Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17792&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:08:02 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reaping The Whirl Wind, IRS Criminal Investigation of 3ABN
runner4him
post Nov 30 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,427

Check out the latest story on the IRS Criminal Investigation on save3abn.com.

Hope I do this right adding the link!

http://www.save3abn.com/news-releases-irs-...on-11-30-07.htm

Just another sad part of the 3abn saga.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Nov 30 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(runner4him @ Nov 30 2007, 03:38 PM) *

Very sad. But it was only a matter of time... I guess international travel is out for the Sheltons...

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Nov 30 2007, 04:04 PM

+Quote Post
Shepherdswife
post Nov 30 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,439

QUOTE(runner4him @ Nov 30 2007, 04:38 PM) *

Does this mean that Walter Thompson is stepping down as chairman? The article says that Jerry Page is the new chaiman...

shepherdswife

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Nov 30 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(runner4him @ Nov 30 2007, 03:38 PM) *

You did the link add just fine runner. You must have a real "in" to get to this hot info so quickly. biggrin.gif

This truly is a sad development. I'm assuming it may be some time before anything official is released from the authorities and it was advantageous to some to get the word out as quickly as possible. That said, I'm guessing our latest Friday afternoon delivery from Joy/Pickle should have a positive effect on the hits at BSDA this weekend.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Nov 30 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Nov 30 2007, 11:04 PM) *
You did the link add just fine runner. You must have a real "in" to get to this hot info so quickly. biggrin.gif

This truly is a sad development. I'm assuming it may be some time before anything official is released from the authorities and it was advantageous to some to get the word out as quickly as possible. That said, I'm guessing our latest Friday afternoon delivery from Joy/Pickle should have a positive effect on the hits at BSDA this weekend.

-bear

It is really sad and deplorable that pride and stubbornness has prevented our friendds at 3ABN from listening to the advice given to prevent them from getting into this situation. Our friends now need our "support" and prayers, and so do the new people taking charge.

In this situation it might be easy for some of us to find pleasure in the part we may have played in revealed this stubborn wickedness in our midst. May the Lord help us not to foster any such feelings, but rather realize we ourselves need to heed the warnings, lest we fail to rearch the pearly gates. This is a challenge to us to seek repentance and forgiveness for ourselves, wiithout which we are eternally lost.

Let this Sabbath be a day of real rest and assurance and devotion that the Lord will guide us today as well as in the future.

Johann Thorvaldsson

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Nov 30 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Nov 30 2007, 06:20 PM) *
It is really sad and deplorable that pride and stubbornness has prevented our friendds at 3ABN from listening to the advice given to prevent them from getting into this situation. Our friends now need our "support" and prayers, and so do the new people taking charge.

In this situation it might be easy for some of us to find pleasure in the part we may have played in revealed this stubborn wickedness in our midst. May the Lord help us not to foster any such feelings, but rather realize we ourselves need to heed the warnings, lest we fail to rearch the pearly gates. This is a challenge to us to seek repentance and forgiveness for ourselves, wiithout which we are eternally lost.

Let this Sabbath be a day of real rest and assurance and devotion that the Lord will guide us today as well as in the future.

Johann Thorvaldsson

Amen! I agree it is not a time for rejoicing but a time for more prayer and humility. I find no pleasure in any of this even when we see changes of leadership for I have not been able to see repentance, recognition or acknowledgement of wrongs, any meaningful change of heart or attitude and the suit goes on and on and on wasting money and precious time for what??

As a friend recently said....this is a worthy cause.......yes, but sadly I must say I have seen too much of what I never knew was there and I wonder how different are we from the world's political arena??

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Nov 30 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #7

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok I know htis is completely "off topic", but I want a Christmas avatar!!!!!

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Nov 30 2007, 02:03 PM) *
Very sad. But it was only a matter of time... I guess international travel is out for the Sheltons...

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Nov 30 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Now I understand why the program tonight was a repeat. ohmy.gif

Hopefully after taking care of some other pressing matters that has been more important than the BSDA thread, Appletree can return and give us the truth of what is really going at 3ABN compound. biggrin.gif

Happy Sabbath to all. clap.gif
JMHO

ps. I want a Rose with snow on it for Christmas for my Avatar. tongue.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Dec 1 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Nov 30 2007, 09:15 PM) *

Hopefully after taking care of some other pressing matters that has been more important than the BSDA thread, Appletree can return and give us the truth of what is really going at 3ABN compound. biggrin.gif

JMHO

I'd like to know how to get an Avatar.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Dec 2 2007, 02:58 AM
Post #10

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Well that is interesting. If Danny had bank accounts hidden from Linda established well before the situation that resulted in the divorce came to be, would that indicate that this divorce was a premeditated act on his part? We have seen that financial statements made by Danny during the divorce stated that his financial status only included checking and savings account that added up to a couple of thousand ollars. If indeed he had a hidden account in the amount of almost $200,000 that he never let his wife know about , wouldn't that seem just a little bit fishy

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 2 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #11

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ Dec 2 2007, 08:58 AM) *
Well that is interesting. If Danny had bank accounts hidden from Linda established well before the situation that resulted in the divorce came to be, would that indicate that this divorce was a premeditated act on his part? We have seen that financial statements made by Danny during the divorce stated that his financial status only included checking and savings account that added up to a couple of thousand ollars. If indeed he had a hidden account in the amount of almost $200,000 that he never let his wife know about , wouldn't that seem just a little bit fishy

smile.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Dec 2 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #12

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(beartrap @ Dec 2 2007, 02:58 AM) *

Yes, it would seem a bit fishy.

Generally speaking, on an unrelated note, sometimes secret bank accounts require secret post office boxes for the bank statements as well as other important correspondence.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Dec 2 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Nov 30 2007, 11:15 PM) *

JMHO

Thanks for the invite Rose....I would like to address several things.

First the comments here that it was a matter of time???? Of course, with the Bonnie's and Fran's and Gailons and Pickles of the world phoning in accusations, The IRS will take notice eventually. Nothing in 3abn's records brought them in, people did.

Also, as usual with Joy's MO, there was much faulty information in his "breaking news." Jerry Page being chairman...wrong...Walt stepping down...wrong....Torkelson on the board...wrong....rumors up and down the halls of 3abn that the board members were trying to work out a deal with the Irs....wrong....Danny had money here and there hid from the board...wrong....an exact cost to the house Danny is going to build when it is only in the beginning stages and Danny has made no decisions about how much he will do himself or what he will contract out. So...how could he or anyone else know what the cost will be???.....Danny hiding money from Linda while they were together....wrong...Danny selling his house to Jim Gilley to get rid of his assets??? ..Wrong....If he were doing it for that reason, why would he immediatly start building another house?????.....Common sense people.....

Really I could go on and on with the errors, lies, twisted truth or whatever you want to call them but, why should I? What I have listed should be enough to show the same old pattern.

Rose ask what is really going on at 3abn. Programs, ministry, expansion and yes, a new office for Elder Gilley. And as unbelievable as it sounds, he will have his own bathroom!!!! Wow what luxury!!!
It continues to be, business as usual, God's business. Pickle and Joy could take a lesson....if they would have been busy in God's business instead of their own prideful and arrogant endeavors, they wouldn't be where they are now.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Dec 2 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 2 2007, 03:26 PM) *
Thanks for the invite Rose....I would like to address several things.

First the comments here that it was a matter of time???? Of course, with the Bonnie's and Fran's and Gailons and Pickles of the world phoning in accusations, The IRS will take notice eventually. Nothing in 3abn's records brought them in, people did.

Also, as usual with Joy's MO, there was much faulty information in his "breaking news." Jerry Page being chairman...wrong...Walt stepping down...wrong....Torkelson on the board...wrong....rumors up and down the halls of 3abn that the board members were trying to work out a deal with the Irs....wrong....Danny had money here and there hid from the board...wrong....an exact cost to the house Danny is going to build when it is only in the beginning stages and Danny has made no decisions about how much he will do himself or what he will contract out. So...how could he or anyone else know what the cost will be???.....Danny hiding money from Linda while they were together....wrong...Danny selling his house to Jim Gilley to get rid of his assets??? ..Wrong....If he were doing it for that reason, why would he immediatly start building another house?????.....Common sense people.....
Really I could go on and on with the errors, lies, twisted truth or whatever you want to call them but, why should I? What I have listed should be enough to show the same old pattern.

Rose ask what is really going on at 3abn. Programs, ministry, expansion and yes, a new office for Elder Gilley. And as unbelievable as it sounds, he will have his own bathroom!!!! Wow what luxury!!!
It continues to be, business as usual, God's business. Pickle and Joy could take a lesson....if they would have been busy in God's business instead of their own prideful and arrogant endeavors, they wouldn't be where they are now.

This is just a statement. Where's the proof? In order to be believable, you must offer facts to back up what you are saying.

I'm not saying you're lying or just blowing in the wind. I'm saying you need evidence to back yourself up. Otherwise, it is just opinion.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Dec 2 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 2 2007, 04:26 PM) *

Appletree, Appletree......

"where they are now"......where might that be??.....do you mean being sued by prideful, arrogant people........just asking?

Shouldn't we all be busy in God's business, listening to His call? I am sure they (Joy & Pickle) were doing just that. I believe Joy's web site is called save3abn. What is more important than saving a ministry if it can be saved.

Maybe at this date some of us are wondering?

+Quote Post

29 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:08 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church