Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15167&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:58:26 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Board Are Innocent?, Well, then, there must be some proof, so bring it on!
princessdi
post Sep 19 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #136

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ian, You might want to start with the victim emails/letter, etc. the fact thtat he had the imnnppropriate relationships with young men is not in dispute, the side supporting him ws just rying to make all the victims of consenting age and maintain that they were consentual affairs,a nd TS not a pedophile.
QUOTE(Ian @ Sep 19 2007, 07:50 AM) *
Nandina,

It sounds as if you know he is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

How?

Am I confused? didn't you say you didn't know any specifics about the allegations and what was going on in your church in Virginia specifically?

I previously asked you for the name of a board member or official wo was investigating this, or who I could contact at your church to get more info, and if you let me know, as you said you would, I didn't see of recieve it.

Please post the info, or if it's private send me a pm.

Thanks.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nandina
post Sep 19 2007, 09:49 AM
Post #137

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,282

QUOTE(Ian @ Sep 19 2007, 10:50 AM) *
Nandina,

It sounds as if you know he is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

How?

Am I confused? didn't you say you didn't know any specifics about the allegations and what was going on in your church in Virginia specifically?

I previously asked you for the name of a board member or official wo was investigating this, or who I could contact at your church to get more info, and if you let me know, as you said you would, I didn't see of recieve it.

Please post the info, or if it's private send me a pm.

Thanks.

Ian is back! I believe you have been "off-line" for about a month...
I don't believe my post states that I know Tommy is guilty, but rather it states that I believe he is reaching his moment of reckoning. How do I know? How does any of us know the things we state and/or speculate on? There is often some sort of "connection", isn't there? I know someone, or know someone who knows someone, just as you perhaps do.
As far as his actual guilt, I know from TS's letter to one of his victims that he concedes something occurred. As far as my not knowing the specifics in VA, it is correct that I do not know the names of those victims who have brought allegations against TS. Apparently they are choosing anonymity for now.
With regard to my sending you specific nformation, PM, or public, I have chosen not to. You are certainly welcome to send a letter to the Community Church of God in Dunn Loring VA. I do not have any reason to think private messages won't find their way to a public forum, and that idea doesn't appeal to me right now, because I live here and attend church here, and it is a very volatile topic here. Sorry.
Lastly, Ian, we are not in the "investigative" business, so there are no investigators to name.
My post was generated in response to reading that of ex3ABN who clearly longs for closure. My intention was to encourage him that i believe that day is coming. And I do.

This post has been edited by Nandina: Sep 19 2007, 09:54 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Sep 19 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #138

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 16 2007, 04:31 PM) *
3) Same situation, Mr. J has concerns over the food that his non-SDA wife might put on the table. He does not want this to be public knowledge.

While my wife may be anti- some very specific SDAs, that is not the same as saying she is "non-SDA"... but either way so much for confidentiality...

roflmao.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 30 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #139

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 12 2007, 07:01 AM) *
If you or anyone else wants to know something about Brandy, the only true source would be Brandy herself. Anything else is heresay. If we all did what the bible says "If you have ought against your brother, GO TO HIM, this topic and these rumors would never be on here in the first place.

Would the same principle apply to Linda, Appletree?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Oct 1 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #140

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Will come back later......

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 6 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #141

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 30 2007, 11:48 PM) *
Would the same principle apply to Linda, Appletree?

Yes, it applies to Linda. Scripture is given for all, not just a few. It applies to me too.

How can I contact Brandy? I would like to pray with her. Not to pray "at" her or to "rag" on her, but for us to each pray for one another in our walks with God. I don't have "ought against her" either; just concern. She is a precious soul of God, as is Linda. My heart goes out to both of them in a very special way.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 10 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #142

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

I see some questions to Ian and Appletree in this threat that are not responded to yet. They do not have to answer, but should they not be given an apportunity? Or does anyone else like to respond in their behalf?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Dec 12 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #143

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

It is interesting to note that those who support Danny are willing to spin and turn personal testimonies upside down and backwards but refuse to offer any testimony or documentation.

Their usual is attack the messenger... bangin.gif
and the beat goes on.... band2.gif

They don't have truth so they attack instead.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 13 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #144

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

They never ever address the substance of the allegations against Danny and Company. If they had any proofs or documentation this whole thing could have been settled long ago in their favor. There would have been no thoughts of going to court, there would be no forums such as this going on and on and on. They would not have to send out their spokespeople again and again attacking the messengers. If what they say is true and they had presented their case it would long be forgotten and they could really be doing the Lords work instead of taking people to court against Godly counsel, which is very much NOT the Lords work.

Richard

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Dec 12 2007, 11:41 PM) *
It is interesting to note that those who support Danny are willing to spin and turn personal testimonies upside down and backwards but refuse to offer any testimony or documentation.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 13 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #145

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Exactly RS! All they ever had to do was answer the questions.

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Dec 13 2007, 05:11 PM) *
They never ever address the substance of the allegations against Danny and Company. If they had any proofs or documentation this whole thing could have been settled long ago in their favor. There would have been no thoughts of going to court, there would be no forums such as this going on and on and on. They would not have to send out their spokespeople again and again attacking the messengers. If what they say is true and they had presented their case it would long be forgotten and they could really be doing the Lords work instead of taking people to court against Godly counsel, which is very much NOT the Lords work.

Richard

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 14 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #146

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Dec 12 2007, 11:41 PM) *

When it hits it's gonna hit hard....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church