Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18455&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:41 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Seeks Protective Order, ... Again
Pickle
post Jan 1 2008, 10:25 AM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Dec 31 2007, 11:23 PM) *
What I don't understand is your second paragraph. Is it a metaphor for the current bankruptcy situation or has someone been tricked into turning over the title to their home without fair compensation?

Who is being tricked? And out of what?

I was just trying to come up with an illustration that might make sense, an illustration that would demonstrate that all things legal are not necessarily ethical by Christian standards. That's all.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 1 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #92

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 1 2008, 04:03 AM) *
You have sown lies, false allegations, unsubstantiated rumors and tried to turn speculation into fact. Moral of the story? You reap what you sow.

I would be most appreciative if you could list the lies I've told. Please make your list as long as possible.

You claim I've sown lies and am now reaping lies. Who are telling the lies that I'm now reaping? You? Danny? 3ABN? Who exactly are you claiming is telling the lies I'm reaping?

Be careful how you answer. One of those folks might sue you for calling them a liar!

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #93

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 23 2007, 09:41 PM) *
The motion to dismiss was denied. The issue of the sale of the domain names was continued till Jan. 31. That is my understanding.

Bob~

It has been more than a week since your post regarding the denial of GAJ's request for dismissal of his bankruptcy petition. Since you posted GAJ's request for the dismissal, I think transparency requires your also post a copy of the court's denial.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Jan 2 2008, 11:14 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jan 2 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #94

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 07:20 AM) *
Bob~

It has been more than a week since your post regarding the denial of GAJ's request for dismissal of his bankruptcy petition. Since you posted GAJ's request for the dismissal, I think transparency requires you also post a copy of the court's denial.

nw

It was my understanding that on this board, people were free to post or not post information as they felt moved to do so within the proper guidelines; also that anyone who wanted more information was invited to research it themselves.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jan 2 2008, 12:14 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 2 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #95

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jan 2 2008, 12:13 PM) *
It was my understanding that on this board, people were free to post or not post information as they felt moved to do so within the proper guidelines; also that anyone who wanted more information was invited to research it themselves.

there is some context here... and you have missed it.... see post #20 and #21 to get the gist.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #96

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jan 2 2008, 06:13 PM) *

It wouldn't surpice me if life has given you some valuable experiences, Artiste!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 2 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #97

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 09:20 AM) *
Bob~

It has been more than a week since your post regarding the denial of GAJ's request for dismissal of his bankruptcy petition. Since you posted GAJ's request for the dismissal, I think transparency requires your also post a copy of the court's denial.

nw

All it consists of is a checkmark on a line. Nothing really to it, from what I recall. But we'll see what we can do.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #98

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 2 2008, 01:57 PM) *
All it consists of is a checkmark on a line. Nothing really to it, from what I recall. But we'll see what we can do.

Thank you Bob. I was optimistic that Artiste was not speaking on your behalf since the question was specific and directed to you. I suspect that the decision did consist of a check mark but I would be quite surprised if the court failed to attach a memornadum explaing the decision as well. You may want to verify the existance of whether that is the case before only posting the actual decision.

Artiste, I presume you can see the difference between the situation we are discussing and someone who comes to the board and asks questions that are answered elsewhere, often multiple times, on one of the threads. Certainly we are each free to post information as we feel moved to do so but that does not mean our failure to provide the "whole truth" of a matter will not be scrutinized and speculated about and questions asked when only information favorable to our position is posted.

Johann, is Artiste prepared to discuss publicly those valuable experiences you allude to in your post?

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Jan 2 2008, 02:14 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jan 2 2008, 02:22 PM
Post #99

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 12:13 PM) *
Johann, is Artiste prepared to discuss publicly those valuable experiences you allude to in your post?

nw

Are you phishing, Noahswife? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 08:13 PM) *

nw

I don't have the slightest idea. You will have to ask her yourself. I only based my remarks on her past contributions on BSDA. We might be looking at those with different eyes?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 02:30 PM
Post #101

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 08:26 PM) *
I don't have the slightest idea. You will have to ask her yourself. I only based my remarks on her past contributions on BSDA. We might be looking at those with different eyes?

I should add that my remarks are not always limited to something in a recent post, but also what could have been posted in the distant past - just like you seem to do too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 2 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #102

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 02:30 PM) *
I should add that my remarks are not always limited to something in a recent post, but also what could have been posted in the distant past - just like you seem to do too.

...most excellent catch Johann!

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 2 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #103

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jan 2 2008, 03:22 PM) *
Are you phishing, Noahswife? smile.gif

It's not really necessary. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2008, 02:46 PM
Post #104

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 2 2008, 08:36 PM) *
...most excellent catch Johann!

-bear

When dealing with Super Brain NW it seems essential to stand on the tip of one's toes. Who volunteers giving us a status of her achievements? Fairly easy provided you are the right person.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jan 2 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #105

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 2 2008, 12:13 PM) *

nw

Actually I do discuss those valuable experiences publicly, but perhaps my public is not your public, Noahswife, or even perhaps not that of BSDA...

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jan 2 2008, 03:15 PM

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church