Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18455&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:33 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Seeks Protective Order, ... Again
justice4jesus
post Jan 12 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #211

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 12 2008, 09:13 PM) *
There are some things Danny can keep private. But his apologist has asked for proof. Danny shouldn't let his apologist down, should he?

He shouldn't, but will he?

Danny, if you are reading this, please seriously consider it. Stop running from the truth and run into the arms of Jesus.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 13 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #212

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 12 2008, 09:35 AM) *
Remember awhile back Johann (I believe it was, could have been Pickle) said Danny had a hidden bank account of 190,000.00 while married to Linda? I ask for proof and never got it. Lo and behold while Danny and his attorney's met with Linda and her attorney's (this week) she brought up that he had a hidden account with 190,000.00 in it. Wow, what a coincidence. Naturally when ask for proof, her lawyer dug around in his papers and said he had failed to bring it with him!!! Here she is, battling over property worth less than 20,000.00 while maintaining that Danny had 190,000.00 hidden from her and they forgot to bring the proof?????
As Linda herself would say...that dog don't hunt.

Appletree, you better think again. I have never known of any of your bank accounts, nor have I written about them. Just another of your faulty memories. I'll get back to quite a few others where you keep blundering. As I have said again and again, Danny Shelton is Danny Shelton's worst enemy. Better watch out, but there is still hope for you. God loves sinners, also you. And He is calling you to repentance.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jan 13 2008, 02:56 AM
Post #213

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Edited for inappropriateness. lol.gif Thought better of it.

Bob, throwing on the lights does make some things run for cover. Seen it myself.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Jan 13 2008, 02:57 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 13 2008, 03:38 AM
Post #214

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 12 2008, 10:13 PM) *
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 12 2008, 09:16 PM) *

QUOTE(appletree)

Remember awhile back Johann (I believe it was, could have been Pickle) said Danny had a hidden bank account of 190,000.00 while married to Linda? I ask for proof and never got it.

I don't think the proof is a matter of public record, but I don't know for sure.

To play it safe, why don't you get a signed release from Danny giving permission for the proof to be posted. Post his signed release, and I'll see if I can arrange for the proof to be posted.

[J4J: (Chuckle-chuckle) Don't hold your breath waiting for that one, Bob!]

Why do you say that? Didn't you read those verses I posted from John 3:19-21?

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

Down south if you go to your kitchen at night and turn on the switch, you know what runs for cover?

[attachment=1022:800px_Co...hcloseup.jpg]

We are all naturally like cockroaches, trying to hide our dirty deeds. But when Christ comes into the heart, just like David the Lord's anointed, we no longer try to hide. We come to the light so that our deeds can be made manifest.

There are some things Danny can keep private. But his apologist has asked for proof. Danny shouldn't let his apologist down, should he?

Of course, he could tell AppleTree a thing or two, and tell him it's none of his business whether or not he had nearly $200,000 in a bank account that Linda didn't have access to just prior to their divorce.

Mr Pickle, Up till now you have NEVER needed permission to post anything (no matter how personal or private) which you wanted to post, as you have been acting like the end justifies the means throughout this whole sorry business.

It's my belief if you actually had proof Danny had hidden 190,000 dollars from Linda, you would have posted it long since, and certainly wouldn't be acting unsure or coy about it now.

Not to mention, of course it's not public record, or even private record, or even factual... OR Linda would be suing him for more then what amounts to maybe 20,000... but she's not...

Trying to pretend you need permission to prove what you say before doing so now, just indicates to me you are making excuses for why you are unable to do so, while again attempting to blame another.

In any case, the whole cockroach thing is not working for me.

I'm calling your bluff.

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 13 2008, 04:20 AM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 13 2008, 08:06 AM
Post #215

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

As it states in a filing on PACER, I have in my possession a number of things that I haven't posted. I don't post everything, even if it is incriminating. And that's no bluff.

Actually, I called AppleTree's bluff. He wanted the proof posted. He is an apologist for Danny. Will Danny give AppleTree a signed release so that the proof can be posted?

Now if Danny wants to give him a signed, sworn, notarized statement saying that no such proof exists, I would be happy to look at that too.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 13 2008, 08:23 AM
Post #216

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 13 2008, 09:06 AM) *
As it states in a filing on PACER, I have in my possession a number of things that I haven't posted. I don't post everything, even if it is incriminating. And that's no bluff.

Actually, I called AppleTree's bluff. He wanted the proof posted. He is an apologist for Danny. Will Danny give AppleTree a signed release so that the proof can be posted?

Now if Danny wants to give him a signed, sworn, notarized statement saying that no such proof exists, I would be happy to look at that too.

Asking you to try to prove your claims, is not a bluff.

You constantly say you document what you say, so just do it already.

The games are tiresome, and aren't helping your credibility...

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 13 2008, 09:41 AM
Post #217

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I didn't say your asking me anything was a bluff. I was speaking of AppleTree's request to Johann.

Get a signed release from Danny, and I'll see what I can arrange.

No game at all.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 13 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #218

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Even Linda Shelton on her own website has been asking for proof that their divorce was based on biblical grounds?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church