Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19668&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:52:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Stan Jennsen's Insider Information
Fran
post Jan 31 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Stan @ Jan 29 2008, 03:55 PM) *
QUOTE(Whitey @ Jan 28 2008, 03:27 AM) *

This other individual reportedly asked administration why this 'trashing' of a member was allowed. The response reported: "Because it brings more people to C/A, i.e. it is good for business." So first off, I would like to ask Stan, 'Is that true?

Joan

Where do you get these 'reportly' and 'reported' from?

I have never responded like that.

Not that I am trying to hijack this thread...

Stan;

I can't attest to Whitey's experience, however I could post a few PM's from you and two of your moderators that I have copies of.

Remember when you suspended my account because I made a true statement. You believed it was me not telling the truth. I told the truth! Right?

You even shut down my account for non-payment when I had paid $40.00 for over a year the previous January and had to send you proof. Ever figure who got my fees posted to their account? Remember that?

I copied it all. I said what I was told by one of your staff. Some one (you know who) was passing my PM's around with information about my family. It was not a lie. I also had a paid account!

Moderators do roast members from time to time at C/A. I have been there. That is why I do not consider Club Adventist my home anymore. I only visit now and then and my dues are paid. Every time I go, it is the same thing. Last time it was Bravus instead of Gregory that had started a topic about a member. Yeah, Bravus put the members name right there in the Topic Subject Line. Remember my comments about it. A few days later I went back to find the whole topic was missing.

However, I realized you were the one being misled. I like you as a person, but the people you put your trust in are not worthy of your trust.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 31 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #32

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,727

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 31 2008, 12:17 AM) *
Joan

Where do you get these 'reportly' and 'reported' from?

I have never responded like that.

Not that I am trying to hijack this thread...
Stan;

I can't attest to Whitey's experience, however I could post a few PM's from you and two of your moderators that I have copies of.

Remember when you suspended my account because I made a true statement. You believed it was me not telling the truth. I told the truth! Right?

You even shut down my account for non-payment when I had paid $40.00 for over a year the previous January and had to send you proof. Ever figure who got my fees posted to their account? Remember that?

I copied it all. I said what I was told by one of your staff. Some one (you know who) was passing my PM's around with information about my family. It was not a lie. I also had a paid account!

Moderators do roast members from time to time at C/A. I have been there. That is why I do not consider Club Adventist my home anymore. I only visit now and then and my dues are paid. Every time I go, it is the same thing. Last time it was Bravus instead of Gregory that had started a topic about a member. Yeah, Bravus put the members name right there in the Topic Subject Line. Remember my comments about it. A few days later I went back to find the whole topic was missing.

However, I realized you were the one being misled. I like you as a person, but the people you put your trust in are not worthy of your trust.

Fran:

Stan Jensen and J.R. Layman were both members of the "SDA On-line Ciberchurch" on CompuServe back around 1994, and we got rather acquainted. J.R. comes close to my personal opinions about Stan Jensen, as expressed in this rather detailed summary of Jensen's "personal attributes:"

J. R. Layman (Daneanderthal)
Username: Daneanderthal

http://www.atomorrow.com/discus/messages/6...html?1138550663

Well, the village IDIOT shows his true colors once again.

Stan Jensen
Adventist Forum Founder

Reged: Dec 31 1969
Loc: Los Angeles "No Minutemen" Signs
#203719 - Sun Jan 22 2006 08:44 AM

In Northern Washington, at the Border, there are a number of people who have posted signs "No Minuteman allowed on property" or something similar.

Who wouldn't want to have some drunken gun-toting, NRA supporters, vigilantes, around there kids "protecting" their nation?

Be it that ole Stan accuses others of being "Cyber Bullies" he should exam himself for such activities.

"The Minutemen," practice a very solid screening process, before anyone is allowed to represent them as "Minutemen" in their activities. And have very specific rules of behavior. Simply read their Standard Operating Proceedure Manual (SOP) for an idea of how serious they are about doing things "right."
"Standard Operating Procedure for Minuteman Project
Minutemen are courteous to everyone with whom they come into contact, and never discriminate against anyone for any reason.
Minutemen do not respond to any taunts or harassment from outside agitators, and must never be present for duty or serve in any capacity if intoxicated.
Minutemen Observe, Report and Direct Border Patrol or other appropriate emergency or law enforcement agencies to suspected Illegal Aliens or Illegal Activities.
Minutemen do not verbally contact, physically gesture to or have any form of communications with suspected Illegal Aliens.
Minutemen follow the Standard Operating Procedures to the letter and spirit.
Minutemen follow all federal, state and local laws, understanding that we are being held to a higher standard by all.
Minutemen understand that, while our actions cannot stop illegal activities along the boarder, we can change world perception and national thought concerning Homeland and Border Security.
Minutemen monitor their behavior, the behavior of the people around them and the group as a whole to ensure compliance with the SOP and any instruction given by Minuteman Corps Leadership.
Minutemen leave no garbage behind and follow strict pack-in / pack-out procedures.
Minutemen respect the property rights of everyone, start no fires, never drive off road, and follow the directions of all law enforcement personnel. (Minuteman SOP)

Minuteman Corps is a peaceful, non-confrontational organization that has no interest in being labeled otherwise. If you encounter any “Ninja Turtles”, “Rambos” or other assorted free-lance weekend-warriors, please report them to your shift supervisor immediately. They will conform to the SOP or will be dismissed from the operation.

Applicable State/Federal Laws and Regulations
The Sponsoring Chapter will have a handout concerning local, state and federal laws that apply to the operations within the area. This will include but not be limited to firearms laws, camping laws, land use laws, required permits and local ordinances. (MINUTEMAN Training Manual)

SEVERAL POINTS:

1. A simple Google Search for "No Minuteman allowed," comes up with NO MATCHES! Therefore Stan Jensen is a LIAR! (sort sad that a Seventh-day Adventist church departmental director can be demonstrated to be a confirmed LIAR so easily!)

2.. As demonstrated by both the Minutemen SOP and their training manual. They are exceptionally aware of what sort of impression they make on the public....and strongly tell anyone who would violate the highest expectations of behavior...to simply not even apply! There NEVER has been one incident of “Minutemen” being “Drunk” as Stan Jenson suggest. Furthermore, it is in most jurisdictions completely against the law to by inebriated and in possession of a firearm.. It is clear that any “Minutemen” who were “drunken” as Jenson suggest would be immediately reported to local authorities by both the Minutemen Headquarters and by their fellow “Observers!”

3. There is absolutely no connection between Chris Simcox’s “Minuteman Project” and the National Rifle Association (NRA).

Jensen also demonstrates how bigoted he is toward the United States. Having absolutely NO UNDERSTANDING of what the "Minuteman Project" is about. He goes on-line and pontificates untrue and clearly bigoted statements which have no coalition with either FACT or TRUTH.

FWIW, I believe that the quoted post from Stan Jenson, really indicates exactly what a CYBER BULLY he really is. He LIES, he regurgitates unsubstantiated rumor. And when anyone challenges his BALONEY on Club Adventist. He’ll summarily ban them from posting then has the unmitigated gall to label them as “cyber bullies!” Frankly, I’m not sure if he’s more of a JERK then simply an IDIOT!

As a “Churchman,” (Stan Jensen, beside being the private [FOR PROFIT] owner of “Club Adventist.,” Is also the ADRA and Communications Departmental Director for the British Columbia Conference of Seventh-day Adventist. ) Someone really ought to contact his Conference President, about such a LIAR and CYBER BULLY as being an official representative of the official denomination!

About the only positive thing one can say about LIAR Stan Jensen, is that he takes Ellen White seriously, when it comes to her advice on eating. He only eats two meals a day, as Saint Ellen suggested.....his morning meal last from 8 AM to Noontime. And his evening meal last from 2 PM, till 10 PM......and it SHOWS!

I guess I really shouldn’t be surprised by anything LIAR Jensen says about anything to do with the U.S. Border. Last time he really acted like such a CRYBABY, was when the U.S. Customs ICE) did a very full inspection of his vehicle, when he crossed the border to PIG OUT on LARD laden Mexican food which he loves so well!

Somebody ought to sent Stan Jensen the following:

ACTS 13:10: The Apostle Paul says to a man who hindered the Gospel, "O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?"

J.R. may be a little rough in his statements, but the truth remains: Stan is a JERK in the full sense of the word.

Eduard

This post has been edited by Eduard: Jan 31 2008, 11:10 AM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 31 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #33

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I don't like the tone and direction this thread is going. Got a problem with Stan, address it with him at ClubAdventist. Don't bring it here.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church