Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19535&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:49:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Domain Names And "3abn", Use of 3ABN Copyright in Domain Names
Dona
post Feb 4 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Feb 4 2008, 02:57 PM) *
I for one am proud that this nation has always been willing to do more than just talk…

-bear

spoton.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 4 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 4 2008, 01:28 PM) *
Take a look at how more difficult it is to sell houses and property lately. Suddenly your home is worthless.

The value of domain names is even less stable. A name may become virtually worthless within hours.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 4 2008, 03:55 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 4 2008, 09:15 PM) *
The value of domain names is even less stable. A name may become virtually worthless within hours.

And it could have much less value in other parts of the world in spite of international copyright agreements.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Feb 4 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #64

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

In regards to the economy, and American control in other parts of the world...American "helpfulness" may not be all that it is cracked up to be. It may very well be self-interested in nature. For those interested, this video is a real eye-opener:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Feb 4 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Feb 4 2008, 09:18 PM) *
In regards to the economy, and American control in other parts of the world...American "helpfulness" may not be all that it is cracked up to be. It may very well be self-interested in nature. For those interested, this video is a real eye-opener:

clap.gif Excellent news! Please send the unwanted aid back. We really could use it.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 5 2008, 06:16 AM
Post #66

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Feb 4 2008, 08:18 PM) *

As a U.S. Army officer I took some of the same training that other officers took. Some I took in residence, and some I took by correspondence. One of the courses that I took was the Command and General Staff School. This is a major course that in residence lasts for 10 months. I took it by correspondence with some credit for a three month course that I took in residence.

One of the sections of this course was a section on the aid that the U.S. gives to other nations. It was an eye-opener for me to learn that our aid program is clearly one of self-interest and that it is distributed largely to reward nations who support our goals and/or to influence nations to support us.

NOTE: Yes, if you want to ask: I have been trained in the art and science of combat, the policies of the International Community (Geneva Conventions), U.S. policy and the deployment and use of chemical, biological and necular weapons. No, my training does not make me an expert. But, I have a basic understanding.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Feb 5 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 5 2008, 07:16 AM) *
As a U.S. Army officer I took some of the same training that other officers took. Some I took in residence, and some I took by correspondence. One of the courses that I took was the Command and General Staff School. This is a major course that in residence lasts for 10 months. I took it by correspondence with some credit for a three month course that I took in residence.

One of the sections of this course was a section on the aid that the U.S. gives to other nations. It was an eye-opener for me to learn that our aid program is clearly one of self-interest and that it is distributed largely to reward nations who support our goals and/or to influence nations to support us.

NOTE: Yes, if you want to ask: I have been trained in the art and science of combat, the policies of the International Community (Geneva Conventions), U.S. policy and the deployment and use of chemical, biological and necular weapons. No, my training does not make me an expert. But, I have a basic understanding.

The book that is mentioned towards the end of the video, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins is well worth reading. The video and the book mentioned gives a lot of insight into the true forces behind the foreign policy of our government. Today on NPR There was discussion about the upcoming presidential election in Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe has been essentially ruined under the rule of 83 year old president Mugabe, who apparently rules as a dictator and did not make any deals to borrow from the world bank or IMF which has been the pattern of enslavement of the undeveloped countries by those globalist entities. A person who is the former finance minister fired by Mugabe has just announced his candidacy for President. The former finance minister is an economist with ties to the World Bank. He may have a chance if Mugabe allows him to live. Zimbabwe is said to have 80% unemployment and 1,500% rate of inflation. Borrowing from the IMF or the World Bank is something like making a deal with the devil, but almost any change would be an improvement. I'm sure there are many more issues, but the scenario seems to confirm the information in the video and in Perkin's book.

This post has been edited by Skyhook: Feb 5 2008, 08:49 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church