Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15240&st=435 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:41 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 28 29 30  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jim Gilley Takes Over As President
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #436

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 2 2008, 08:55 PM) *
Then they would know who I am. So I use my little brain and do research.

No Moses didn't invent iptv (internet protocol tv). I believe the similarity between Moses or MO as his nickname is and the MO in MOIPTV or the "mo-box" is to lead one to look at Mr Moses Primo and no farther.

Got the wrong info. I guess you can't count on it if the source is related to a certain I M . . .

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 5 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #437

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

http://www.neulion.com/customers/partners.php Notice that Skyangel is a network partner of Neulion as well as 3ABN.

http://www.neulion.com/technology/stb.php See the set top box at the bottom of the screen? That is the so called MO-BOX, the set top box. This one has Neulion's name on it and it is Neulion's technology which 3ABN uses. I would suspect that the same boxes when sold by 3ABN might have the MOIPTV name or logo or nothing at all there instead.

Moses did not invent it and the Hope Channel or others do not have to go through 3ABN if they want to be on IPTV. LLBN has already signed up with 3ABN though. I don't know if it is an exclusive contract or how long they are signed up for. I am under the impression that Amazing Facts and/or any of the ministries could sign up with an IPTV carrier such as Neulion independently of 3ABN, the Hope Channel, LLBN, Skyangel or any network.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 6 2008, 06:47 AM
Post #438

Advanced Member

As far as I know, there is no reason why 3ABN could not deal with Neulion directly either rather than dealing with Neulion through MOIPTV. A non-profit is allowed to make a small amount of money as long as they plow it back into the ministry. I always assumed that is what they did with the satellite dishes they sell. What reason is there that MOIPTV should make a profit out of being a go between? Isn't 3ABN taking the orders and shipping them anyway?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #439

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Jan 1 2008, 06:07 AM) *
I don't think you'll need affidavits to convince any reasonable jury, or judge, that in light of the unfolded truth, that damages were not a direct result of any one thing. It happens a lot....programs, candidates, etc, losing support over this kind of thing. Look what happened to other ministries under somewhat comparable circustances.

I'd hate to be the one to prove damages occured because of any one thing. That's a long long shot and I'm sure any attorney realizes it whether he wants to admit it to his $$$$$$ client or not. The timing does not agree within itself completely as it should in a clear isolated case, or without, except as misinterpreted by circumstantial coincidence, and the economy in general. Giving has slidden in many areas.

What LaurenceD states here needs to be read again. Some might never see it, until it is too late.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 7 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #440

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Dec 30 2007, 12:02 PM) *
Quote from appletree @ Dec 22 2007, 11:06 PM (Hospitalization thread page 20)
He can't do that. He would be lying. Trust me, I know. Do you?

Quoting sister's response:

Appletree, this is one of your biggest jokes yet.

A better answer would be: He won't do that, because he is lying.

Trust you?

ACTUALLY, I do know many things including the following:

1. Danny Shelton is a liar.
2. Danny Shelton is a thief.
3. Danny Shelton molested Linda Shelton's daughter.
4. Danny Shelton is a serial adulterer.
5. Danny Shelton is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
6. Linda Shelton did not have an affair during her marriage with Danny Shelton.
7. Danny Shelton trumped up charges against Linda Shelton in order to remove her from the ministry and divorce her.
8. The reason Danny Shelton has never produced "the evidence" is because it does not exist.

And the list goes on and on and on...

CONCLUSION? appletree claims to know a lot, but apparently doesn't know as much as some others do. Take a second look at the quote at the top of this post...

I wonder if appletree could explain how others could know so much...w/o resorting to the desperate and unbelievable "it's all lies I tell you, it's all lies!"

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 13 2008, 11:07 AM
Post #441

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(lurker @ Dec 21 2007, 07:53 AM) *
There was Crossbridge Music and also 3ABN Music. In fact there were a lot of spin-offs and other names. Some of these are no longer in business:
CrossBridge music TN
Moiptv (IPTV) under Neulion.
http://www.tmcnet.com/viewette.aspx?u=http...8%2f2531311.htm
BROADCAST COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE, INC. was an old name
Broadcasting Network, Inc
THREE ANGLES BROADCASTING, INC. nfp
THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING, INC. nfp
THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC. nfp.
D&L Publishing for profit
DLS PUBLISHING, INC.
THREE ANGELS ENTERPRISES, L.L.C.
THREE ANGEL'S BROADCASTING SCHOOL, INC. nfp Kenneth J Shelton (must have the apostrophe in the name)
WEST FRANKFORT CHRISTIAN RADIO INC.nfp Delores Hilderbrand
3ABN Books Pacific Press partnership
3ABN Music Pacific Press partnership
Three Angels Christian Communications (Canada) listed on the Illinois Attorney General’s report
Three Angels T.V. and Radio Broadcast Network (Russia) listed on the Illinois Attorney General’s report
Tres Anjos Broadcasting Network LTDA (Brazil) listed on the Illinois Attorney General’s report
3ABN Phillipines, INC. (Phillipines) listed on the Illinois Attorney General’s report
3ABN-L (latino)
Three Angels Broadcasting Radio Association
Three Angels Broadcasting (Peru)

Perhaps there are more?

I realized early on that there was more that just 3ABN! Good homework! Have you found any more?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 21 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #442

Advanced Member

It has been a while since MOIPTV was discussed. Noting at that time that Moses Primo was ceo and president of the company, I mentioned that he was not necessarily the owner of the company. There was a possibility that 3ABN was the owner of the company. And I did not want to contact 3ABN to ask.

So I thought I would find out by looking in documents 3ABN has filed. I noticed that on the 2005 and 2006 990's in part VI 88a the question is asked: At any time during the year, did the organization own a 50% or greater interest in a taxable corporation or partnership, or an entity disregarded as separate from the organization under Regulations sections 301.7701-2 and 301.7701.3

Since that question is checked (NO) it means that if 3ABN has any ownership at all of the company, it is under 50%. Someone else owns the other 51% or more.

I might also like to throw in the fact that even though Danny is no longer president, he will always be a disqualified person according the the IRS rules because the founder is always a disqualified person.

I'm sure this is not as interesting as speculating about the intimate details of the lives of the princpals but possible ongoing inurement to disqualified persons is still legally actionable.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 21 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #443

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 21 2008, 09:53 AM) *
It has been a while since MOIPTV was discussed. Noting at that time that Moses Primo was ceo and president of the company, I mentioned that he was not necessarily the owner of the company. There was a possibility that 3ABN was the owner of the company. And I did not want to contact 3ABN to ask.

I don't know what raises the possibility that 3ABN is either owner or partial owner?? Or why anyone would feel it necessary to contact them and ask them?? Care to enlighten us?

Yes MP is President and CEO, and if your searches lead you to inquiring about the company address, you might find that it is the exact same as Moses Primo's home address ...

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 21 2008, 12:15 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 21 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #444

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 21 2008, 08:53 AM) *
So I thought I would find out by looking in documents 3ABN has filed. I noticed that on the 2005 and 2006 990's in part VI 88a the question is asked: At any time during the year, did the organization own a 50% or greater interest in a taxable corporation or partnership, or an entity disregarded as separate from the organization under Regulations sections 301.7701-2 and 301.7701.3

Since that question is checked (NO) it means that if 3ABN has any ownership at all of the company, it is under 50%. Someone else owns the other 51% or more.

Should they have checked yes because of Three Angels Enterprises or Crossbridge Music?

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 21 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #445

Advanced Member

I don't know about the other for profit businesses. I hadn't thought about them.

Yes some of the documents have MO's address and phone number. But the MOIPTV website has the Stevens Branch Road address and 3ABN's phone number. I expect the above to be pulled soon but they are there now. Look at Franklin County platt books for the last few years. Look at the address for Danny's new house. That is why I questioned who owns MOIPTV.

The box may or may not have been checked correctly as regards some of the other businesses. But I don't believe 3ABN owns MOIPTV. I wanted to rule that out. If 3ABN owns a business and uses the profits to benefit the ministry that is ok with me. If the business is owned by disqualifed persons and they profit it is a conflict of interest.

This post has been edited by lurker: Feb 21 2008, 07:54 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 22 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #446

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Hmm. What does it take to qualify as a disqualified person?

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 22 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #447

Advanced Member

According to the state of Tennessee, Crossbridge Music began November 14 2002 and ended September 17 2004. In Illinois, 3ABN Enterprises began October 16 2002 and ended April 13 2007. The question was checked (NO) through 2006. 2007 990's are not available yet.

Essentially, Intermediate Sanctions may be imposed on anyone who is a disqualified person (anyone who, within a 5 year lookback period, is or was in a position to exercise substantial influence over the organization) when that person is found to have received an excess benefit (e.g. compensation in excess of the value of services received, certain revenue sharing agreements, or payments which are not treated as compensation by the nonprofit and/or the taxpayer) from the covered nonprofit. If the disqualified person receives a benefit in excess of the value of services/property contributed, he/she must undo the excess benefit and may have to pay a penalty, based upon the amount of the excess benefit and the timeliness of the correction. (25% of the excess benefit, and if not paid timely, an additional 200% of the excess benefit). In addition, anyone approving the transaction may also be subject to penalty (10% up to $10,000 per transaction).

Of course, there is a statute of limitations for intermediate sanctions. I believe that there is no time limitation for prosecution of criminal activity.

This post has been edited by lurker: Feb 22 2008, 06:52 AM

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 23 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #448

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

I was reading about the Fidel Castro resignation at this link: http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/...p;date=20080220 and this paragraph caught my eye. I bolded the sentence that really stands out.

It is unclear what role, if any, Castro will play in governing Cuba now that he has officially stepped down. Many Cubans believe that he will be the real power in the nation — regardless of titles — as long as he is alive.

Things that make you say....hmmmmmmm.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 28 29 30
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church