Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:44:07 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
Dona
post Feb 26 2008, 11:16 AM
Post #211

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,296

LD and SOM,

It is sad that you feel that it is such an important thing to pick on and insinuate about the editing of some posters. At least when people find and correct their own errors in typing, spelling or maybe wording, they are acknowledging that they can and do make mistakes and correct them. Shows me that they look in the mirror at themselves first. Wish that all might do the same.

Dona

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 26 2008, 11:24 AM
Post #212

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

One possible cure for your sadnes is not to miss the point...the point being: if you want to double the size of your comment, or change the meaning of that post, why not create a new one and explain what you meant to say earlier?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 26 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #213

500 + posts
Group Icon

Or, when you see that a word like "sadnes" has been mispelled, why not just leave it instead of raising doubt to the readers as to possible other changes of mind....esp five hours after the fact. What's the big deal? We already know you're not perfect.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 26 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #214

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

clapping.gif roflmao.gif
You are huemin, I mean humun, arg, no I mean HUMAN, I love it!

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 26 2008, 09:30 AM) *
Or, when you see that a word like "sadnes" has been mispelled, why not just leave it instead of raising doubt to the readers as to possible other changes of mind....esp five hours after the fact. What's the big deal? We already know you're not perfect.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 26 2008, 11:41 AM
Post #215

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(SSOM)
huemin

HOW did you know I was Korean? Good job.

Did I edit this to change the meaning?

This post has been edited by LaurenceD: Feb 26 2008, 11:42 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Feb 26 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #216

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

Also has been suggested before, just red what you wrote before you hit add reply or preview your post! yes.gif (opps! tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 26 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #217

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 26 2008, 09:41 AM) *
HOW did you know I was Korean? Good job.

Did I edit this to change the meaning?

opps, I mean oops, I didn't answer your first question. Therefore editing.
Answer: I is smart.

to your second quesion:
Answer: nope giggle.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 26 2008, 12:00 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Dona
post Feb 26 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #218

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 26 2008, 12:30 PM) *

Probably because some don't have minds that continually dwells upon negativity and darkness lurking around and in everything. The ability to correct ones own mistakes is there so the writer can and should take advantage of it. "What ever thy hand finds to do, do it with all thy might." If what is written raises doubt to the readers as to what the changes might be for, or if there were other changes, then it is the responsibility of the reader, with God's help, to correct his or her own thinking.

Dona

edited for repeating a word

This post has been edited by Dona: Feb 26 2008, 12:18 PM

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 26 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #219

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 26 2008, 12:58 PM) *
opps, I mean oops, I didn't answer your first question. Therefore editing.
Answer: I is smart.
to your second quesion:
Answer: nope giggle.gif

Did either of you two so busy burying the topics of discussion here, happen to notice that while you' ve been so occupied with pushing your agenda and focus on the evils of editing, Gailon just claimed neither he, nor his wife understands why people would think them separated, although he filed that very thing in the "chapter 7 means test" under penalty of Perjury in his Bankruptcy case?

Maybe lies and deceit aren't as big an issue with you two?

See other thread...

edited- cause I wanted to

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 26 2008, 01:54 PM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 26 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #220

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 26 2008, 02:47 PM) *
Probably because some don't have minds that that continually dwells upon negativity and darkness lurking around and in everything. The ability to correct ones own mistakes is there so the writer can and should take advantage of it. "What ever thy hand finds to do, do it with all thy might." If what is written raises doubt to the readers as to what the changes might be for, or if there were other changes, then it is the responsibility of the reader, with God's help, to correct his or her own thinking.

Dona

What a dark view of an enlightened suggestion...and continuing to miss the point.

No wonder you folks can't understand what 3abn was doing wrong in the failed property tax case...even after Judge Rowe spelled it out in no uncertain terms.

Best you take a break and think it over carefully and prayerfully.

--------------------

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 26 2008, 02:28 PM
Post #221

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 26 2008, 11:47 AM) *
Did either of you two so busy burying the topics of discussion here, happen to notice that while you' ve been so occupied with pushing your agenda and focus on the evils of editing, Gailon just claimed neither he, nor his wife understands why people would think them separated, although he filed that very thing in the "chapter 7 means test" under penalty of Perjury in his Bankruptcy case?

Maybe lies and deceit aren't as big an issue with you two?

See other thread...
edited- cause I wanted to

IAN,

I fully agree that gailon needs to one percent truthful, it appears at least on the surface that he was maybe not that at the bank. court.

But how does that wrong well after the fact of Tommy abusing young men and boys and then danny covering for him and placing him in linda lace to large degree make tommy's and danny's action any less wrong.

Also read the judges ruling in the property tax case, it is pretty clear that at the VERY LEAST that 3ABN is guilty of Gross slackness in record keeping.

The cure for 3abn is to come clean stop the pattern of cover up, and move forward and the dropping the lawsuit would go a long ways towards proving that they wanted to move on.

Erik

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 26 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #222

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 26 2008, 08:28 AM) *
I see you're up to your old tricks again...this time editing your post almost five hours later. And not just typos, punctuation, or format.

LaurenceD - You are correct. I could have added another post. But since I was replying to the same post that Pickle had written, and since the other 2 -3 posts that had been added to the thread had nothing to do with Pickle's post, I just edited my post. (That also saved the space that would have been used to repeat Pickle's post again - and his post would need to be repeated, so that the context of my post would be clear).

Anyway, in future, I will edit sooner (< 5 hours) to keep you happy and quiet!

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 26 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #223

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 24 2008, 07:27 PM) *
Appletree's just playing his regular games. He knows exaclty what we're talking about. He knows exactly how easy it would be for even a blind person to direct him to the broadcast in question.

I'll offer him this challenge and let's see if he accepts or somehow tries to flip it around, like always, and duck (chicken) out.

Let him and I get together at my church and show that famous Thurday night LIVE broadcast of DS painting his wife as someone who can't be trusted, as a wife who rejected all invitations, and demands, to stop seeing this other man--as if that woman has somehow been "unfaithful" (as legally defined by law), and then let's invite Linda and her attorney, and whomever else wants to come (Pickle/Joy for example) to present their version of what happened, and finally let the audience decide who is/was guilty of defamation of character.

We know, according to case law--as decided in many US states, that even implying (verbally or in writing) that a wife is unfaithful, when she isn't, is absolute defamation of charater.

Can you put up a link to the section of the program in question, so that those of us who didn't see it can?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 26 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #224

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 26 2008, 09:26 PM) *
LaurenceD - You are correct. I could have added another post. But since I was replying to the same post that Pickle had written, and since the other 2 -3 posts that had been added to the thread had nothing to do with Pickle's post, I just edited my post. (That also saved the space that would have been used to repeat Pickle's post again - and his post would need to be repeated, so that the context of my post would be clear).

Anyway, in future, I will edit sooner (< 5 hours) to keep you happy and quiet!

I don't really care when or if you edit your post, it's all the same to me, but I do think it's important to point out the patterns of your character to other readers, who may otherwise miss it, so they can add that to the mix as they form a correct picture of who and what we have to deal with here.

Before I came to BSDA, I probably posted over seven thousand pages of opinions, on five or six major message boards, with members of the highest quality--experts (doctors, lawyers, ministers, professors, philosophers, editors, and authors) on various subjects ranging from bio-ethics and physics to onotology. Of the thousands of people that posted on those forums, all were very careful and everyone considered it dishonorable to edit posts after the fact. It was considered unethical by all. But, you may be a special case with personal challenges...so, I'll consider that.

Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 26 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #225

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 26 2008, 09:50 PM) *
Can you put up a link to the section of the program in question, so that those of us who didn't see it can?

Yes. But first, you'll have to convince me that you are a serious student.

--------------------

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:44 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church