Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:43:46 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
Pickle
post Feb 21 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 21 2008, 09:34 AM) *
And until he has some legal proof that Danny did something illegal, he should include both of their names when he makes his statements.

Danny said there was no section 4958 excess benefit transaction in 1998. Was his signing that return after making that statement on that return illegal?

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 21 2008, 09:38 AM) *
Ian, we may need you to go back and find that filing/letter/exhibit. Pickle has recently claimed that he doesn't remember filing it. How we can rely on anything he says, since he has such a short and selective memory?

Uncalled for. One filing had 21 exhibits, and that was over 7 weeks ago.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 21 2008, 10:55 AM) *
My focus as well is on Linda, though rather than giving her blind support (as so many around here seem to do, but I am not including you), I am questioning much of what is being presented in her favor, because I believe it is biased and unbalanced - just as much of what has been said about Danny I believe to be biased and unbalanced.

Thus I conclude that you put me in the same camp as Observer, because I certainly don't give Linda blind support. Ask her if you are in doubt.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 21 2008, 01:07 PM
Post #47

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I am sorry, I just think I am old school aobut such things, but this does not look right to me. There is no reason under the sun to me that you, Appletree, should have so much comtempt for Linda. This is truly inappropriate and gives the impresion of an inapprpriate relationship between you and Linda.

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 20 2008, 11:36 PM) *
Your description of Linda proves that you absolutely do not know her at all. Since you don't, how and why would you describe your opinion of her personality? I have known Linda for years. None of the words that you use in your description are anywhere close to her true character. If you were to use words like, fantasizer, (if she doesn't like the way things are going she fantasizes in her mind they are going the way she wants them to), self absorbed, conniving, an ultimate actress, arrogant......Those are just a few of what comes to mind......

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 21 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 21 2008, 10:38 AM) *
Ian, we may need you to go back and find that filing/letter/exhibit. Pickle has recently claimed that he doesn't remember filing it. How we can rely on anything he says, since he has such a short and selective memory?

I found it, but had to extract the series of emails as separate pages as the whole document filed was huge. The question about the house and Dr Thompson's answer is pp 42-44.

Attached File  Doc49_2010208_40.pdf ( 16.82K ) Number of downloads: 20

Attached File  Doc49_2010208_41.pdf ( 17.88K ) Number of downloads: 22

Attached File  Doc49_2010208_42.pdf ( 17.71K ) Number of downloads: 26

Attached File  Doc49_2010208_43.pdf ( 19.25K ) Number of downloads: 28

Attached File  Doc49_2010208_44.pdf ( 10.39K ) Number of downloads: 22

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 21 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 21 2008, 05:50 PM) *
I found it, but had to extract the series of emails as separate pages as the whole document filed was huge. The question about the house and Dr Thompson's answer is pp 42-44....

Ian, thank you. As we have come to rely on, you have come through for us. I appreciate that you place the documents here without commentary...without telling us how to interpret them.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 21 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 21 2008, 11:49 AM) *
Danny said there was no section 4958 excess benefit transaction in 1998. Was his signing that return after making that statement on that return illegal?

Uncalled for. One filing had 21 exhibits, and that was over 7 weeks ago.

Thus I conclude that you put me in the same camp as Observer, because I certainly don't give Linda blind support. Ask her if you are in doubt.

If you feel my comment was uncalled for, I apologize.

Guess what? I've not put you into any camp...but if the shoe fits...

"that return...that statement...that return..." Hmmm...

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 22 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Here's a little puzzle for you....

QUOTE(Pickle Feb 19 2008 @ 06:28 PM)
Did Danny buy a house from 3ABN for $6,139 and sell it a week later for $135,000? Or was he just joking when he signed those deeds?

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 20 2008 @ 10:30 PM)
I do not want to paraphrase what I read, and risk repeating something in error though, so it would be best if the letter could be quoted.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 21 2008)
I appreciate that you place the documents here without commentary...without telling us how to interpret them.

No quote, and no comment either? What are we suppose to know? That JJ asked the same basic question as Pickle and the only response from WT was that they did buy it indeed, but no mention of the price and turnover--which was specifically requested?
"When Danny and Linda decided they wanted to build a house and build up equity toward the day when they could no longer work, they requested the opportunity to purchase their lifetime interest in the property as determined by legal statistical tables calculated to determine the worth of the property at the statistical time of their death." -Walt Thompson, 7/18/07 in email to JJ

"Time is short—we need to maximize our efforts to reach lost souls." -Danny Shelton, 3ABN LIVE

PUZZLE HINT: time is short, but buy a house when they can no longer work...so price is calculated unto death.
Is something wrong with this picture?
QUOTE(Shiny Penny Feb 20 08:42 PM )
Linda signed those deeds too.

Were you going to show us a document as proof...or are you just guessing?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 22 2008, 05:06 AM
Post #52

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Interesting point, LaurenceD. Time is short but ....

According to the tax case documents, Danny testified in 2002 that he and Linda received no retirement benefits. Did he forget about the house he had bought from 3ABN four years before in order to build up equity for retirement? Or did he fib?

I hear that the new gift of land has now been transferred into Danny's name. No proof yet, but I wonder if the IRS is watching.

Perhaps Danny decided he had better cough up the full market value for the land. Or perhaps they are going to report the full value as income to Danny on the 2007 Form 990. We should try to think the best until there is evidence to the contrary, without being too naive.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 22 2008, 06:11 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 21 2008, 11:34 PM) *
Were you going to show us a document as proof...or are you just guessing?

Signed Deeds

This post has been edited by Shiny Penny: Feb 22 2008, 06:13 AM

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 22 2008, 06:48 AM
Post #54

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 22 2008, 05:11 AM) *

SP:

Thank your for your postings.

I find the quotation below to be of interest:

D. MICHAEL RIVA, AS PREPARER OF THIS DEED, HAS MADE NO INVESTIGATION CONCERNING ANY POSSIBLE VIOLATIONS OF ANY ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS OR REGULATIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ILLINOIS RESPONSIBLE TRANSFER ACT; AND THE PARTIES OF THIS DEED, BY VIRTUE OF THEIR EXECUTION, DELIVERY AND/OR ACCEPTANCE, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE READ THE FOREGOING AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT D. MICHAEL RIVA, HAS NOT BEEN ASKED TO REPRESENT AND/OR ADVISE THEM IN ANY WAY CONCERNING SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS; AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SHOULD THIS REAL ESTATE BE GOVERNED BY, OR SUBJECT TO, SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS, THAT SUCH COULD YIELD VERY SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES AND PENALTIES TO THE PARTIES.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 22 2008, 07:22 AM
Post #55

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 22 2008, 05:48 AM) *
SP:

Thank your for your postings.

I find the quotation below to be of interest:

The quote is of interest. However, does it relieve Linda of responsibility? She signed the documents. The transfer, I suspect, was discussed at a board meeting. She was board secretary and may have been taking minutes, but at least certainly she was awake. So I have a hard time buying the excuse that she was slipped some documents by Danny to sign and knew nothing of what she was signing.

And to carry the thought further, assuming that she was paying a slight bit of attention to what she was signing...what did she say or do at the time to point out that she thought there was something inappropriate or even illegal?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 22 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #56

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 21 2008, 11:49 AM) *
...I certainly don't give Linda blind support. Ask her if you are in doubt.

Given your association with Linda, you can address my questions about Linda's contact or relationship with the doctor recently?

1. Is Linda still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? Just a Yes or a No will suffice.

2. When was the last time she saw him? Just a date, like January XX, 200X.

3. What is the current status of their friendship/relationship? Feel free to be expansive here.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 22 2008, 08:59 AM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny)
Signed Deeds

Oh...that.

We know those are just more of the Joy/Pickle lies. They probably edited those, left out and added things that aren't true. No signature shown...probably forged, you know.

So, that's the site you use for the basis of your beliefs.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 22 2008, 09:05 AM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle)
Interesting point, LaurenceD. Time is short but ....

More than interesting, I'd say.

I just know what we'd have done during the early apostles day if we'd found out someone was preaching one thing and doing another.

Imagine Paul.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 22 2008, 09:09 AM
Post #59

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 22 2008, 07:59 AM) *
Oh...that.

We know those are just more of the Joy/Pickle lies. They probably edited those, left out and added things that aren't true. No signature shown...probably forged, you know.

So, that's the site you use for the basis of your beliefs.

1. Did you scroll down and look at the documents with the signatures?

2. Yep, you are right! Joy/Pickle made up the documents with both Danny and Linda's names and now Pickle comes back and says that just Danny is involved?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 22 2008, 09:15 AM
Post #60

500 + posts
Group Icon

Yeah? Those forged signature? Sure I saw those.

Again, is that where you get your information...from Joy/Pickle?

--------------------

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:43 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church