Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15227&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:42 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Board Of Directors Official Position..., Is 3ABN affiliated with the SDA Church or not??
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 14 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

the same reason you are afraid to allow some topics/issues to be discussed on your forum?

What topics/issues am I not allowing to be discussed at Maritime SDA OnLine?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 14 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #47

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 14 2008, 08:53 AM) *

the prophet status of egw.... how some worship her and hold her writings equal with the bible.... there was a time at your place when suggesting that she was not a prophet was enough to get you warned if not banned... are you saying that you have changed?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 14 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 14 2008, 02:56 PM) *
the prophet status of egw.... how some worship her and hold her writings equal with the bible.... there was a time at your place when suggesting that she was not a prophet was enough to get you warned if not banned... are you saying that you have changed?

You will find related subjects discussed quite freely at MSDAOL. How far back are you going?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 14 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #49

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 14 2008, 10:45 AM) *
You will find related subjects discussed quite freely at MSDAOL. How far back are you going?

a few years....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Statrei
post Jan 14 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,919

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 14 2008, 09:53 AM) *

Daryl, you can't seriously be asking this question.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 15 2008, 07:58 AM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Per the Forum Rules of MSDAOL, respectful discussion on these type of topics are permitted here at MSDAOL, and has been allowed for a long time now.

Note the quoted excerpts from the Forum Rules:
The following General Forum Rules are now in effect:
4 - You must either believe in or respect the 28 fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church

5 - You must also either believe in or respect one of those 28 fundamental beliefs regarding Ellen G White as a messenger of God for both her time and our time.

The following Forum Rules of Conduct, in addition to the above General Forum Rules for all the forums of MSDAOL, will be be followed in any topic and any forum of MSDAOL:
7 - Common SDA beliefs may be challenged, but inflamatory statements that go beyond mere discussion will not be allowed. This is somewhat subjective, and therefore imperfect. But, there is a big difference between saying: "Ellen was wrong when she said . . . and neither she nor the Bible taught that she should be infallable in every comment." and saying: "Ellen's statement that . . . shows that she was a tool of Satan, designed to manipulate the people of God to give up faith in Christ, and turn to the false gods of . . .. And, all who follow her follow the abomination spoken of in Revelation."

I hope this answer's Steve's question.

Links to any anti-SDA sites, however, are still inappropriate at MSDAOL.

You can read the full version of the Forum Rules of MSDAOL at the following link:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...p?ubb=faq#rules

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: Jan 15 2008, 08:11 AM

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 15 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #52

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 15 2008, 07:58 AM) *
Per the Forum Rules of MSDAOL, respectful discussion on these type of topics are permitted here at MSDAOL, and has been allowed for a long time now.

Note the quoted excerpts from the Forum Rules:

I hope this answer's Steve's question.

Links to any anti-SDA sites, however, are still inappropriate at MSDAOL.

You can read the full version of the Forum Rules of MSDAOL at the following link:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...p?ubb=faq#rules

so then that means that a certain member (first letter in name starts with S last letter an i, author of post #50) here who also is a member at maritime, who is usually "respectful" is no longer banned from the site?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 15 2008, 08:33 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 13 2008, 02:52 PM) *
I just read this whole thread and noticed that an answer to Snoopy's question still hasn't been answered.

I wonder why they are afraid to answer Snoopy's question?

Possibly they had a paranoia about running in circles and covering the same ground over and over again to no avail??? dunno.gif

Or quite possibly Snoopy had already asked the question in another thread immediately before this one, and had been partially answered there, and referred to all the previous times that question was posted and the various attempts at answers posted by different individuals in even more threads.... and asked to pick the discussion up there? dunno.gif

I humbly offer these possibilities because there is a quite lengthy back and forth about this in another thread which seems to suggest them. I myself just read it yesterday due to you bumping that thread back up also. Thank you. smile.gif It's the ASI thread I believe.

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 15 2008, 08:36 AM

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 15 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #54

Advanced Member

This person you are referring to hasn't been completely banned from MSDAOL for several months now, maybe even longer, as I don't keep a close track of these type of things, however, in light of this, perhaps I should begin doing so.

I also seem to remember that this same person was also once banned from BSDAOL, possibly even to the point of being unregistered?

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 15 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #55

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 15 2008, 11:42 AM) *
This person you are referring to hasn't been completely banned from MSDAOL for several months now, maybe even longer, as I don't keep a close track of these type of things, however, in light of this, perhaps I should begin doing so.

I also seem to remember that this same person was also once banned from BSDAOL, possibly even to the point of being unregistered?

the ban from BSDA was not because of what was being discussed.... so you are saying that the member in question is free to discuss whatever in any of the forums on maritime?

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 15 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

BSDAOL?

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 15 2008, 09:42 AM) *

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 15 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #57

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 15 2008, 05:56 PM) *
the ban from BSDA was not because of what was being discussed.... so you are saying that the member in question is free to discuss whatever in any of the forums on maritime?

He is there very much alive, but questioning if Satan is dead or alive. If you want to discuss that subject join him on MSDAOL.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 15 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #58

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 15 2008, 03:38 PM) *
He is there very much alive, but questioning if Satan is dead or alive. If you want to discuss that subject join him on MSDAOL.

don't need to... it can be discussed here... unless you are engaged in recruiting for maritime.... is that what you are doing Johann?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 15 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Jan 15 2008, 04:30 PM) *
BSDAOL?

roflmao.gif

Ok Daryl you have to admit it this time and at least crack a smile

thats-funny.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 15 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #60

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Jan 15 2008, 03:30 PM) *
BSDAOL?

maybe a hostile takeover is planned and that will be the new name? dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church