Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18455&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:55 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Seeks Protective Order, ... Again
leakins
post Jan 11 2008, 11:40 PM
Post #196

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 41

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 6 2008, 06:10 PM) *
Actually, before that I used their correspondence in my motion to compel, and before that Gailon used their correspondence in his adversarial proceedings.

Please pardon my posting late in the game. However, it appears that there are two cases pending - one in the U.S. District Courts, and one in the Court of Public Opinion. Why bother with the second court? Sure, it provides a forum for ventilation, but it can also hurt your case. Finally, why all the drama over titles and names, i.e., "Bob" vs. "Robert", etc? I'm feeling the hate.

--------------------
Lewis A. Eakins
Huntsville, AL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 11 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #197

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Happy Sabbath Lewis! Glad to see you!

Bob, I am sure. will answer for himself, but as I have observed. Those who refused to call him as he preferred called him what they wanted, as a show of disrespect. Sure, it was his given name, but still was not his requested preference. So, they are just determined not to respect his wishes or him, at all. LOADS of HATE here on both sides!
yes.gif

QUOTE(leakins @ Jan 11 2008, 09:40 PM) *
Please pardon my posting late in the game. However, it appears that there are two cases pending - one in the U.S. District Courts, and one in the Court of Public Opinion. Why bother with the second court? Sure, it provides a forum for ventilation, but it can also hurt your case. Finally, why all the drama over titles and names, i.e., "Bob" vs. "Robert", etc? I'm feeling the hate.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jan 12 2008, 02:38 AM
Post #198

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 11 2008, 08:32 PM) *
And a pretty accurate translation, he did not accuse her of adultery nor call her an adulteress in that letter. That isn't why she was fired. {the board didn't need to consider all that till the subject of Danny getting remarried came up)

ohmy.gif blink.gif

... if she wasn't fired for adultery, what was she fired for?

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Jan 12 2008, 02:40 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 12 2008, 03:35 AM
Post #199

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 11 2008, 08:31 PM) *
sigh.....
in a letter Walt Thompson wrote, he made clear that he was very careful to not say Linda committed adultery.(my translation on what he said) If you want to know where to look, check out the pinned posts.
I also say you lack in credibility. Please come up with facts not spin.

I think you should look back at my posts over the previous months to verify how many facts I have stated. I have "straightened out" many false rumors, I have told you many factual things about the lawsuit and have also demanded proof for several of the accusations made here and have yet, to see that proof. The facts that I have shared here have only been countered with opinion or ridicule....nothing has been shown to prove what I have said is false. That's because it isn't. I am here independant of anything or anybody other than the welfare of the ministry of 3abn. I have nothing to gain by lying and everything to lose (my soul). On the other hand many of you are close friends with Linda and are here in her behalf. Look at Johann's relationship with her (adopted daughter.)

Which brings me to an example of how closely Johann and others work with Linda against 3abn. Remember awhile back Johann (I believe it was, could have been Pickle) said Danny had a hidden bank account of 190,000.00 while married to Linda? I ask for proof and never got it. Lo and behold while Danny and his attorney's met with Linda and her attorney's (this week) she brought up that he had a hidden account with 190,000.00 in it. Wow, what a coincidence. Naturally when ask for proof, her lawyer dug around in his papers and said he had failed to bring it with him!!! Here she is, battling over property worth less than 20,000.00 while maintaining that Danny had 190,000.00 hidden from her and they forgot to bring the proof?????
As Linda herself would say...that dog don't hunt.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 12 2008, 03:40 AM
Post #200

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(leakins @ Jan 11 2008, 11:40 PM) *

You have shown some wise insight leakins. Welcome. If the Pickle/Joy team wouldn't have brought their accusations against 3abn to the court of public opinion, they wouldn't be in the US District Courts right now. As far as hurting their case, that is absolutely correct. When you are being sued for false accusations and slander it isn't very smart to continue those accusations and slanderous remarks while the suit is in action.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 12 2008, 06:42 AM
Post #201

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(leakins @ Jan 11 2008, 11:40 PM) *
Please pardon my posting late in the game. However, it appears that there are two cases pending - one in the U.S. District Courts, and one in the Court of Public Opinion. Why bother with the second court? Sure, it provides a forum for ventilation, but it can also hurt your case.

Leakins,

The case in U.S. District Court is intended to stop me from posting. If I stop posting, it's as if they won their case when they haven't.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 12 2008, 06:54 AM
Post #202

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

AppleTree,

I would appreciate it if you point out what false accusations I have made. I've asked that before and have gotten no reply. If you guys can't come up with any examples, we have to conclude that you are making false accusations about me making false accusations.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 12 2008, 07:03 AM
Post #203

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 12 2008, 04:40 AM) *
You have shown some wise insight leakins. Welcome. If the Pickle/Joy team wouldn't have brought their accusations against 3abn to the court of public opinion, they wouldn't be in the US District Courts right now. As far as hurting their case, that is absolutely correct. When you are being sued for false accusations and slander it isn't very smart to continue those accusations and slanderous remarks while the suit is in action.

See Apple you, and the spin factory at the house of CinDonIanAl, insist on this lie but not to worry. Those of us who were here when Danny came with the original lie know better.

Let us review it, once again. Danny Shelton came to BlackSDA on his own, he came without invitation or request. He initiated inquiries about what was going on at 3abn when he came here claiming to love his wife, claiming to want to save his marriage and then, not long after making said claims, he turned up divorced and married another woman altogether.

And of course you'll keep on telling that lie but there are those of us who will keep on setting you straight. Don't care how you spin it the buck starts and stops at the feet of Danny.

Oh, and we have not even touched on the veiled threats against the owner of BlackSDA to shut down ANY discussion regarding the topics in the 3abn forums.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 12 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #204

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Don't know Linda. Don't know Danny. Do know God. Just interested in documented facts.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jan 12 2008, 12:22 PM

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Jan 12 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #205

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

Appletree - "Because I said so!" only works with small children and then, in my experience , not that well. no.gif

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 12 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #206

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

It is a shame that Linda still seems to be such a "babe in the woods" and so trusting. This same one who is so trusting that she can't even protect her own interests is supposed to be behind anything bad that happens to 3ABN or behind anyone questioning the actions of those at 3ABN?

In truth some may be connected with Linda. I strongly doubt however that she is telling them what to do but I think it is the reverse. Possibly some very bad advice at times.

But for me this is all about sin and lawbreaking by some at 3ABN that they have tried hard to cover up and have failed to do. I sympathize with what Linda has gone through but if any of the lawbreaking involved her, she will probably have to pay the legal consequences even though she has repented and been completely forgiven.

And as for whether I would be willing to take communion with any on the "other side" the answer is of course. But me forgiving someone for what they have done to me personally doesn't get them off the hook with God if they haven't repented nor with the IRS.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 12 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #207

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 12 2008, 03:35 AM) *
Remember awhile back Johann (I believe it was, could have been Pickle) said Danny had a hidden bank account of 190,000.00 while married to Linda? I ask for proof and never got it.

I don't think the proof is a matter of public record, but I don't know for sure.

To play it safe, why don't you get a signed release from Danny giving permission for the proof to be posted. Post his signed release, and I'll see if I can arrange for the proof to be posted.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 12 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #208

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

While you're asking why not ask them the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 12 2008, 07:54 AM) *
AppleTree,

I would appreciate it if you point out what false accusations I have made. I've asked that before and have gotten no reply. If you guys can't come up with any examples, we have to conclude that you are making false accusations about me making false accusations.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Jan 12 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 12 2008, 08:16 PM) *
I don't think the proof is a matter of public record, but I don't know for sure.

To play it safe, why don't you get a signed release from Danny giving permission for the proof to be posted. Post his signed release, and I'll see if I can arrange for the proof to be posted.

(Chuckle-chuckle)

Don't hold your breath waiting for that one, Bob!

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 12 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #210

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Jan 12 2008, 08:48 PM) *
(Chuckle-chuckle)

Don't hold your breath waiting for that one, Bob!

smile.gif

Why do you say that? Didn't you read those verses I posted from John 3:19-21?

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

Down south if you go to your kitchen at night and turn on the switch, you know what runs for cover?

Attached Image

We are all naturally like cockroaches, trying to hide our dirty deeds. But when Christ comes into the heart, just like David the Lord's anointed, we no longer try to hide. We come to the light so that our deeds can be made manifest.

There are some things Danny can keep private. But his apologist has asked for proof. Danny shouldn't let his apologist down, should he?

Of course, he could tell AppleTree a thing or two, and tell him it's none of his business whether or not he had nearly $200,000 in a bank account that Linda didn't have access to just prior to their divorce.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 12 2008, 09:17 PM

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church