Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:44:09 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
Shiny Penny
post Feb 26 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #226

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 26 2008, 08:56 PM) *
I don't really care when or if you edit your post, it's all the same to me, but I do think it's important to point out the patterns of your character to other readers, who may otherwise miss it, so they can add that to the mix as they form a correct picture of who and what we have to deal with here.

Before I came to BSDA, I probably posted over seven thousand pages of opinions, on five or six major message boards, with members of the highest quality--experts (doctors, lawyers, ministers, professors, philosophers, editors, and authors) on various subjects ranging from bio-ethics and physics to onotology. Of the thousands of people that posted on those forums, all were very careful and everyone considered it dishonorable to edit posts after the fact. It was considered unethical by all. But, you may be a special case with personal challenges...so, I'll consider that.

Thanks.

I find it rather incongruous that you will suddenly appoint yourself judge of the ethics of editing on this forum. And your language kind of sounds like we are hardly members of quality, much less of "highest quality." If the other forums consider it to be unethical to edit - great.

If there are rules on editing posts on this forum, I am not aware of them. Feel free post the link, if there is one. If there is something unethical on editing, then tell Calvin to remove the "edit" button. It seems to me the button is there to be used when needed or warranted.

But tomorrow I think I'll edit this post just for the heck of it.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 27 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #227

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 21 2008, 02:36 AM) *
Your description of Linda proves that you absolutely do not know her at all. Since you don't, how and why would you describe your opinion of her personality? I have known Linda for years. None of the words that you use in your description are anywhere close to her true character. If you were to use words like, fantasizer, (if she doesn't like the way things are going she fantasizes in her mind they are going the way she wants them to), self absorbed, conniving, an ultimate actress, arrogant......Those are just a few of what comes to mind......

Nice to see someone demonstrating such Christian love. blink.gif

You seem to have some very strong feelings towards Linda ... makes a person think you might have had a very close (as in family?) relationship with Linda some time in the past.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 27 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #228

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 22 2008, 12:21 PM) *
This subject is just one of several that has been dumped in Danny's lap as if Linda never existed.

Danny AppleTree is complaining that Danny is treated "as if Linda never existed." msn-cry.gif wallbash.gif blink.gif unsure.gif rofl1.gif
Am I the only one that sees this as exceedingly funny? roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 27 2008, 02:37 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 27 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #229

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Well, maybe not funny, by one lying in the bed they made for themselves. Danny is the one who had all the programs come and retape anyt programs with lInda in them, he is the one who while making thinly veiled comments aobut Linda, also acted as if she never existed. So much so that I know people who have started watching 3ABN since Linda's departure,a nd they truly thought that Danny had not remarried since his frist wife died. Danny is the one who insisted on Lind signing that gag order, when he thought it would benefit him to be the only one talking. Does he really think that Linda is stupid enough to start talking now? He wanted to be the only one talking, he set things up so it looked as if she never existed at 3ABN or in his life.....he got his wish. This is further evidence that his actions were not honorable. he allowed satan to lure him out on a limb and now the enmy is sawing it off behind him.

His people need to stop complaining about the bed Danny made for himself.

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 27 2008, 12:36 PM) *
Danny AppleTree is complaining that Danny is treated "as if Linda never existed." msn-cry.gif wallbash.gif blink.gif unsure.gif rofl1.gif
Am I the only one that sees this as exceedingly funny? roflmao.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 28 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #230

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 26 2008, 10:19 PM) *
I find it rather incongruous that you will suddenly appoint yourself judge of the ethics of editing on this forum. And your language kind of sounds like we are hardly members of quality, much less of "highest quality." If the other forums consider it to be unethical to edit - great.

If there are rules on editing posts on this forum, I am not aware of them. Feel free post the link, if there is one. If there is something unethical on editing, then tell Calvin to remove the "edit" button. It seems to me the button is there to be used when needed or warranted.

But tomorrow I think I'll edit this post just for the heck of it.

The "edit" button is there to make corrections like spelling, grammar, and formatting. I don't really have a problem with you changing or adding to the content of your post as long as it is done minutes have the post, before many have read it and quoted you. However if you are making material changes hours or days after the post then you are being dishonest and that is unethical. Members who habitually abuse the "edit" privilege (it is a privilege that I have turned on for your convenience) will be dealt with.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 29 2008, 08:38 PM
Post #231

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 26 2008, 04:48 AM) *
From what I have read (and they are the documents that you and Joy have put online) - I don't think that your interpretation is correct. Linda and Danny were buying what remained after their life interest in the home.- the remainder interest. The right to live in the house for their lifetimes was theirs and it had a value. The remainder interest is what belonged to 3ABN. And that's what Linda and Danny bought.

When did they buy the portion that wasn't the remainder interest?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 2 2008, 07:58 AM
Post #232

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 29 2008, 08:38 PM) *

I think this is an important question. If they never bought the portion that wasn't the remainder interest, then it was a gift to them and needed to be appropriately reported at the time the gift was made. Correct?

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 2 2008, 04:43 PM
Post #233

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 2 2008, 07:58 AM) *
I think this is an important question. If they never bought the portion that wasn't the remainder interest, then it was a gift to them and needed to be appropriately reported at the time the gift was made. Correct?

Great questions, Mr. Pickle!! Could the answers lie in the defeaning silence??

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Mar 2 2008, 07:24 PM
Post #234

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,678

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 2 2008, 04:43 PM) *
Great questions, Mr. Pickle!! Could the answers lie in the defeaning silence??

I suppose another possibility is that this overworked topic has become so tired, trite, deceptive, and mind numbingly boring that few can bear to read about it again.

beatdeadhorse.gif beatdeadhorse.gif

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 2 2008, 08:35 PM
Post #235

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Phoenix)
I suppose another possibility is that this overworked topic has become so tired, trite, deceptive, and mind numbingly boring that few can bear to read about it again.

But...you just got here, remember?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 2 2008, 08:45 PM
Post #236

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(calvin)
However if you are making material changes hours or days after the post then you are being dishonest and that is unethical.

For a long time, I use to try and wait till these folks got done with their editing so I could respond without being part of the confusion and changes. Lost cause...at least that's I came to believe. You'll find one post in this thread that was edited some 19 hours "after the fact."

One moderator of another forum put it like this:
I believe that discussions here at ______ are like discussions in real life - you don't change what you already said, you only can attempt to clarify your position by saying more. IOW, you can't delete a comment that you've posted, you only can post a reply to yourself and attempt to clarify what you've said.

You should think twice before you click the submit button, because once you click it, we aren't going to let you Undo it.

Many forums allow editing for 5 minutes after a post to correct spelling, grammar, and formatting. That seems reasonable.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Mar 3 2008, 04:00 AM
Post #237

Advanced Member

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 28 2008, 08:46 PM) *
The "edit" button is there to make corrections like spelling, grammar, and formatting. I don't really have a problem with you changing or adding to the content of your post as long as it is done minutes have the post, before many have read it and quoted you. However if you are making material changes hours or days after the post then you are being dishonest and that is unethical. Members who habitually abuse the "edit" privilege (it is a privilege that I have turned on for your convenience) will be dealt with.

Fair enough.

(But I will note that while the post was longer, it was not a material change in term of the thought of the post. I've explained that earlier, so I won't repeat my explanation there).

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Mar 3 2008, 04:16 AM
Post #238

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 29 2008, 07:38 PM) *

Hold on a sec.

The important fact is: You are the one making the accusations that the transaction was illegal and/or improper. You have a responsibility to know ALL the facts before you accuse or pronounce guilty.

So go do your homework, fully and completely, before you slush around innuendoes and make a statement of some wrongdoing, when you really don't even know if any occurred. Ask Linda to help you out with these details, since she was an integral part of this transaction and it has been determined and reported on this forum and in this particular thread, that she was part of the discussions in the board meeting(s). And if she claims ignorance, do not fall for it!

Pickle, I'm getting tired of your shenanigans and those of your playmate, Joy. You may be pulling the wool over some eyes, you may have been most successful in pulling the wool over your own eyes, but I see right through you, and what I'm seeing is not good.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 3 2008, 07:42 AM
Post #239

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Hold on a sec.

The important fact is: You are the one making the accusations that the facts we have stated are incorrect. You have a responsibility to know ALL the facts before you accuse or pronounce guilty.

Bottom line is that Danny never paid 3ABN for the fair market value of the house, and no one disputes that, not even you.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 4 2008, 01:35 AM
Post #240

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Mar 3 2008, 04:16 AM) *
Hold on a sec.

The important fact is: You are the one making the accusations that the transaction was illegal and/or improper. You have a responsibility to know ALL the facts before you accuse or pronounce guilty.

So go do your homework, fully and completely, before you slush around innuendoes and make a statement of some wrongdoing, when you really don't even know if any occurred. Ask Linda to help you out with these details, since she was an integral part of this transaction and it has been determined and reported on this forum and in this particular thread, that she was part of the discussions in the board meeting(s). And if she claims ignorance, do not fall for it!

Pickle, I'm getting tired of your shenanigans and those of your playmate, Joy. You may be pulling the wool over some eyes, you may have been most successful in pulling the wool over your own eyes, but I see right through you, and what I'm seeing is not good.

SP
Maybe it is because Pickle is having to represent himself in court but anyway, he seems to think he knows more than a board full of successfull businessmen and several different attorney's. Did I leave out an auditing firm? The transaction went through professional scrutiny and that is good enough for me. For a "layman" to have the audacity to challenge their knowledge against his (pickle's) is totally off the wall.

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:44 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church