Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18900&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:35:18 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Adds New Board Member, Union President?
Pickle
post Feb 1 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

oops.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 1 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 1 2008, 04:43 PM) *
oops.gif

Don't worry Bob it is not catching.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 1 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 1 2008, 07:08 PM) *
You might be "interested" in having the information, but Bob Pickle might not be "interested" in giving it out -- if he knows who the actual owner/renter of the domain name currently is.

If he knows, why should he tell you?

Now, if DS/3ABN should offer to pay $5,000.00 for each version of the original domain, perhaps the owners would come out of the woodwork and line up to be paid. dunno.gif

As I've followed these threads for some time, it never ceases to amaze me how people can DEMAND answers to their questions. This is not a court of law, although one could be forgiven for mistaking it for such, at times.

Have you ever considered this information is just none of your business dannyclones? If Bob has this information I, like Inga, ask why should he tell you?
uhm.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 1 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #79

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ Feb 1 2008, 03:20 PM) *
Wow, Bob! You have been spending too much time with legal stuff--you are beginning to talk like them... biggrin.gif
Shepherdswife

oh? it reminds me of the lawyer played by Joe Pesci in "My Cousin Vinny...."

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #80

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ Feb 1 2008, 09:20 PM) *
Wow, Bob! You have been spending too much time with legal stuff--you are beginning to talk like them... biggrin.gif

Shepherdswife

Was this a compliment?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church