Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 08:41 AM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(mema @ Aug 17 2004, 09:29 AM)
You seem to know them well. I think Calvin really needs to make sure that the number stays hidden from them. Look at how they are on other topics, this would be like a buffet for them.....All You Can Get Out.

If you look at the names I listed, all of them have no problem whatsoever speaking their minds.... now granted each of them would do it in their own way, but I have no doubt that the might be tempted to call Ms. Kuzma... in fact I might call myself.....as for knowing them.... I know them well enough I guess....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 17 2004, 08:45 AM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 505

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 08:41 AM)
If you look at the names I listed, all of them have no problem whatsoever speaking their minds.... now granted each of them would do it in their own way, but I have no doubt that the might be tempted to call Ms. Kuzma... in fact I might call myself.....as for knowing them.... I know them well enough I guess....

After reading what everyone wrote and the letter, this is about to go nuclear. And I feel the media is going to get wind of it, nothing good will come from this.

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Aug 17 2004, 08:46 AM
Post #18

Guests

It never pays to throw mud at other people, even if they deserve it. Some always sticks on you and you have to explain it away.

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 17 2004, 08:48 AM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(statrei @ Aug 17 2004, 08:46 AM)
It never pays to throw mud at other people, even if they deserve it. Some always sticks on you and you have to explain it away.

Can someone explain to me what was her purpose for telling Linda's business like that? If she thought the article contained false information, wouldn't she address those instead of focusing on the mistakes of another?

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 08:51 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Reminds me of the quote about teaching a pig to dance, the pig won't like it and you will get all muddy..... Clearly it seems (I cannot say for certain) that there was an effort intentional or not to make sure Danny was seen as the innocent "victim" and Linda as the "bad guy." It always makes me suspicious when a person tells on everyone but themselves.... so I would ask Danny what was he doing? What were his actions? Everybody is coming out of the woodwork saying what Linda did and didn't do..... what did Danny do?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Aug 17 2004, 08:54 AM
Post #21

Guests

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 09:51 AM)
what did Danny do?

In the words of a famous American: What did Danny do and when did he do it?

+Quote Post
tarduke
post Aug 17 2004, 08:55 AM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 490

QUOTE(Kay Kuzma)
in fact, I was brought in during the last six weeks after Danny and Linda had been in months of counseling with professionals – with Linda still refusing to follow what the counselors suggested, i.e., unanimously the counselors told her

QUOTE(Mema)
My question would be this now, since Kay alledgelly put Linda's business out there, doesn't that leave her open for suit? Because if she is a counselor, then that is a breach of confidentiality.

Mema, Kay is no fool. She probably thinks she has covered her tracks well. Notice how she distinguishes between the "professionals," "the counselors" and herself.
But the fact she was brought in after the professionals and the counselors had failed tells us she was regarded as even a more professional and a counselor than they.
QUOTE(statrei)
If ya'll thought Danny was mad.  Just wait until Kay gets wind of what you guys really think of her. 

Yep. I can't wait. <ducking>

--------------------
Trevor Ducreay
----------------------------------------------------

1 Peter 4:11 "If any man speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man ministers, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth"
"If my heart condemns me, God is greater than my heart." [Para 1 Jn 3:20]
"But none of these things move me" [Acts 20:24]

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 17 2004, 08:56 AM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 08:51 AM)
Reminds me of the quote about teaching a pig to dance, the pig won't like it and you will get all muddy..... Clearly it seems (I cannot say for certain) that there was an effort intentional or not to make sure Danny was seen as the innocent "victim" and Linda as the "bad guy." It always makes me suspicious when a person tells on everyone but themselves.... so I would ask Danny what was he doing? What were his actions? Everybody is coming out of the woodwork saying what Linda did and didn't do..... what did Danny do?

Good point..I missed that one. I was focused on the one running out to tell what she did to help the situation and that she was not a part until close to the end. If we look at it on another level, didn't she say that she was on a "board" that made these decisions? Isn't that, yet again, breach ..... She is so busy talking, she better check to see if she just put herself into a lawsuit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tarduke
post Aug 17 2004, 08:59 AM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 490

QUOTE(statrei @ Aug 17 2004, 08:54 AM)
In the words of a famous American: What did Danny do and when did he do it?

You mean, "Did Kay know and when did she know!"

--------------------
Trevor Ducreay
----------------------------------------------------

1 Peter 4:11 "If any man speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man ministers, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth"
"If my heart condemns me, God is greater than my heart." [Para 1 Jn 3:20]
"But none of these things move me" [Acts 20:24]

+Quote Post
Guest_wesleysimpson_*
post Aug 17 2004, 08:59 AM
Post #25

Guests

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 06:04 AM)
If she was counseling Linda, then why is she giving particulars about what Linda's actions and responses were to her intervention? This is no different from our other thread about pastors counseling and then preaching sermons about it. Isn't that a breach of confidentiality? And I agree why is she providing more damaging info about Linda? No there is more to this... much more.....

This is a good point...it seems that people have to go to a counsellor with a professional license that can be removed if they want confidentiality...

We live in a climate where it is ok to spread mess told to you in confidence for any reason at all...In the final analysis if you can't keep your mouth shut tell the person who is about to talk to you to go somewhere else...

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 09:04 AM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

This is just the tip of the iceberg... and again why contact Calvin and not the other boards?

--------------------

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 17 2004, 09:05 AM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wesleysimpson @ Aug 17 2004, 08:59 AM)
We live in a climate where it is ok to spread mess told to you in confidence for any reason at all...In the final analysis if you can't keep your mouth shut tell the person who is about to talk to you to go somewhere else...

For best advice given so far. clap.gif Now if they would practice it, life would be so much better.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Aug 17 2004, 09:11 AM
Post #28

Guests

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 10:04 AM)
This is just the tip of the iceberg... and again why contact Calvin and not the other boards?

Simply a sign of the power of BlackSDA.org. Frankly, the members of this board have proven that there can be true balance without partisan presuppositions. The only requirement on this board is decency and even there we are not too quick to drop the hammer. I find it interesting that the only people who are banned from posting on this forum are those who have banned themselves because they could not endure scrutiny.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 09:12 AM
Post #29

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Okay it took me a moment but check this out.... Kuzma says she was "brought in." Brought by whom? Let me put it another way... in mental health (and I do have some experience there...okay I got about 18 yrs worth so I know a thing or two) it is OFTEN observed that the one being brought to counseling is usually NOT the one who needs counseling.... Its usually the person bringing the other person who needs as much or more counseling....

Now if the 3ABN board and Danny are "bringing" people in to "counsel" how effective is that going to be? Not very, it is stacked against Linda in my opinion... so here is how I see it..... Danny thinks there is a problem. Linda does not. Danny is bringing in people to talk to Linda, oh the spin might be let's get someone to counsel us, but in reality it is for Linda.... Don't you think she knew that? What kind of outcome can you expect from that setup? Not a good one.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 17 2004, 09:18 AM
Post #30

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 09:04 AM)

More than likely because I make myself an easy target. My email address is there in my signature. I purposefully have it there so new members having problems validating their email address can contact me. AOL email addresses have problems sometimes.

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church