2007, 03:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 27 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #179

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 04:22 PM) *
WHAT?!?

ok, yogus bearus, now i have a serious problem!

Plain Oatmeal raisin? Nope!!!!

It needs to be a "cowboy cookie" ie; oatmeal raisin with nuts, coconut, and chocolate (or carob) chips!

Also -- anyone who is anyone knows chewy peanut butter cookies with chocolate (or carob) chips rule the world, hands down. That is the correct cookie.

See! Now those choices just aren't natural. I'm seriously concerned that you are putting your salvation at risk with those unholy amalgemations.

We need to keep our tastes simple. I'm begging you to reconsider your course before it's too late.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 27 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #180

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 02:22 PM) *
WHAT?!?

ok, yogus bearus, now i have a serious problem!

Plain Oatmeal raisin? Nope!!!!

Also -- anyone who is anyone knows chewy peanut butter cookies with chocolate (or carob) chips rule the world, hands down. That is the correct cookie.

Alright, Aletheia, its on now! You have crossed the gastronomical line. White chocolate chunks, macadamias, and just a little bit of caramel. Now thats a cookie! What you are talking about will lead souls into darkness and despair.

And you, Bear, better repent for trying to lead Aletheia from one error and into another!

This post has been edited by beartrap: Aug 27 2007, 03:48 PM

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:06 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church