Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15002&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:06:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Larry Romrell: Adventist Connections?
maggiecttr
post Aug 29 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #271

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,067

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Aug 29 2007, 09:47 AM) *
no.gif thumbdown.gif

I'm delighted when people come to church from watching 3ABN. This is a very good thing.

Unfortunately they have to unlearn some things once they get there ... it's not all bad, but it is quite mixed.

What do you think of Shelly Quinn's programs dealing with "rhema"? At first, I found it very appealing, but when I read more about the concept, at, for example, sites like http://www.christian-witness.org/archives/...05/rhema33.html, I think "rhema" isn't an SDA teaching. As a 4th-generation SDA, I know I never heard of it before Shelly's "Exalting His Word" program on 3ABN.

Opinions? unsure.gif

Blessings,
maggie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 29 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #272

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Aug 30 2007, 03:07 AM) *
Just need to make a small clarification that someone else may make anyway. The money that 3abn donated to a local high school sports program (see the Adventist Today News Roundup of around February 12th) was reportedly given by a donor who specified that this money was to go to community. This was not money from the general donors. I seriously don't have a moment to get the exact quote from a search, but I know it is there.

Now, what struck me was the timing of the closing of BVA. It was April 10th. The lawsuit was filed on April 5th. How was Broadview Academy related to 3abn? Would it have been a problem for the lawsuit to have an entity that was blatantly describing itself as Seventh-day Adventist tied to 3abn? The BVA site says the following:

Broadview Academy has been a Seventh-day Adventist high school
located in La Fox, Chicago, and Thompsonville, Illinois.
We served both day and boarding school students.

As Dona posted, we don't know the reason for the closing. That this was so close to the filing of the lawsuit just raised a few questions in my mind. It may not be related in any way, but would be nice to find out if there is a connection somehow.

It makes me wonder if Broadview Academy would have to close its doors if they had had the funds the lawsuit against Joy and Pickle is costing 3ABN. In some areas leaders of the Seventh-day Adventist church have stated that the Church of God would have had much greater success if 3ABN had not gone around scooping up the funds that should have gone to the Church.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Aug 29 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #273

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

QUOTE(maggiecttr @ Aug 29 2007, 09:12 PM) *
What do you think of Shelly Quinn's programs dealing with "rhema"? At first, I found it very appealing, but when I read more about the concept, at, for example, sites like http://www.christian-witness.org/archives/...05/rhema33.html, I think "rhema" isn't an SDA teaching. As a 4th-generation SDA, I know I never heard of it before Shelly's "Exalting His Word" program on 3ABN.

Opinions? unsure.gif

Blessings,
maggie

Rhema Bible Church is a mega church in Tulsa Oklahoma. You can see it from the Broken Arrow Expressway. From what i've seen of their materials and teachings, I always considered them to be pentecostal or charismtic in their worship style. I've not studied their religious teachings though.

I must say that in my part of the world, I've never seen pentecostal or charismatic style worship at a SDA church service either. I've always be put off by the pentecostal style of worship...it always seems...i dunno....forced maybe?

Give me nice low key Adventist service anyday!

Respectfully,
Willow

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 29 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #274

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(maggiecttr @ Aug 29 2007, 07:12 PM) *

Opinions? unsure.gif

Blessings,
maggie

Scarry.
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 29 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #275

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Aug 29 2007, 07:02 PM) *
Here's the link to the February 12 Adventist Today:

http://www.atoday.com/news/atnewsbreak/2007/02/12

I don't see the mention of "a specific donor", but I also don't think it really changes the point I was trying to make. And besides, what is the point of a specific donor making a donation through 3ABN that is intended for a local high school?? Why not just send the money directly to the school and leave 3ABN out of it???

Also keep in mind that there is now some doubt as to the specific donor who was supposedly paying for the plane, and the donor who is supposedly paying all these legal bills...

Is the 3ABN accounting system really sophisticated enough to keep track of all of these specific donors with their specific pet projects??? Just wondering...

Snoopy,
I certainly wasn't trying to change the point you were trying to make. I simply remembered the discussion about the source of the funds from the 3abn Live program and the discussion here back in February, 2007 and wanted to make sure that this particular donation was not misrepresented.

I posted this snippet of what Danny said and Ralph transcribed from the 3abn Today Live program that discussed this Adventist Today Feb. 12 article:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=179533
Danny For crying out loud what are we supposed to do as Christians? Right? That is what we are supposed to do. Help those who can't help themselves, but they want to put a twist on things so it looks like....people will say, well I'm sending money for the three angels messages but they are giving it to local sports or athletes or what have you. Our board members alone have given tremendous amounts of money. At one time one board member gave $60,000 for me to distribute in the community to help these causes. And they are all non-profit causes so everything is legal that we did but see they don't look at the other side.
You can see the rest of what Ralph has transcribed of the second hour here: http://mypage.direct.ca/r/rseland/private/second.html

Bystander also brought his perspective and information forward:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=179558

The giving to the community was explained on the live. Maybe I can make it clearer. Because their is many astute business people on the 3abn board, they believe it is very important to have community support. For this reason certain ones that can afford to have given donations specifically earmarked for community projects. These donations are in addition to, what they give to support 3abn. Ida, if you are seeking truth with an open mind, you will find that most talk about finances are always twisted to insinuate that the hard earned money that someone gives is going to pay for all sorts of things it shouldn't. Not true. The accountability factor is higher than usual for a non profit organization. There are 7 financial workers, accountants, a chief financial officer with a very impressive resume, there are outside auditors and the 3abn board goes over the financial statements at every meeting.

I think it is important to note that we have no physical documentation that this is, indeed, where the donated funds came from, but this is how Danny and Bystander explained their source. I will leave it to each to decide whether or not to believe that these donations came from a board member and were to be used in the community.

My point in bringing this in for clarification is to keep the record as straight as possible. If someone has documentation to disprove Danny's claim, this would be an ideal time to bring that forward.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 29 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #276

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Aug 29 2007, 01:56 PM) *
Not to mention the most obvious reason for the lawsuit to claim that 3ABN is "non-denominational"... if they admit being Adventist, it severely limits the number of people to whom the allegations on the Save3ABN website would really matter...since the bulk of Adventists in North America don't even get 3ABN, much less the world church...so in order to seem that they were defamed in the most egregious manner, they had to make it seem as if the largest possible pool of potential donors would be affected by what was said by saying they were "non-denominational"... whether that was true or not.

In His service,
Mr. J

Who knows why they lied like they did, but several people here have exhibited outrage that Gailon Joy might actually think to recoup some of his expenditures out of this suit that 3ABN and Danny filed against him. They say that it is God's money he is going after. Is it God's money that is paying for lies to be told to the court, at Gailon and Bob's expense? Is misuse of process by filing a suit that starts off by blatantly lying a good use of God's money?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 29 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #277

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

No, no, no....I thought the lawyers fees for Danny were not coming out of donor funds. I thought some private parties were funding this suit. Donor do not donate to 3ABN for lawyers fees and law suits. Which is it?
QUOTE(beartrap @ Aug 29 2007, 09:02 PM) *
Who knows why they lied like they did, but several people here have exhibited outrage that Gailon Joy might actually think to recoup some of his expenditures out of this suit that 3ABN and Danny filed against him. They say that it is God's money he is going after. Is it God's money that is paying for lies to be told to the court, at Gailon and Bob's expense? Is misuse of process by filing a suit that starts off by blatantly lying a good use of God's money?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 29 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #278

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Adventist most certainly do not believe in "rhema". Shelly Quinn is teaching what about it? There is a whole doctrine attached to one speaking rhema into tother's lives, that Adventist do not teach. Maybe 3ABN is truly non denomination? Or Penecostal? dunno.gif Personally I don't see it as a bad thing. Now those withe a penecostal phobia will go crazy, but it definitely is not an SDA teaching.

QUOTE(maggiecttr @ Aug 29 2007, 07:12 PM) *

Opinions? unsure.gif

Blessings,
maggie

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 29 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #279

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 29 2007, 11:17 PM) *
Adventist most certainly do not believe in "rhema". Shelly Quinn is teaching what about it? There is a whole doctrine attached to one speaking rhema into tother's lives, that Adventist do not teach. Maybe 3ABN is truly non denomination? Or Pentecostal? dunno.gif Personally I don't see it as a bad thing. Now those withe a pentecostal phobia will go crazy, but it definitely is not an SDA teaching.

Well, Di;

I never heard it either until Shelley! However, I do not listen to her any longer. When she started out she was clean, but I refuse to listen to anything from her any longer.

When this page turns, and the subject wanders, the Dannyites will return with a new story saying none of the above is correct about how the lawyers are getting paid. My mama would laugh and always say, "Just you mark my words, young lady," to make a point. Mind you, she always said it with a smile never in anger!

They can't keep track of what is going on. They get it enough to come in here and act like we are stupid or something! I see them for exactly what they are!

I had a vision and I have a prophetic message from the lowly and powerless Fran!

Yep, tomorrow, someone from the great 3ABN Throne will say it is none of the above! They will be clear, transparent and accountable, all in one post! Yep, I can almost see it in my vision's memory now! I just can't wait to see this clear, concise, transparent , accountable, scriptural quoting, spirit of prophecy quoting post, all rolled into one!

Hey, folks out there in 3ABN Land, we need a copy of a cancelled check written to the lawyers involved in this lying mess! PM a copy to Pickle or Joy!

Well, to be honest, I think I am a day late and a dollar short on this one! My visions showed me that a copy is already in discovery! It has gotten very difficult to keep track of so many details, about so much, covering so many issues, it just isn't fun anymore!

Story:

Run Danny, run! See the checks. Destroy those checks.

See Walt watch Danny destroy those checks.

Walt will probably say something like, "I didn't see any checks!"

"Isn't it against the law to destroy evidence?", asks some saint in accounting.

"Who cares anyway! We will tell the board that the dog ate those checks. This is God's will! I had a vision and dreamed a dream. This is indeed God's will! Carry on faithful followers of my earthly throne! Bow down! I say again, bow down!" replies Danny the profit!

End of story.

Follow up:

Will Fran's vision come true?

Will her prophecies hold water?

Will fans of Fran become discouraged and ask Fran for their donations to her back?

Stay tuned to your local station for more lies and intrigue along with suspense as the 3ABN mess get churned and really begins to stink greater that H--- itself!

More exciting drama headed your way with more denials and red herrings crossing your path.

Will you be fooled by these Jesuit Priests that have been planted here amongst all of us!

Pay attention and listen up.

Watch where you step.

There is quicksand out there you know.

Please send cash only. No checks or money orders please. I do not issue tax deductible receipts, however, I will claim it under Sucker Funds on my Income Tax.

This ends the first of Fran's Prophecies.

Attached Image

Is this another prophecy from Fran, or is it a promise from you know where? Click to enlarge reality. fear.gif fear.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Aug 29 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #280

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(maggiecttr @ Aug 29 2007, 08:12 PM) *

Well, it doesn't matter whether it's a traditional Adventist teaching, if the word is rightly divided.

But it isn't. The Bible carries no inherent mystical power; to say that it does isn't all that far from Kaballah.

offtopic2.gif I'm not sure the christian-witness website had the full picture of logos vs rhema, but I'd have to do a full study myself. "Logos" was a Greek word packed full of philosophical connotations before John ripped them off for his gospel and reoriented them in Christ. "Logos" is translated "Tao" in one Chinese version of the gospel of John, if that opens any eyes here ...

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 29 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #281

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Fran @ Aug 29 2007, 10:34 PM) *
Well, Di;

I never heard it either until Shelley! However, I do not listen to her any longer. When she started out she was clean, but I refuse to listen to anything from her any longer.

When this page turns, and the subject wanders, the Dannyites will return with a new story saying none of the above is correct about how the lawyers are getting paid. My mama would laugh and always say, "Just you mark my words, young lady," to make a point. Mind you, she always said it with a smile never in anger!

They can't keep track of what is going on. They get it enough to come in here and act like we are stupid or something! I see them for exactly what they are!

I had a vision and I have a prophetic message from the lowly and powerless Fran!

Yep, tomorrow, someone from the great 3ABN Throne will say it is none of the above! They will be clear, transparent and accountable, all in one post! Yep, I can almost see it in my vision's memory now! I just can't wait to see this clear, concise, transparent , accountable, scriptural quoting, spirit of prophecy quoting post, all rolled into one!

Hey, folks out there in 3ABN Land, we need a copy of a cancelled check written to the lawyers involved in this lying mess! PM a copy to Pickle or Joy!

Well, to be honest, I think I am a day late and a dollar short on this one! My visions showed me that a copy is already in discovery! It has gotten very difficult to keep track of so many details, about so much, covering so many issues, it just isn't fun anymore!

Story:

Run Danny, run! See the checks. Destroy those checks.

See Walt watch Danny destroy those checks.

Walt will probably say something like, "I didn't see any checks!"

"Isn't it against the law to destroy evidence?", asks some saint in accounting.

"Who cares anyway! We will tell the board that the dog ate those checks. This is God's will! I had a vision and dreamed a dream. This is indeed God's will! Carry on faithful followers of my earthly throne! Bow down! I say again, bow down!" replies Danny the profit!

End of story.

Follow up:

Will Fran's vision come true?

Will her prophecies hold water?

Will fans of Fran become discouraged and ask Fran for their donations to her back?

Stay tuned to your local station for more lies and intrigue along with suspense as the 3ABN mess get churned and really begins to stink greater that H--- itself!

More exciting drama headed your way with more denials and red herrings crossing your path.

Will you be fooled by these Jesuit Priests that have been planted here amongst all of us!

Pay attention and listen up.

Watch where you step.

There is quicksand out there you know.

Please send cash only. No checks or money orders please. I do not issue tax deductible receipts, however, I will claim it under Sucker Funds on my Income Tax.

This ends the first of Fran's Prophecies.

Attached Image

Is this another prophecy from Fran, or is it a promise from you know where? Click to enlarge reality. fear.gif fear.gif

Wonderful post. You are incredible Fran, and wise among the wise. I wish I had half your energy....amazing! clap.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 30 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #282

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 29 2007, 09:09 PM) *
No, no, no....I thought the lawyers fees for Danny were not coming out of donor funds. I thought some private parties were funding this suit. Donor do not donate to 3ABN for lawyers fees and law suits. Which is it?

Oh, I'm sorry. Of course, you are right. The dollars being spent on 3ABN and Danny's lies are not God's dollars, they are the Devil's dollars. After all, the Devil is the father of lies and the lawsuit starts with lies as per 3ABN and Danny.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 30 2007, 03:12 AM
Post #283

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 30 2007, 12:06 AM) *
Well of course 3ABN is a SDA ministry, haven't you all justified this ruckus you've raised, and claimed the reason you are so concerned and involved in trying to bring changes about is because 3ABN is the "face of Seventh-Day Adventism"???

You didn't ask me your question, but I would think you already know you can't take offerings and donations back whether given to a mission, a ministry, or even your local Church. Nuff said?

Seems like you don't understand the financial workings of the CHurch too well! The example was previously given about donations given to a Church Building Fund. If those donations are not used for that purpose or the Church changes its mind about the 'building', EACH person who donated any amount, MUST be asked what they wish to do, and... yes. They may have those donations refunded.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 30 2007, 03:25 AM
Post #284

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 30 2007, 02:16 AM) *
Our Lord Jesus Christ told us to go unto all the world and preach the gospel. No one can say that 3ABN is not doing that 24 hours a day every week of the year. So, what grounds does any one of us have to say otherwise? They are also teaching the prophecies. They also teach good health, make known the different missionary projects and many other things that the majority of us also agree with and believe it a privilege to help with. They have even included the little children. So I wonder just what it is that has gotten some to believe otherwise. If the question that has been put to some here was asked of the Lord would He not say, “Luke 9:50 ““Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us is for us.”

3ABN is being used of God to reach millions of souls with the gospel message. The numbers that are giving their lives to the Lord is astounding. A people are being prepared to meet the Lord when He returns. That is going to be very soon. We should all be lifting our heads and rejoicing for were we not told, Mat 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”

Dona

And what kind of a witness is DS giving to the world? That's it's OK to put aside one's wife for a younger filly and get a 'quickie divorce'? That's a good witness to the world is it? It's OK to toss one's wife out her position in the Ministry and employ a brother who has a heap of allegations of inappropriate sexual behaviour against him? Not the way I read my Bible! blowup.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Aug 30 2007, 05:04 AM
Post #285

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 29 2007, 11:16 AM) *
Our Lord Jesus Christ told us to go unto all the world and preach the gospel. No one can say that 3ABN is not doing that 24 hours a day every week of the year. So, what grounds does any one of us have to say otherwise? They are also teaching the prophecies. They also teach good health, make known the different missionary projects and many other things that the majority of us also agree with and believe it a privilege to help with. They have even included the little children. So I wonder just what it is that has gotten some to believe otherwise. If the question that has been put to some here was asked of the Lord would He not say, “Luke 9:50 ““Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us is for us.”

3ABN is being used of God to reach millions of souls with the gospel message. The numbers that are giving their lives to the Lord is astounding. A people are being prepared to meet the Lord when He returns. That is going to be very soon. We should all be lifting our heads and rejoicing for were we not told, Mat 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”

Dona

Your point? blink.gif

Ezra Church of God in West Frankfort, IL was at it's largest during the time of Tommy Shelton's pastorate. It was also during the time of the sexual abuse against boys and young men. Sometimes God blesses in spite of wickedness in high places, for the sake of those who need Him.

The tired old lines of "3ABN and Danny must be OK, look at what God is doing" won't work here anymore. If there truly are millions finding Christ after watching 3ABN, that's wonderful and I praise God for it. It's doesn't, however, negate the need for accountability and change.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:06 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church