Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15002&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:06:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Larry Romrell: Adventist Connections?
Noahswife
post Aug 27 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #181

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(beartrap @ Aug 27 2007, 05:45 PM) *
Alright, Aletheia, its on now! You have crossed the gastronomical line. White chocolate chunks, macadamias, and just a little bit of caramel. Now thats a cookie! What you are talking about will lead souls into darkness and despair.

And you, Bear, better repent for trying to lead Aletheia from one error and into another!

thumbup1.gif And those macadamia, white chocolate chunk caramel cookies obviously are made with real butter and a recently soaked vanilla bean........

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Aug 27 2007, 03:56 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 27 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #182

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Aug 27 2007, 11:55 PM) *
thumbup1.gif And those macadamia, white chocolate chunk caramel cookies obviously are made with real butter and a recently soaked vanilla bean........

What all leads to perdition. What saves a poor soul, then?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 27 2007, 04:17 PM
Post #183

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Aug 27 2007, 02:55 PM) *

Beartrap, NW, the one standing next to you with her hand out, a partially patient yet hopeful expression in her eyes and a hopelessly goofy grin, is me. That happens to be one of my favorite cookies. Say, NW, do you have any more of those coconut macaroons?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 27 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #184

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 09:27 PM) *
It does no good to answer you, and as far as I am concerned your replies to me and what i post never contribute anything to these discussions which benefits anybody, so this is a last post to you to let you know to expect no further replies to you on this board or off, unless you are speaking in the capacity of a unbiased and impartial Administrator. For when you do so, you represent Calvin, and his forum and rules. That, I respect.

Just stick to the undiluted truth, Aletheia, and see if that will not bring you less trouble!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 27 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #185

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 27 2007, 05:15 PM) *
What all leads to perdition. What saves a poor soul, then?

The road to perdition is littered with the wrappers from exotic and unnatural cookies Johann. Won't you step forward and take your stand for Oatmeal/Raisin, while beartrap plays softly in the background?

-bear

This post has been edited by YogusBearus: Aug 27 2007, 04:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 27 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #186

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Aug 28 2007, 12:23 AM) *
The road to perdition is littered with the wrappers from exotic and unnatural cookies Johann. Won't you step forward and take your stand for Oatmeal/Raisin, while beartrap plays softly in the background?

-bear

I'll take the music, and I know that beartrap is a good player. But them cookies are fattening, and I should not weigh much more than I do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 27 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #187

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 27 2007, 03:35 PM) *
I'll take the music, and I know that beartrap is a good player. But them cookies are fattening, and I should not weigh much more than I do.

( secret.gif Psssst - Johann, the rich and delectible cookies that we share on BSDA have abolutely no fat, calories, sugar or animal products whatsoever)

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #188

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Aug 27 2007, 05:33 PM) *
See! Now those choices just aren't natural. I'm seriously concerned that you are putting your salvation at risk with those unholy amalgemations.

We need to keep our tastes simple. I'm begging you to reconsider your course before it's too late.

-bear

Unholy amalgamation, unatural?!?

Surely you jest.

Some marriages are made in heaven. Peanut butter and chocolate (carob also - don't be offended anyone) are one such perfect combination.

And the two shall be as one...

mmmm...

and sometimes their offspring are diverse, but good.

thus was born a cowboy cookie...

mmm... again.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 27 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #189

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Aug 28 2007, 12:50 AM) *
( secret.gif Psssst - Johann, the rich and delectible cookies that we share on BSDA have abolutely no fat, calories, sugar or animal products whatsoever)

Ain't nothing left in them then, is there? Got some truth left in them?

This post has been edited by Johann: Aug 27 2007, 04:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #190

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Aug 27 2007, 05:55 PM) *

True , but I cannot deny that Beartrap has a worthy contender...

Any combination with chocolae and nuts is very good. IMHO biggrin.gif

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 27 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #191

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 28 2007, 12:52 AM) *
Unholy amalgamation, unatural?!?

Surely you jest.

mmm... again.

Got some taste in you. You might not be as bad as you look?

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 27 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #192

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 27 2007, 03:53 PM) *
Ain't nothing left in them then, is there? Got some truth left in them?

Every bit of the flavor, texture and delight. That's all.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
panther
post Aug 27 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #193

Member No.: 4,141

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Aug 27 2007, 01:18 AM) *
Good thinking. Hey where were you a while back when we needed you on the "spiritual adultry" accusations? Oh, I forgot, the double-minded are allowed to be both judgemental and non-judgemental.

LD--you are so forgetful--are you sure you aren't experiencing some kind of dimentia? You are always "forgetting." tsk tsk blink.gif

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 27 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

It wasn't a long vacation but it was sweet wasn't it?

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shepherdswife
post Aug 27 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #195

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,439

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Aug 27 2007, 04:50 PM) *
Grat, just be sure you're carrying oatmeal raisin for me and you'll always have the "right" cookies.

-bear

Bear, you were doing so well, now you done gone and lost me!

I am just not a cookie fan. Where I grew up, the cookies were so healthy, you couldn't always tell if it was a cookie or a patty by looking, and even when you bit in, you still couldn't always tell...so I swore off cookies in gen'ral.

Although, I could be sorely tempted by a dark chocolate macadamia model...

shepherdswife--I know... off topic

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:06 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church