Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19668&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:49:39 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Stan Jennsen's Insider Information
sister
post Jan 26 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #1

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

#153607 - Yesterday at 07:19 AM Re: Nominations for the team of 5 [Re: CyberGuy]
Stan Jensen Stan Jensen
Carpe Diem!!!

Loc: 49.05° Lat- 122.3° Long Originally Posted By: CyberGuy
All right but what about Church leaders then. I remember that Stan banned all discussion on Danny Sheltons divorce of his wife as a personal attack against Danny Shelton. Many of us thought we were just attacking the act of divorcing his wife and marrying someone else. Attacking an action.

That was banned as they become became a liability to me, and I was not going to carry that burden. The owners of two other forums are going to be served soon, and we are not going to be.

The above was copied directly from the screen as it was posted at Club Adventist. Later it was edited. Why does Stan have this information? What two forums are being served by Danny Shelton and his retinue of attornies?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 27 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #2

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 26 2008, 11:46 PM) *
That was banned as they become became a liability to me, and I was not going to carry that burden. The owners of two other forums are going to be served soon, and we are not going to be.

The above was copied directly from the screen as it was posted at Club Adventist. Later it was edited. Why does Stan have this information? What two forums are being served by Danny Shelton and his retinue of attornies?

I don't think the management of 3abn are that stupid to want anymore drama. I don't put much confidence in what Stan thinks. I have heard and been warned for several years that Danny is preparing to slap me with a lawsuit. Not concerned, nor interested in speculating about it.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 27 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 27 2008, 01:03 AM) *
I don't think the management of 3abn are that stupid to want anymore drama. I don't put much confidence in what Stan thinks. I have heard and been warned for several years that Danny is preparing to slap me with a lawsuit. Not concerned, nor interested in speculating about it.

Didn't mean to offend, only reporting the news, Boss.

By the way, the management of 3ABN actually is that stupid. Danny is suing Joy and Pickle. That was really stupid.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 27 2008, 12:29 AM
Post #4

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 27 2008, 12:15 AM) *
Didn't mean to offend, only reporting the news, Boss.

By the way, the management of 3ABN actually is that stupid. Danny is suing Joy and Pickle. That was really stupid.

No offend taken Sister smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 27 2008, 06:45 AM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 27 2008, 12:03 AM) *
I have heard and been warned for several years that Danny is preparing to slap me with a lawsuit. Not concerned, nor interested in speculating about it.

Wish everyone had your courage, Boss. But guess one day all God's people will.

"In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them." (Zec. 12:8)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 27 2008, 06:54 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

It seems that it is just another scare tactic, which obviously worked with Club Adventist, as it scared Stan to the point where he closed it down.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 27 2008, 06:56 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Also, as I posted in another forum, can't remember whether it was at Maritime SDA OnLine, Advent Talk, or both, that I haven't received even as much as a cease and desist letter regarding the 3ABN discussions at Maritime SDA OnLine.

With the entering of Advent Talk into the 3ABN discussion, I am wondering if the inside news will be changed from two forums to three forums?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 27 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 27 2008, 06:56 AM) *
Also, as I posted in another forum, can't remember whether it was at Maritime SDA OnLine, Advent Talk, or both, that I haven't received even as much as a cease and desist letter regarding the 3ABN discussions at Maritime SDA OnLine.

With the entering of Advent Talk into the 3ABN discussion, I am wondering if the inside news will be changed from two forums to three forums?

I suppose you could get in touch with Stan and update him to be sure you're included.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
ALMigraine
post Jan 27 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #9

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,644

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 26 2008, 11:46 PM) *

The above was copied directly from the screen as it was posted at Club Adventist. Later it was edited. Why does Stan have this information?

Has anyone considered that Stan is feeling lonely and needs the attention?

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 27 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 27 2008, 08:27 AM) *
I suppose you could get in touch with Stan and update him to be sure you're included.

-bear

roflmao.gif

Since the coming out thread got buried, I thought I'd insert the following into the discussion as a valuable and helpful tool to aid those so inclined in their continuing endeavors to identify the key players and posters here.

but please keep in mind Calvins admonition that the new rules/or lack thereof do not give us lisence for name-calling... wink.gif

Flame Warrior Roster

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 27 2008, 12:11 PM

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Jan 27 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

Ian, thank you for the Flame Warrior Link, just a quick browse has provided a lot of chuckles - and a little apprehension in case I recognise myself there biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 27 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(ALMigraine @ Jan 28 2008, 02:38 AM) *
Has anyone considered that Stan is feeling lonely and needs the attention?

Good point ALMigraine. Remember how children will do anything to get attention; even if that means being very naughty! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Jan 27 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

I am not sure that is fair to the Stan I know.....various (off board) emails over a number of years and a shared lunch together with my husband recently is not a huge acquaintance but that is not the person I have met. No doubt others here know him better than I.

edited for typos

+Quote Post
JustTheFaxMan
post Jan 27 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #14

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,662

QUOTE(Brenda @ Jan 28 2008, 01:13 AM) *
I am not sure that is fair to the Stan I know.....various (off board) emails over a number of years and a shared lunch together with my husband recently is not a huge acquaintance but that is not the person I have met. No doubt others here know him better than I.
edited for typos

So what would be the point of posting it on his forum rather than picking up a phone or emailing the other forum owners to advise them privately other than to prove they were first with the scoop (thereby suggesting they have cool sources of info the rest dont have)?

This post has been edited by JustTheFaxMan: Jan 27 2008, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Jan 27 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

QUOTE(JustTheFaxMan @ Jan 28 2008, 11:21 AM) *
So what would be the point of posting it on his forum rather than picking up a phone or emailing the other forum owners to advise them privately other than to prove they were first with the scoop (thereby suggesting they have cool sources of info the rest dont have)?

My comments were directed at the spoilt child allusions, my apologies for not quoting Ozzie's words in my post. It seemed to me that Stan was just explaining to Cyberguy how the previous closure of the 3ABN forums on CA had spared him, Stan, further trouble, not that he was trying to make a major announcement. BTJM.

And if Member No 1 here gets served I am sure he will get much support from his tribe on BSDA. thumbup1.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:49 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church