Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18455&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:43 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Seeks Protective Order, ... Again
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jan 2 2008, 09:07 PM) *
Actually I do discuss those valuable experiences publicly, but perhaps my public is not your public, Noahswife, or even perhaps not that of BSDA...

We each have a life apart from BSDA

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #107

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jan 2 2008, 04:07 PM) *
Actually I do discuss those valuable experiences publicly, but perhaps my public is not your public, Noahswife, or even perhaps not that of BSDA...

Artiste, please note my question to Johann was a response to his post to you that "suggested" you had valuable experiences. I find this type of "tease" unnecessary unless supported with information to back it up. Where you choose to discuss that experience and with whom is your choice and I respect your right to guard your privacy regarding your experiences. My prayer is at no time you find yourself facing that information being discussed publicly against your wishes because someone else decides it is the public's right to know the truth of your experience at the time they decide they want it known.

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 09:35 PM) *
Artiste, please note my question to Johann was a response to his post to you that "suggested" you had valuable experiences. I find this type of "tease" unnecessary unless supported with information to back it up. Where you choose to discuss that experience and with whom is your choice and I respect your right to guard your privacy regarding your experiences. My prayer is at no time you find yourself facing that information being discussed publicly against your wishes because someone else decides it is the public's right to know the truth of your experience at the time they decide they want it known.

nw

Does that mean I can never indicate anything "good" about you unless it can be documented? Or that you will reveal all of your secrets? Are we in a court hearing where we have to document every suggestion - or hint given?

Is it an untrue statement if I call you honest if you are not willing to reveal how honest you are? Or that you seem to speak from experience?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 04:49 PM) *
Does that mean I can never indicate anything "good" about you unless it can be documented? Or that you will reveal all of your secrets? Are we in a court hearing where we have to document every suggestion - or hint given?

Is it an untrue statement if I call you honest if you are not willing to reveal how honest you are? Or that you seem to speak from experience?

Johann,

When you make a comment about Artiste as you did, you put her experiences up front and center for public discussion and speculation as to what you may have meant or how those experiences may give her a different perspective than someone such as myself. If you had said Artiste was a good person then I would have viewed that as your personal opinion and added it to my own knowledge base concerning her. I do not see these as the same type of statement. But, maybe it's just me.

I never suggested that your statement was untrue although any suggestion that your knowledge is strictly from posts at BSDA would be a follow up question of mine after reviewing your posts in that regard. biggrin.gif

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 05:02 PM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 10:23 PM) *
Johann,

When you make a comment about Artiste as you did, you put her experiences up front and center for public discussion and speculation as to what you may have meant or how those experiences may give her a different perspective than someone such as myself. If you had said Artiste was a good person then I would have viewed that as your personal opinion and added it to my own knowledge base concerning her. I do not see these as the same type of statement. But, maybe it's just me.

I never suggested that your statement was untrue although any suggestion that your knowledge is strictly from posts at BSDA would be a follow up question of mine after reviewing your posts in that regard. biggrin.gif

nw

Noahsbaby,

Your extended experience could have read more into my remarks than what I called for. So let's use the media to explore it!

By my reference to your "extended experience" I do not require you to reveal anything about yourself. If someone else has the knavish urge to explore or exploit that, I cannot take the responsibility for such as outragious behavior!

I find these words invigorating:

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
----John F. Kennedy

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 2 2008, 05:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I just looked at the list of topics here in the 3ABN section. Am I up against everybody? Lord, have mercy! huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #112

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 06:02 PM) *
Your extended experience could have read more into my remarks than what I called for. So let's use the media to explore it!

Johann you have made my point. We each bring our own experience and knowledge to this forum as we read. This is both a blessing and curse in my opinion based on 13 years of internet experience. Is it your responsibility to say what you meant so I would not read more into it or mine to ask questions to clarify if I understood you correctly? scratchchin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 11:14 PM) *
Johann you have made my point. We each bring our own experience and knowledge to this forum as we read. This is both a blessing and curse in my opinion based on 13 years of internet experience. Is it your responsibility to say what you meant so I would not read more into it or mine to ask questions to clarify if I understood you correctly? scratchchin.gif

Wasn't it in English class we learned that the words are mine and they mean what I want them to mean, not you. No, this is not a verbal rendition. Was it from Humpty Dumpty - or someting like that? I attende College back in 1952 or thereabout. That was a long time ago. We did have to learn a few things back then. Did you also have to do that when you attended college?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 05:42 PM
Post #114

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 11:37 PM) *
Wasn't it in English class we learned that the words are mine and they mean what I want them to mean, not you. No, this is not a verbal rendition. Was it from Humpty Dumpty - or someting like that? I attende College back in 1952 or thereabout. That was a long time ago. We did have to learn a few things back then. Did you also have to do that when you attended college?

I assumed you had gone to college. Was that wrong of me?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 2 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 02:13 PM) *
Thank you Bob. I was optimistic that Artiste was not speaking on your behalf since the question was specific and directed to you. I suspect that the decision did consist of a check mark but I would be quite surprised if the court failed to attach a memornadum explaing the decision as well. You may want to verify the existance of whether that is the case before only posting the actual decision.

No memorandum, no explanation, just a one-page form with a check mark in one of many blanks.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #116

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 06:13 PM) *
I just looked at the list of topics here in the 3ABN section. Am I up against everybody? Lord, have mercy! huh.gif

I believe as a respected member of the infamous Heathen Family Tree you are given certain inalienable rights that are not provided to others at BSDA. ohwell.gif Consult your certificate of membership please.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #117

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 2 2008, 06:56 PM) *
No memorandum, no explanation, just a one-page form with a check mark in one of many blanks.

Thank you for following through and posting what you found.

nw

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 04:21 PM) *
We each have a life apart from BSDA

Some statistics regarding participation of some at BSDA might prove this statement false as written. blink.gif

nw

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #119

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 06:42 PM) *
I assumed you had gone to college. Was that wrong of me?

What you assume or do not assume about me privately does not concern me nor does whether it is wrong or right of you to do so. My right to ignore or have an admin remove anything refering to me publicly is another matter all together.

nw

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 2 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #120

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

For those with access to PACER, you may find interesting 3ABN's/Danny's opposition to my motion to compel, and my opposition to their motion for a protective order. The former was posted I think on Friday and the latter today.

The affidavit and exhibits for the latter examines a number of important issues that I believe are critical to 3ABN's/Danny's case.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church