Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:17 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
Guest_statrei_*
post Aug 17 2004, 09:20 AM
Post #31

Guests

Your address does not explain why the other boards were not contacted. They have contact information as well. I know of what Steve speaks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 17 2004, 09:20 AM
Post #32

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 505

The outcome will not be good because she is going to feel as if she being attacked from all ends and there lies the problem...she will either shut down or go into defense mode.

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 17 2004, 09:22 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 505

Calvin, is the reason they contact you because they feel that they would receive a fair response here instead of another board?

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 17 2004, 09:37 AM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 17 2004, 11:18 AM)
More than likely because I make myself an easy target. My email address is there in my signature. I purposefully have it there so new members having problems validating their email address can contact me. AOL email addresses have problems sometimes.

I'm waiting for the inevitable threat... "Calvin make the people on your board see things our way or we may have to cancel your brother's show"

They respond here because they think they have a hole card to play against Calvin.

In His service,
Kevin Josey

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Aug 17 2004, 09:39 AM
Post #35

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Aug 17 2004, 10:37 AM)
They respond here because they think they have a hole card to play against Calvin.

Never occurred to me and I hope we have not sunk that low.

+Quote Post
Guest_wesleysimpson_*
post Aug 17 2004, 09:44 AM
Post #36

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Aug 17 2004, 09:37 AM)
I'm waiting for the inevitable threat... "Calvin make the people on your board see things our way or we may have to cancel your brother's show"

In His service,
Kevin Josey

why do they care what we think?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 09:50 AM
Post #37

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Because Wesley you know as well as I do that sometimes in adventism perception is everything... thus the church quickly rushed to say that the Davidians had no association with the SDA church, and last year that brother who killed his family, the church quickly rushed to say he was not a member....

So 3ABN doesn't want anything negative to be said or spread about them... The thing with Danny and Linda though stinks... and the more that comes to light the more it stinks....

Let me go out on a limb... Even IF Linda was having an "affair" and was caught in the act (I don't know that talking on the phone for hours constitutes an affair), why wouldn't Danny emulate Hosea as opposed to the men who dragged the woman before Jesus to get her stoned to death? That's what I wan to know......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 17 2004, 09:51 AM
Post #38

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(wesleysimpson @ Aug 17 2004, 09:44 AM)
why do they care what we think?

Good point Wesley. It ain’t like Black folks are donating a lot of money to 3ABN

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 09:59 AM
Post #39

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

But let's be honest, some of our older more conservative black members do watch (and probably contribute) 3ABN, I know my in-laws love it.... so there is a group... a remnant perhaps of black folks watching.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_kountzer_*
post Aug 17 2004, 10:01 AM
Post #40

Guests

How do you know Dr. Kuzma really sent this e mail?

DB

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Aug 17 2004, 10:03 AM
Post #41

Guests

Well, Calvin can still call the number to satisfy DB's curiosity.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 10:06 AM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(kountzer @ Aug 17 2004, 11:01 AM)

DB

DB,
Because she sent the email to Calvin and not to the message board, including her number... now if she didn't send it, who would have the motivation to send something to Calvin about Kuzma that makes Linda look even worse?

Ahhhhhhh Danny? nawww... see DB, that is how conspiracy theories get started..... yes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
tarduke
post Aug 17 2004, 10:07 AM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 490

QUOTE(kountzer @ Aug 17 2004, 10:01 AM)

DB

Good question. I sense Calvin is a responsible businessman. I am sure he verified the phone number as Kay's and probably even made a call. Kay Kuzma is a public figure in Adventism. She has two websites, lots of phone numbers and beautiful cottages for retreats. 3ABn is the de facto publicity arm.

Darius and Mema hinted that the reason Calvin wa contacted it's because the sides feel BlackSDA is fairer. I think there might be truth to that. Everyone knows that Black folk are the last to condemn people (unless they are black).

It could be also that mischievous minds want to do a 3ABN on Calvin, but I trust in #1's judgment. He will do his due diligence and not fall for cyber mischief.

--------------------
Trevor Ducreay
----------------------------------------------------

1 Peter 4:11 "If any man speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man ministers, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth"
"If my heart condemns me, God is greater than my heart." [Para 1 Jn 3:20]
"But none of these things move me" [Acts 20:24]

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 17 2004, 10:08 AM
Post #44

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 05:27 AM)
He was afraid someone would call her... let me think.... Patrick, Harold, Kevin, Di... yep, they might call here and ask her a thing or two.....

Ya' darn tootin' I would give her a call! Just to tell her how messy she/they are! The problem with all of this is that Danny is gathering his little cheerleaders to talk about this and put little bits and pieces of information out there, plus using the 3ABN On the Road series to demonize her from the pulpit. On the other hand, from Linda you have one letter from and and another from a friend of hers. This dones not sit well with me at all. Now we got girlfriend, the counselor, betraying the trust of a counselor. Why did she have say anything "when" Linda and this man would met and how many hours they spend on the phone, etc. It's REAL messy!!!!
Ok, let me stop, because I almost said something bad!

Do they post this stuff on the other SDA sites, or just dump here? blowup.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2004, 10:13 AM
Post #45

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Like I said earlier it is NOT on other sites... I belong to two of them, Darius is on the same one VOAF... there is nothing there..... I am also on Maritime SDA Online... nothing on this since 7/22.... so we are the only ones...

--------------------

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church