Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21098&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:28:41 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Subpoena Issued To Calvin Eakins, To give a depostion and provide information on BSDA members
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 10:51 AM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 14 2008, 10:43 AM) *
Well, in that case, I'm not making a "threat" either. The wheels have already been set in motion. You just don't know what it is...yet.

BTW, I notice you won't acknowledge that you accused me of saying something I didn't say. Not that I'm surprised....

If that makes you feel better Duane, do what you need to do and lets hope it helps and not hurts, your cause.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 14 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #47

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 11:45 AM) *
You are addressing me as Danny. I am not. You didn't want anyone to even hint that sister might be Linda yet you continue to label me as someone I am not...

...We are the victims. We are the ones that have been slandered and defamed. We are the ones that lies have been told about. We are the ones that have suffered to satisfy those that have an axe to grind but, not for long.

Shortly, 3abn/Danny/the board will be cleared of wrong doing and people will know what has taken place here...

You seem to be taking this very personally Appletree. When you say "We are the victims" one must assume from your statement that you have included yourself in the "We". Appletree, in what way have you, personally, been slandered and defamed? In what way have lies been told about you? In what way have you suffered? Your passion gives away your personal involvement.

Awake from your dream, Appletree, how is it possible for Danny to be cleared of all wrong doing? Unless he is willing to admit what he has done, repent and make restitution to his victims.

Sister

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post Mar 14 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 10:45 AM) *
And....this is? Duane when I saw your name on the list, I predicted that you would post in fury and making threats. You have. In another post you talk about Tommy S. Let me explain something to you. (...)
I know you feel the need to blame someone for what you say took place but, somewhere along the line you will have to come to terms with the fact that a 20 year old man is capable of making his own decisions and is responsible for his own actions. Nevertheless, whatever problems you have should have been between you and who you accuse, end of story. (...)

You also say you received an email asking for forgiveness for alleged actions. Ok. So why didn't you give it and move on? The truth is, your return email did make light of what you say happened and I believe your words were "you did nothing that hurt me" or something to that extent. So it appears you granted forgiveness and...then..what..."took it back"? At the beginning of these forums I believe you claimed all you wanted was an apology. You say you received one in an email so why did you continue on with this? It makes no sense.
(...)

(...) In truth you, if you had issues with Tommy, they should have stayed there and been put before God. You should have never become involved where 3abn is concerned. You are and have been barking up the wrong tree.

AT, Why are you bringing up TS? You seem to take the things Duane has said about TS extremely personal. Why is this? Are your threats because Duane is included in the subpoena and that is the last thing you want to happen? If he has nothing to contribute, as you say, why would you be concerned? Why do you use this opportunity to try to silence him to go back into the darkness where things are hidden.

From what I can understand, threats worked in the past to silence Duane and others. But now that Duane has shared what he has been carrying around for years with others (bringing things into the light) and allowed God to carry the load for him, the threats are just empty words. As long as Duane continues to allow God to carry the load from the past and absorb any new threats, he will continue to experience an amazing freedom that can only come from God, through our Savior, Jesus Christ (The Light of the world).

You want to stay in the dark, in hiding, and let everything to just be forgotten.

We cannot experience this freedom by staying in hiding and keeping everything in the dark. We have been called out of darkness into His marvelous light, according to I Peter 2:9.

I Thessalonians 5:5 says those who have this freedom are "sons of light and sons of the day and that we are not of the night nor of darkness." People speaking truth are drawn to the light. People that want to hide the truth are blinded and will run into the night and will invite a fog of darkness to surround them until they no longer can comprehend what truth is.

I say this because you are encouraging things to remain in the dark, which makes me think that others bringing actions into the light hurts your eyes. John 3 says, "the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."

Here is a challenge for everyone:

"... it is high time... The night is far spend, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light." Romans 13:12

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #49

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 14 2008, 11:13 AM) *
You seem to be taking this very personally Appletree. When you say "We are the victims" one must assume from your statement that you have included yourself in the "We". Appletree, in what way have you, personally, been slandered and defamed? In what way have lies been told about you? In what way have you suffered? Your passion gives away your personal involvement.

Awake from your dream, Appletree, how is it possible for Danny to be cleared of all wrong doing? Unless he is willing to admit what he has done, repent and make restitution to his victims.

Sister

You better believe I include myself as We. I work there. I invest my time, my energy and my spirit into that ministry and know what a privilege it is to do so. Even though your revenge is against Danny what you have done has hurt all of us that are a part of the ministry. You especially have given false information about yourself and 3abn to people who believed and trusted you. Your claims to show credibility have been false. You know it, I know it and God knows it. Because I'm there, because I know all the people involved, because I have talked with accountants, board members and the administration, I know what kind of ministry 3abn is and the work it accomplishes. This knowledge has been through years of experience and seeing many many events that have taken place. You have taken many of the happenings and twisted them into something they were not. Now whether you did this on your own or were just fed false information, I can't say. But I can say it was definitely false information. You will reap what you have sown whether in a court of law or in Gods court.

You will see , in time, how Danny and 3abn and the board will be vindicated.

Let me give you a piece of advice which I'm sure you won't listen to but at least I have done my part. Don't continue to post your nasty thoughts and accusations thinking that Gailon's "independants" will take care of any legal expenses that might occur. Look around. Where are these "independants" in regard to Joy & Pickle's case and all of their legal expenses? Why are they on the internet asking for money if there are so many people around that are willing to fight for "free speech"? Simple. What they (and you) have done and in the manner that you have done it, does not fall under the guide lines of "free speech" and any attorney worth his salt knows it. These "independants" that Gailon refers to arent' about to take a case pro bono when they know they're going to lose it and it will only look bad on their own cause. The proof that I'm right is presented by Joy and Pickle. They are representing themselves and asking for money to do so....where are those "independants" when you need em?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 14 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #50

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

the word is independents.... not independants..... sheesh......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ Mar 14 2008, 11:44 AM) *
AT, Why are you bringing up TS? You seem to take the things Duane has said about TS extremely personal. Why is this? Are your threats because Duane is included in the subpoena and that is the last thing you want to happen? If he has nothing to contribute, as you say, why would you be concerned? Why do you use this opportunity to try to silence him to go back into the darkness where things are hidden.

From what I can understand, threats worked in the past to silence Duane and others.

You do not understand correctly but can't be expected to when you have been given wrong information.
Why am I addressing Duane? Because Duane first came on here complaining that he wasn't on the list then making threats when he found out he was.
Why do I take this personal? Because he is trying to connect a ministry I love with something that has nothing to do with the 3abn ministry.
Why do I want to silence him and keep things in the dark. Well, now, I'd be a day late and a dollar short if that's what I'm trying to do. The only way to do that would be to turn back time so your accusation doesn't apply here.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 14 2008, 11:58 AM) *
the word is independents.... not independants..... sheesh......

You are correct. I made a mistake. It happens. I believe my post was still understood.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 14 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 14 2008, 09:15 AM) *
let me see if I have this correct.... 3abn aka Mr. Shelton decided he was not going to "continue to put up with slanderous, untrue accusations" so he opts to sue anyone who says anything about him... is that basically what you are saying? You and he disgusting, among other things, given the mess that he has spewed and that some of his supporters have spewed here over the years.... have a good day....

Clay you are smarter than that. Many are "criminal accusations" and it is about how it has affected the ministry. It isn't about whether Danny likes it or doesn't like it. All these people have hurt a great ministry because they didn't like Danny. That is wrong.

Why is everyone acting so surprised about getting served. Finding out the identities of those accusing Danny, 3abn and the board of criminal wrong doing is an important part of the suit and has been from the beginning. But, everything has to be done in order and the wheels of justic turn slowly. Finally the discovery time has arrived. How complicated is that? 3abn files a suit against "all" those that have accused them publically of wrong doing and criminal practices. THis is just part of the process. No surprises there.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 14 2008, 01:07 PM
Post #54

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

But you didn't need a court order to find my identity, or where to find me.

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 11:18 AM) *
Clay you are smarter than that. Many are "criminal accusations" and it is about how it has affected the ministry. It isn't about whether Danny likes it or doesn't like it. All these people have hurt a great ministry because they didn't like Danny. That is wrong.

Why is everyone acting so surprised about getting served. Finding out the identities of those accusing Danny, 3abn and the board of criminal wrong doing is an important part of the suit and has been from the beginning. But, everything has to be done in order and the wheels of justic turn slowly. Finally the discovery time has arrived. How complicated is that? 3abn files a suit against "all" those that have accused them publically of wrong doing and criminal practices. THis is just part of the process. No surprises there.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 14 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #55

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Update:

I have hired an attorney to represent me. I am resisting the subpoena and deposition. As documents are filed on my/BSDA behave I will make them publicly available. Until then I have been advised to exercise my attorney/client privileges and not disclose anything else.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 14 2008, 03:37 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 14 2008, 04:16 PM) *
Update:

I have hired an attorney to represent me. I am resisting the subpoena and deposition. As documents are filed on my/BSDA behave I will make them publicly available. Until then I have been advised to exercise my attorney/client privileges and not disclose anything else.

Bravo Calvin. I admire you, and I will be praying for you. And, thank you.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 14 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

PTL.gif

Way to go, Calvin!!! You are awesome!! I really didn't think you would go along with it wtihout a fight! I am working on a media contact as we speak....I mean, as I write...

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 14 2008, 03:45 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 14 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #58

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Three cheers for Calvin!

Snoopy, get 100 to 1000 people to march through St. Louis and from Benton or Marion to Thompsonville, carrying signs, passing out pamphlets, shouting relevant slogans through a megaphone, and singing, "We shall overcome!" and I am fairly certain this story will finally hit the media.

Some slogans to think about could be "No more lawsuits!" "Danny, give back the money!" "Tommy, no more boys!" Just have to give some thought about how to put the word "alleged" in there.

If one guy dressed up like the grim reaper at the GC session along with others marching for temperance around the arch in St. Louis could bring the media out in droves, a march on Thompsonville should do the trick.

It's our right here in America to do things like that. We have a Constitution, you know, that guarantees our right to peaceably assemble and protest. I hear the beast power of Rev. 13 would like to undermine our Constitution, but we Adventists do what we can to prevent that sort of thing.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 14 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #59

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 14 2008, 04:57 PM) *
Three cheers for Calvin!

Snoopy, get 100 to 1000 people to march through St. Louis and from Benton or Marion to Thompsonville, carrying signs, passing out pamphlets, shouting relevant slogans through a megaphone, and singing, "We shall overcome!" and I am fairly certain this story will finally hit the media.

Some slogans to think about could be "No more lawsuits!" "Danny, give back the money!" "Tommy, no more boys!" Just have to give some thought about how to put the word "alleged" in there.

If one guy dressed up like the grim reaper at the GC session along with others marching for temperance around the arch in St. Louis could bring the media out in droves, a march on Thompsonville should do the trick.

It's our right here in America to do things like that. We have a Constitution, you know, that guarantees our right to peaceably assemble and protest. I hear the beast power of Rev. 13 would like to undermine our Constitution, but we Adventists do what we can to prevent that sort of thing.

ummmm I would not go that far....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 14 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #60

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 01:18 PM) *

while I may be "smarter than that," the jury is out as to whether you are.... in the United States anyone can sue anyone that is a right, but just because one sues it doesn't mean they will win that suit.... to suggest that some people who have expressed dissatisfaction at how 3abn is run constitutes "criminal accusations" is a stretch... not surprising that you would say or believe that..... my opinion remains, your support of, position regarding Mr. Shelton and the 3abn saga is disgusting....save your comments for someone who might believe such foolishness...

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church