Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15266&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:03:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is Danny Actually Losing His Grip On 3abn?, Could this really be the end of the Shelton regime?
appletree
post Sep 12 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Whitey @ Sep 12 2007, 03:39 AM) *
mad.gif

How terribly selfish of Mr. D. Shelton to greedily grab the honors of 3ABN founder alone for himself.

Why, yes of course, Br. Kenny Shelton did indeed invest lots and lots of energy and talent building up the ministry way back then.

And all know that the 20 years of service that Linda Shelton invested was vital in building up a needed donor pool of people for money to keep the whole business floating forwards.

Let's never underestimate the power of the mind in self-deceptions.
sad.gif

Let's not look for trouble when there isn't any. You at bsda have asked what is Danny's official title now? I have answered that officially it is founder/consultant to 3abn.
First of all, I answered, not Danny. It is highly tiresome that anytime a 3abn defender answers a question that Danny is blamed for whatever the answer is. Those that defend 3abn are not here because Danny sent us or told us what to do. I know several that have never met Danny or visited 3abn in their lives. We are here defending what we believe is right, just as you are. We have our own opinions just like you do.

Back to the founder. I gave you his official title. Nowhere did anyone claim that Danny was talking credit as the soul founder. NOWHERE. Just another accusation drummed up by bsda.

Now, on this the subject of this little outcry that Danny is not the soul founder, let me share some information with you. It was not only fine with Linda, but encouraged by Linda, to leave out all references of Kenny Shelton as a founder for the last 20 years. Somehow though, you will excuse that while all the time, accusing Danny of saying something that he did not say.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 12 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

rats....having trouble with my computer

This post has been edited by appletree: Sep 12 2007, 07:06 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 12 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #33

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 12 2007, 08:02 PM) *
rats....having trouble with my computer

its not all your computer's fault.... there is a lag here, and sometimes it results in a double post.... if you leave it, when one of the administrators stumbles on it, the duplicate post will be deleted, so don't stress yourself....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
lowender
post Sep 13 2007, 05:48 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Appletree: "Actually Danny won't be "sent" anywhere. He will go where he chooses to go."

Will that include southern Cal??? Loma Linda? La Sierra?

Does Danny have the nerve to come out here?

He is not respected & it's because of how rudely he has treated the people that represent our congregations here. He's had this "you need ME" attitude. But the leaders here saw right through him and politely passed.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 13 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 12 2007, 08:02 PM) *
Back to the founder. I gave you his official title. Nowhere did anyone claim that Danny was talking credit as the soul founder. NOWHERE. Just another accusation drummed up by bsda.

Correction.

QUOTE(Jim Gilley on 9/16/07)
I am not in any way replacing you, Danny, because you're the founder .... This ministry was founded by a guy with a $100, and a guitar, and a daughter.

No mention of anyone else, as if none of the others ever existed.

If Danny can be given credit for founding 3ABN even though he divorced Linda without biblical grounds, even though he bought a $135,000 asset from 3ABN for $6,139, even though he took a cash receipt for a donation of horse(s), then certainly the others can be given credit too. It's only right.

How come Danny didn't interupt Elder Gilley right there and say, "Don't forget Linda"? How come?

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Sep 13 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 13 2007, 10:01 AM) *
Correction.

If Danny can be given credit for founding 3ABN even though he divorced Linda without biblical grounds, even though he bought a $135,000 asset from 3ABN for $6,139, even though he took a cash receipt for a donation of horse(s), then certainly the others can be given credit too. It's only right.

How come Danny didn't interupt Elder Gilley right there and say, "Don't forget Linda"? How come?

Maybe it was his meekness that kept him quiet.

rofl1.gif

sorry.gif ....I think I'm all better now!

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 13 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 12 2007, 07:02 PM) *
Now, on this the subject of this little outcry that Danny is not the soul founder, let me share some information with you. It was not only fine with Linda, but encouraged by Linda, to leave out all references of Kenny Shelton as a founder for the last 20 years. Somehow though, you will excuse that while all the time, accusing Danny of saying something that he did not say.

I have not attempted to verify that what you say is accurate. But, I am going to assume that it is accurate, subject to learning later that it is not.

The ordeal that Linda has gone through, and is continuing to go through, has clearly given her a perspective that she did not previously have. One can point to decisions that she made earlier in her life that she would not repeat today. This may very well be one of those decisions that LInda would make differently today.

It may be that the decision to exclude Kenny from credit for founding 3-ABN has been a decision made by both Danny and Linda, over the past 20 years. Perhaps both Danny and Linda share in that responsibility for those past 20 years. I do not see people here criticizing either Danny or Linda for the past 20 years. Rather I see people questioning the present--Why is Kenny not given, presently, today, credit for founding 3-ABN.

Today that question cannot be asked of Linda as she is not in power. Today only one person, Danny, can be asked that question.

This post has been edited by Observer: Sep 14 2007, 05:55 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 13 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #38

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Not to mention, this direct quote from WT on the website:

On August 30, 2007, the 3ABN board invited Elder Jim Gilley to become the new president of the 3ABN world ministry. Jim joins Danny Shelton, founder and visionary of 3ABN

These statements were either made directly to Danny, or with his apporval. You won't get me to believe that he did not approve an official press release.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 13 2007, 08:01 AM) *
Correction.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:03 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church